Hafnium Test Thread

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Hafnium Test Thread

The sudden burst of sweet, thick fluid into her mouth when she suckled on Lovisa's chest caught Lenalee by surprise, but the taste of the demon knight's milk inspired her to swallow almost on reflex. The heat already suffusing her body rose a degree or two as the mouthful dropped into her stomach and began to be absorbed into her system, arousal and a thirst for more of the substance flaring up in unison. The hit of aphrodisiacs was surprising, and a little bit worrying, but it didn't stop the brazen sorceress and didn't prompt her to suckle fruitlessly at the demon knight's chest for long.

As she took in more of the same, Lenalee found that the chemicals were very mild, likely either reduced from their maximum potential by the knight's shapeshifting abilities or simply not very strong to begin with, and given Lovisa's age and apparent power Lenalee's suspicions ran towards the former. As such, they served only to compliment the natural build-up of the mage's lust as she provided pleasure for her demonic paramour of the moment, the natural rise from the simple act of giving her partner pleasure accentuated and aided by the pleasantly tasting fluids, leaving her decidedly horny but not maddeningly so by the time Lovisa finally pushed her away.

The knight's stamina was not surprising and certainly not disappointing, though there was a slight hint of disappointment at the few signs that the knight had given in return for her efforts. She eventually teased out enough reaction to find the demon's favored point of contact, however, ending up strumming the other woman's clitoris with her tongue, and to her satisfaction she found Lovisa's stony facade crumbling as she allowed more of the pleasure that the mage was working to inspire show. A light rumbling moan would bubble up from her throat when she felt the hand in her hair, no doubt felt in addition to her tongue against the demon's sensitive jewel, but all too soon she was made to pull away.

While there were hints of disappointment on her face even as she lapped up the spilled honey on her lips, Lenalee would allow Lovisa to pull away and sat back on her legs, looking up with a demure air that hid her building lust quite poorly. It was a fun game for the mage, who was so often the one in control in her sexual encounters even with demons, and while the dangers present in letting Lovisa have her way were still in the back of her mind, Lenalee was relaxed enough to let those worries stay in the back of her mind where they belonged and enjoy the moment.

When the demoness issued a demand for a choice, Lenalee bit her lower lip as her arousal flared during the explanation of her two options, the slightly melodramatic delivery doing nothing to impede her imagination. Normally, it would have been an easy choice, for while the lightning witch appreciated the female form well enough and had certainly enjoyed employing the very trick that Lovisa had suggested she use, she enjoyed being the one penetrated much more on average. It was rare that Lenalee had a specimen like the demon knight to work with, however, and while she suspected that Lovisa would be putting her through a chain of orgasms all too soon either way, the idea of having wave after wave of seed simply milked out of her was certainly an appealing one. It would give her body a chance to recover as well, for despite Ren's healing her body still had just gone through giving birth, and even magical healing could only do so much.

Still, Mari had plumbed her depths not too long ago and no discomfort had resulted, so those concerns seemed fairly unfounded. That trail of thought brought her to one fact that ultimately decided the internal argument however; Mari, while her reasons might be good, had refused to cum inside of her. Though it had been a thing that she had generally avoided in the interests of not becoming pregnant, ever since receiving dose after dose of corrupted seed into her womb, Lenalee had craved that feeling whenever she'd gotten into the mood. Lovisa, unlike the rogue, would almost certainly give her folds every drop they could hold and then some, and whether or not that resulted in the lightning witch carrying the demon knight's child, the thought of Lovisa filling her womb to the brim with such liquid heat made the mage's cervix throb.

"Mistress~" she purred softly, almost panting with arousal, "I've been so naughty!" Lenalee leaned forward, barely able to keep her eyes from darting to the demon's lap, "please... Please punish me... Punish my naught pussy with your cock!" While it was her turn for melodramatic phrasing, Lenalee spoke the lewd words with passion driven by her overpowering arousal, and unless ordered to stay still, moved or ordered into a specific position, or bodily held at bay, once Lovisa started growing the member that she intended to use on the sorceress she would find Lenalee's head hovering in her lap over the growing appendage. Her gaze was centered solely on the tool as it formed, her tongue playing over her lips but not stretching out to meet the rising shaft, at least not until it seemed fully formed. The very moment that it was, unless denied her will Lenalee would close her lips over the head, moaning and swirling her tongue over its surface. Her eyes would turn back up to Lovisa, raw lust burning behind them, but until ordered otherwise Lenalee would remain in place on her knees and offer lewd worship to the knight's rod, planting kisses and licks on every portion that she could reach.

If Lovisa let that go on for more than a minute or so, or if she opted to make use of the dominance that she had been allowed, Lenalee's knees would begin to shake with her arousal, the liquid sign of it almost dripping from the lacy black undergarments that came as part of the outfit. Regardless, by that point the witch was at Lovisa's beck and call, Lenalee having fully devoted herself to her role. The spell that had contained Mari was released, hopefully soon enough to have kept any opportunistic succubus from walking in on her, and the rest of her magical essence was reserved at that point for a feast that would be easy pickings for the powerful knight, despite the numerous threats posed by allowing Lovisa access to her soul.

Hafnium

Despair Fetishist
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Lenalee: HP = 50, PP = 70, EP = 50/80, Status = Pregnant.

In case I forget, take 300 corruption for this post.

THE WALL. I've been working on this on and off for, like, 8 hours now. I'll proofread this later, just want to get it out there. >.>

"There's no need to beg," Lovisa started with an amused grin at Lenalee's melodramatic response to her. "You'll be doing plenty of that once we've actually gotten started~" she added in a tone much more serious than her initial quip as she brought a hand to her own crotch and began to rub her own clit, though once the mage's desire to be the one to help in coaxing it out was obvious she would return her arm to its previous task of supporting herself on the bed. As the mage watched and eventually did much more than watch, the little nub began to grow and distend. It grew one inch, then two, and then four and six, and then finally stopped at what must have been at least a foot long, and then it swelled out several inches in diameter and took the shape of a human penis. Lovisa wasn't done yet though, as a series of fleshy nubs formed in a circle around the tip just above the ridge between it and the shaft. Following that, the otherwise human rod would gain several series of bumps and ridges that ran from the base to right to the rip before the head of Lovisa's oddly shaped cock. By the end of it all the other woman's shifted manhood certainly ended up looking the part of a rod intended to punish even the naughtiest of maids, and perhaps leave them unable to walk in the morning.

Lenalee would stall her punishment, however, by way of the attention she offered the unusually shaped appendage with her mouth. "Mmf~ That's good," the knight sighed happily as she returned her hand to the mage-slash-temporary maid's hair and gently began to urge her to take it deeper. Lovisa wouldn't force the Badarian to take her cock any deeper into her mouth than she was comfortable with though, instead leaving it at gentle nudging whenever the human woman had her lips sealed around the demon's strange shaft. "Good idea. Make sure to get it nice and slick so I'll have an easier time punishing you~" she would remark, regardless of whether the mage chose licking or more dedicated methods of toying with her mistress for the night's manhood, and then allowed Lenalee full reign to do as she pleased in service of the demoness's cock, at least for a while.

Lovisa would end up putting a halt to that too, however, before Lenalee managed to coax her into release. She would reverse her gentle nudging, slowly bringing the mage away from her cock rather than further down it, and, once the Badarian was away from her shaft, the knight would stand up and take a step to the side. "Take the proper position for a naughty maid who's about to be punished," she commanded, and though there wasn't any meanness in her voice it was clear that her order had been neither a question nor a suggestion and that she wouldn't accept much delay. If Lenalee didn't innately understand, or delayed for any other reason, the knight would help her to her feet before giving her a soft, open palm slap on the ass and making herself clearer. "Bend over~"

Assuming that Lenalee didn't disobey the demonic knight, Lovisa would stalk behind the mage as the latter presented herself for the woman. The sorceress felt the other woman hiking her short skirt up and out of the way, not that it was in the way at all to begin with, and felt it much more keenly as she received a sudden slap against her ass. The hand that had delivered the slap remained in place for a while, giving a light squeezes to the soft flesh it was perched on, before just as suddenly transitioning toward Lenalee's petals. "Mm, already so wet~" The knight commented idly as she traced a finger between the mage's netherlips through the fabric. "Did you get started without me?" Lovisa intoned curiously, though Lenalee wouldn't get a chance to answer before the demoness continued. "Though even if you didn't, I'll still have to punish you that much harder for being so lewd."

"First, to get these out of the way~" The demoness's hands went to the waist of Lenalee's panties and brought them down in a single, smooth motion until they were left around her knees. Lovisa managed to remove the Badarian's underwear so easily that she might not have even noticed it was gone except for the presence of the waistband around her legs, the air against her exposed lower body, and the sudden warmth as Lovisa's cock pressed against the bare skin of her ass. Lenalee couldn't see the specifics of what the demonic woman did next, but she could feel it as the knight began to teasingly rub the tip of her manhood between the mage's lower lips. Shortly afterward, the demoness's hands fell to Lenalee's hips, exerting just enough strength to keep the human completely still. The knight continued to tease her by offering a drawing the head of her cock between the lips of the sorceress's sex, even pushing the tip in ever so slightly before withdrawing it to continue her dance, but she didn't give the human anymore than that, even as she began to speak.

"I think it's only fair that I warn you..." she started calmly, even matter-of-factly, as she continued to torment the mage with small tastes of her cock without ever actually giving her the full penetration. "When I was empowered, it did something to me. I still haven't been able to discover the specifics, but my body isn't very.... I'm not very sensitive, not anymore. It's a boon in combat, I'm so numb to most touch that I barely even feel pain, but in other ways it's been terrible. It's been years since I last felt satisfied in the bedroom...." At that, Lovisa pushed her tip back into the mage's waiting folds, only this time she didn't quickly withdraw it. Soon, she was beginning to sink it further into the mage's slit, inch by inch. "I'm past the point of letting you back out now. I just thought I should let you know what I meant when I said that won't let you leave or pass out until I'm satisfied, you naughty maid~" she groaned, finishing her proclamation as she bottomed out in the mage.

In the amount of time it would take for Lovisa to complete her initial push, Lenalee would quickly discover the functionality of all those bumps and ridges that had been on her almost-alien shaft. The strange textures hit the sensitive patches along her inner walls in a way that the human model just couldn't manage, and even Mari's altered manhood couldn't compare to the demonic knight's and its modifications. Every little push was enough to make the mage's nerves feel besieged by the sensations the textures inspired, and as Lovisa slowly began to saw her cock in and out of the mage's slit and experimented with her angle she steadily put more sensitive patches in the path of her rod, eventually seeing that even her slowest pace was sending thrills of pleasure up the Badarian's spine.

The knight would only settle for that slow speed for as long as it took her soul to make its connection with Lenalee's though, and the mage would feel the telltale sensations of the tendrils of Lovisa's spirit preparing to feed on her own before even a minute had passed from the initial penetration. Despite the availability of the mage's spirit, however, the demonic woman didn't even take small portions of it at first, instead focusing herself on increasing the rhythm of her pistoning as much as Lenalee could endure, and then going a little bit faster than even that. Indeed, to begin with the act might have been surprisingly vanilla, given that the mage was with a demon knight old enough to become as powerful as Lovisa had, and it seemed like it would be a straight shot to the mage's orgasm with little variety offered beyond the pleasurable combination of speed and angle at which the knight pounded into her pussy, even though the other woman wasn't even showing the earliest signs of her own climax.

Seemed would prove to be the operative word, however, as when Lenalee began to close on her first peak, Lovisa would suddenly pull out completely, leaving the mage with no stimulation at all. "Ah-ah-ah! Naughty little maids don't get to cum this early! Certainly not before your mistress! If I let you cum as much as you like you'll be unconscious before I'm even through my first round~" Before the Badarian could even do anything, the knight seized her upper arms and drug her off of the bed in order to place Lenalee on her knees in front the demon's massive cock. The knight would easily wrangle both of the mage's wrists with her left hand, holding them well above the Badarian's head so that she couldn't try to do anything that would relieve her own deprived climax, and place her right hand in Lenalee's hair. "Suck on it until you cool down a bit~ The better you do the sooner I'll cum, which means the sooner you'll be allowed to do the same~"

Assuming Lenalee acquiesced, the knight would give a few pleasured sighs as the mage returned to the task of servicing her orally. Lovisa would again allow her free reign, apparently relying on the mage's denied orgasm and likely rampaging lust to inspire her to do the best job she could. The knight would hold her like that for several minutes, allowing the mage to cool down a great deal, though not completely, before she'd just as suddenly pull her shaft away from Lenalee yet again. This time, she would pull the sorceress up by her wrists before guiding her backwards until she was laying on the bed. Once the mage-slash-maid was in position, Lovisa would pull the Badarian's panties from their spot around her knees and remove them completely, tossing them to the side of the room with disdain. "You won't need those for the rest of the night~" she remarked with a grin as she crawled into position on top of Lenalee, bringing herself up between the Badarian's legs.

The demonic woman didn't dally nearly as long in pushing her shaft back into the sorceress's waiting folds the second time, and claimed Lenalee's pussy in one prolonged thrust. She didn't immediately return to her former pace, however, instead choosing to focus her efforts on pulling mage's top down and out of the way of her bra and then fully pausing for just long enough to undo the clasps keeping it on, another thing she proved able to do with a practiced ease, and then tossing the garment aside. Once she returned to her efforts she gave slow, powerful thrusts, and turned her attentions on the mage's heavy breasts, grabbing and kneading at the fleshy orbs as she toyed with Lenalee by keeping her relatively slow pace, not allowing the mage to build back up to her peak as easily as she did the first time.

"Mm~ I should've ordered you to let these out from the start. To think that you don't even have the benefit of shapeshifting. I bet the goblins loved it when you sat down at their table, half of them were probably staring at your chest the entire time, wondering how they could get this wonderful opportunity that I have in my hands~" the knight mused as she kept her careful pace. It continued like that for several minutes, toeing the line between just quick enough to offer the mage a consistent stream of stimulation but not providing as nearly a quick shot to Lenalee's peak as the original pace had, at least until suddenly, as if on another whim, the knight let go of her breasts and began to shift. "Let's see how much I can make my naughty maid's tits jiggle in this position~" she would remark as she repositioned, bringing herself away from Lenalee just enough for her to grab the mage's legs and bring them up to the knight's own shoulders, and then leaning in over the human and beginning to pound away at her as fiercely as she had been before she denied the Badarian's first orgasm.

From their new position, the demoness's already huge shaft felt like it was penetrating even deeper into the mage's folds. Lenalee felt it even more persistently at her cervix with every thrust. What was more, Lovisa had finally begun to take tiny portions of the human's energy with every shock of pleasure she inspired, which in itself was its own, unique form of stimulation. The knight would very quickly force Lenalee back along the road to ecstasy, and the sorceress might have even had cause to be hopeful as the demoness began to let out small moans of pleasure. It wasn't to be though, as on the very precipice of the mage's latest attempt to orgasm, Lovisa once more denied her the needed stimulation to cross that peak by pulling out. The demonic woman would shift away from Lenalee and allow the human's legs down from her shoulders, and then she would reposition herself in order to straddle over the mage's stomach without trapping Lenalee's arms, her cock resting in the valley between the Badarian woman's breasts.

"You still haven't earned it~" she teased, grinning at Lenalee all the while. "This time I want you to suck my cock and put that chest of yours to good use on it~ You may use your hands too," she offered, "but if you even try to move them to get yourself off, even for a second, then I'll fetch some rope and make your punishment last all night long~" The knight would again allow Lenalee to do as she liked in the pursuit of pleasuring the shaft set in front of her, still completely confident even the second time that the mage's lust would guide her into doing the best job she could, given their position. Once again, the sorceress would be given just long enough that her own peak had slowly drifted away from her, though not enough time for the frustration to fade, before Lovisa would once again pull her manhood away and pull Lenalee into a new position.

They had easily been at it for a half an hour by the time Lenalee was shifted into her latest position, left on her side with one leg raised and braced against the knight's body. That time Lovisa would waste no time at all before she was hammering into the mage's sex, and though her previous two denied orgasms might have been disheartening, if Lenalee were to judge by the increasing moans the knight was issuing, the other woman was at least getting closer. It still wouldn't be enough though, as once more Lenalee would be brought to the very edge of an orgasm before being denied it by way of Lovisa pulling away and then pulling the mage back to her knees. She would pull off the mage's maid outfit entirely that time, with the exception of her stockings, and drop it to the side before giving her latest order. "You know what I want~" the demonic knight would state simply before looking down at Lenalee expectantly.

And after she had been left to cool down for a third time, it would happen again. From there it became a cycle, which Lenalee would go through again and again and again. After that, the knight made no qualms about simply pounding into the mage with reckless abandon each time she was repositioned, but while it might have been spurring Lovisa to her own orgasm faster, it also meant that Lenalee suffered even more denials for her trouble. She was bent over the bed, place on it on her back, belly, and side, even had her hands braced against the wall next to the bed at one point. Each and every time the result was the same, Lenalee came close to an orgasm, was denied it, and then was left to try her best guide Lovisa further along toward her own climax with her mouth, hands, and breasts. Her punishment continued for over an hour, seeing her through constant edging and repeatedly denied orgasms. The only thing way to mark her progress was that the knight was, at least, becoming more and more erratic with each round. Her moans were growing louder and she was beginning to groan out her commands. Those small signs were probably of little solace to Lenalee though, who had to suffer so much frustration on the road to those small accomplishments.

Whatever state Lenalee was left in by her first hour with the inhumanly strong knight and her incredible stamina, she would finally find her reprieve nearly a quarter into the next hour. It was in the middle of one such time that had left Lenalee on her back on the bed with the knight pounding into her with all the ferocity of a wild dog that her frustration would finally be ended. As her climax approached again and it seemed that Lovisa would once more deny her, the knight would instead suddenly wrap her arms around the sorceress and hoist her into the air. Lovisa would grip at the mage's backside in order to support the woman's weight as she took a few wobbly steps toward the door of her room and end up pressing the sorceress's back against the wooden portal and then continue thrusting into the human as if she'd never stopped. It wasn't more than a minute after that before the mage felt the knight's shaft begin to throb so powerfully that it was practically a form of stimulation all its own. "You've, nnf, done well for such a naughty maid. Well enough to earn a reward~!" The knight's words were more groans, and they were tinged with a sense of ecstasy well befitting a woman who hadn't managed to experience much of it in several years.

The knight would continue her frenzied pistoning just long enough to finally grant Lenalee her explosive release before bottoming out in the human as she crossed her own peak, though Lovisa was anything but idle as she rode out her own climax, with her hand moving to the sorceress's clit and rubbing it with all the vigor she had employed against the woman's pussy. As the two shared their mutual climax, the tip of Lovisa's shaft was pressed right into the mage's cervix as it unleashed the first rope, which in itself felt like it had been enough to overfill the mage's womb and almost certainly quenched the desire that she had felt earlier to have her belly filled with cum. The knight's cock certainly didn't quite at one rope either, as the knight's climax continued for what must've been minutes but might as well have been several full days for the mage, who herself wasn't easily allowed down from the height of her pleasure. The demoness loosed rope after rope of her potent seed into Lenalee's womb to the point that there was simply no room left and it was eventually forced by pressure out of the human's slit entirely and ended up forming a small puddle on the ground. Lovisa would also help herself to a not insignificant chunk of her energy during the mage's orgasm, though much less than what she could've taken given the number of opportunities she had.

After several minutes of panting in the aftermath, Lovisa would allow the mage back to her feet and, once she was sure that Lenalee wouldn't collapse the moment she stopped supporting the human, the demon herself would stumble back to her bed and sit down on the edge of it. She had a sheen of sweat for her efforts and her legs appeared anything but steady, but the demon knight was only barely out of breath for all she'd just done. Indeed, her shaft hadn't deflated at all and it seemed like she was only just getting started for the night, though whether that was dismaying or joyful news for Lenalee was only for the mage to know. "Mm~ I think that clears up your punishment. Well... mostly. You've caused a bit of a mess with all that! Be a good maid and come over here and clean me up. Then I want you to clean up that mess on the floor the same way, I won't tolerate my maid wasting my seed like that! If you have to do it all on your hands and knees, that's fine too~" she remarked, adopting an easy grin as she awaited Lenalee's response.

Last edited:
OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

(Part 1)

Lovisa's promise earned a flashed grin for a moment, a brief break in her facade, before the lightning witch was back at her demure but hopeful look. The demoness didn't disappoint, and as the tool that Lovisa sprouted grew Lenalee showered it in licks and kisses, prodding it to grow. At first it took a fairly mundane shape, but true to the knight's heritage she proved quite inventive in adding a bit of flare to the shapeshifted phallus, bumps and ridges forming that could only feel wonderful when grinding against her soft inner walls. By the time it had finally taken it's final form, Lovisa's rod looked like it would give her all the "punishment" that she could ever ask for, and with a soft moan she gave the domed tip a kiss. For the next several minutes her mouth explored every portion of that impressive tool, kissing and licking and sucking it from tip to base and back again slowly but steadily.

Once she was back at the tip, her lips parted over the head of the demon knight's monstrous rod, and her tongue began to roll over the sensitive fleshy dome as it vanished into her mouth centimeter by centimeter. When it got to the point that her tongue was having trouble reaching the tip the lightning witch paused for a moment before slowly switching it to the underside, and when she continued on she only stopped again when it first touched the back of her throat. Lenalee pulled back then, slowly but surely and with her hands resting at her sides, only to shift a tiny bit while rolling her tongue over the tip some more before going right back down. Her shift had not been due to any gagging, as even a tool as massive as Lovisa's could not cause a reaction that the mage simply didn't have, but because she needed to change the angle to accommodate the rest of the demon's cock. This time her descent brought her from the tip all the way down to the base of Lovisa's rod, but if the demoness expected her to gag then she would be mistaken as she was treated to the sensation of the human's throat gently squeezing around her shaft instead.

She had worked hard to learn to control her throat muscles, and Lovisa was allowed to enjoy the fruits of that training as Lenalee slid back until only the tip was in her mouth only to then bob forward to seal her lips around the base of the demon knight's cock, pausing for a few seconds while her throat muscles squeezed as she made repeated swallowing motions. Her tongue work was simple by that point, her lingual muscle relegated to doing little more than sliding against the underside and occasionally rolling over the tip, but it too served to add to the stimulation that she provided in appreciation for Lovisa's well crafted tool. She had met succubi who could not do similarly to her in those moments, had known men who had lasted seconds when given this sort of treatment, but even though she clearly appreciated the mage's efforts the fact that Lovisa was made of sterner stuff only spurred the lightning witch on as she kept her demure gaze directed solely up at her partner's face. Having been first truly introduced to it by demons, sex had long since become something much like a game to the sorceress, another contest for her to win, and while she wasn't nearly as competitive at it as the demons who had taught her Lenalee gladly accepted the new challenge that she'd been faced with.

The sorceress' oral work continued until Lovisa pushed her away again, the knight having not cum or even seemingly come close despite her best efforts, but there was no loss of heart in that for Lenalee. She had come expecting a contest that she could not win, and if anything positive had come of her time in the hell created by the Inquisition it was that despair could rarely find a place to thrive in her mind, not when faced with heavy odds and with dire consequences, much less when she was simply outmatched in bed. That she was with a partner of such caliber only inspired greater arousal to flood the witch's stomach, and so when Lovisa stepped away and issued her command, when Lenalee bent over the knight would find Lenalee's panties damp against her petals, which themselves were practically soaking.

Despite her flaring lust, she offered only the lightest shivers and encouraging moans as Lovisa hiked her skirt up and, after a soft smack against her plump rear earned a sound midway between a moan and a surprised gasp, began to rub her aroused petals, her behavior not entirely dissimilar to how she'd acted under Mari not terribly long ago while in the same position. Her behavior was in sharp contrast to her internal feelings, as by that point even the mild aphrodisiacs present in Lovisa's fluids and the various aspects of the situation itself had had enough of an effect on the mage that she was so mind-numbingly horny that if Lovisa had promised to turn her into a broken slave on the tool she'd sprouted, the lightning witch's protest would have been brief if it were present at all. Lenalee was nothing if not controlled, however, her most recent troubles caused by her lessened discipline a reminder of the value of that sort of control. That she could maintain it under such pressure was only another mark of pride, though she knew that it was likewise a potential tool in case the knight should make an attempt at enslaving her mind.

When Lovisa spoke next while examining her wetness, Lenalee had been ready to deliver a hasty reply of; "No mistress," only for the knight to go on before she could deliver it, and the witch simply swallowed the words and turned them into a low moan as Lovisa pulled her panties down and exposed her drooling sex to the open air. The motion was so smooth that normally she might not have noticed it, but after so much build up and how Mari had left her primed and on the edge in her opportunistic encounter the mere exposure was a source of relief to her burning folds, albeit not the sort of relief that she so sorely wanted. That desired source seemed close at hand when she felt the demon's stiff cock against the soft meat of her rump, the simple sensation sending a shiver running through the human as she mentally readied herself for what she could only expect would be the fuck of her life to date.

Lovisa was slow to head in that direction, however, at first only lightly rubbing the tip of her cock against the mage's petals, and despite her discipline in that moment Lenalee reacted on pure instinct. Her hips pushed back, trying to drive back so that she could take her demonic paramour's massive tool to the hilt all at once, but it wouldn't be difficult for the much stronger demoness to stop her before she could succeed. One hand on her hip was enough to ensure that Lenalee barely achieved more of the tip than Lovisa had been teasing her with, and after whatever punishment her act had earned began Lenalee quickly returned to her properly submissive behavior. The next few moments were pure torture as Lovisa teased her pussy with the thing that she knew need only be pushed forward a short distance for it to start satiating the arousal that was driving her mad, but the witch-turned-maid kept her head from there on out, enduring with only the softest of gasps to let Lovisa know that her efforts were having an effect in an audible manner should the physical evidence prove insufficient.

While it would be fair to say that her intellect wasn't exactly at the forefront in those moments, when Lovisa explained what had happened as a result of her empowerment Lenalee did manage to process most of it even if she could only respond with a soft groan. So she had been numbed by the warping effect, even though she was a demon? That struck the Badarian magus as odd, to say the least, but before she could contemplate the matter further Lovisa slid the tip into her sex and began to claim her folds centimeter by agonizing centimeter. It was the slowest explosion of pleasure that she'd ever experienced, every portion of her inner walls that stretched around Lovisa's cock sending near-orgasmic waves of pleasure up her spine, her sensitivity almost like it had been when the gem of eden had been attempting to take her soul for the daemon that inhabited it, and while she might have craved it with every fiber of her being it was probably good that Lovisa hadn't simply slammed into her to the hilt. If she had, Lenalee would have likely cum on the spot, and cum so hard that she'd have risked passing out to boot.

As it was, by the time Lovisa had finally hilted her Lenalee had regained her disciplined state again, her mouth having spewed a stream of needy moans throughout that first push as she felt the function of every bump and ridge along the demon's shaft first hand. "Ohh.... Nnnn!!! God!" she groaned as Lovisa's tip kissed her cervix, a rare utterance for the sorceress though not one she had never spoken before. Her mother had been a firm believer in the church of the Star God, and while she wasn't a believer herself Lenalee hadn't quite managed to shake the saying and the hint of childish reverence that came along with it from her vocabulary entirely. It was both a heaven and a hell when Lovisa began to move within her, those first few thrusts sending delightfully potent shudders through her body and inspiring a return for her moans of pleasure, but as the knight dropped into a rhythm and began to adjust her angle Lenalee found every one of her most sensitive places under near-constant stimulation. The feel of those ridges and bumps grinding against her g-spot alone, the sensitive patch all too ready for such stimulation by that point, felt like she was being struck by spring lightning but with pain replaced by pleasure, and so even at that deliberately slow pace Lenalee was left panting and moaning like a whore even as her supercharged body cried out for more.

The time that it took Lovisa's spirit to form the familiar connection with Lenalee's was thus understandably short, the mage's spirit almost reaching out to the demon's spiritual tendrils as if begging the knight to feast upon the essence of her soul, which Lovisa could have drained in abundance if she so chose but at that point barely even sampled. With that connection forged, Lenalee cried out in ecstasy as Lovisa's pace began to move just a little bit faster, the pressure in her belly building just a little bit faster in time with the increased rate of thrusting. Faster and faster they came, earning louder and more intense moans from the lightning witch as Lovisa fucked her towards what she believed would be a pleasantly powerful but not quite mind-shattering climax. Every second brought her closer, every perfectly aimed thrust hitting just the right bundles of sensitive flesh to bring her a little closer without sending her tumbling over the edge, and just as it seemed like she was going to cum....

Lovisa pulled out. One last time she felt that wonderful appendage drag its way out of her, every inch of her folds squeezing it as if pleading it to stay, to come back in and stretch them anew, but rather than acquiesce to the pleading of the human's inner walls the demoness removed her cock entirely. A cry of frustration unlike any that the mage had emitted in recent memory was unleashed as she went seconds that seemed an eternity without any stimulation at all. That frustration, in the mage's once more barely controlled state, quickly turned to anger, and so when she was spun around and forced onto her knees there was actually a hint of resistance to the pushing, albeit not nearly enough to stop it or for it to even seem particularly genuine. The look on her face, a mixture of pained arousal and discontented anger, remained as Lovisa delivered her command, and while a part of her wanted to thrash against the knight's grip in a furious effort to do something, anything, to slake her need to cum, that part was at least a bit quieter than the part that had her leaning forward almost before the demon's command was even finished, her mouth wide open and her lips closing over Lovisa's flesh as she took her rod from tip to base in one push.

The taste of her juices mixed with a bit of her lover's pre didn't diminish the defiant look on the mage's face as she started bobbing steadily onto Lovisa's shaft, her cheeks dimpling inwards as she sucked as hard as she could on the way back before expanding again as she drew in a breath at the tip. With her hands held securely above her head in one hand and the knight's other palm resting on the top of her head, Lenalee couldn't move her hands to finish what Lovisa had started even as badly as she wanted to, and so she poured all of her frustration and arousal into her oral services, going at a steady pace and sucking for all she was worth for the next few minutes. Gradually, her arousal cooled, the knot in her belly unwinding in a far less pleasant manner than it should have until it was a ghost of its former self, at which point she started moaning lightly around Lovisa's cock.

Only a few minutes more and Lenalee was pulled away again, this time tossed onto her back. Her panties were taken and tossed away, and Lenalee would disagree with neither the act nor the ensuing quip as Lovisa climbed on top of her. There was no teasing wait this time, and the mage moaned loudly as she felt her pussy filled once more by demonic cock, her inner walls squeezing lovingly around the intruder as her nerves once more sang with pleasure that reignited her arousal and then some. At first she barely noticed that her top was pulled down, her head having fallen back against the bedding beneath her when she'd been penetrated again, but when the process of extricating her bra from the rest of her outfit necessitated that she bring her arms up the mage looked down again to find her full breasts exposed again. "Yy.... Yes mistress!" she replied automatically to the demon's remark about the goblins she'd sat with earlier, her reflexive agreement not entirely dishonest given the sort of creature she was speaking of. With her bust in Lovisa's grasp, her round pliant orbs jiggling in time with her thrusts now that they were free of their bindings while the knight was free to play with them and the hardened pink nubs at their peaks however she pleased, Lenalee was treated to another period of slow build as the demonic warrior plowed her folds at steady but painfully slow pace.

Again, however, her discipline held, and Lenalee didn't complain. Her moans were short and clipped, often little more than gasps even though the demonic cock inside of her was no less perfectly sculpted to hit every bundle of nerves inside of her. With her first denial and the suggestion that it wouldn't be the last, Lenalee had decided on a different strategy; she would fight to keep the sensations shuddering through her from overwhelming her for as long as possible. If she tried to keep herself from cumming, she would last longer, and Lovisa would hopefully be able to deny her fewer times. Hopefully. And so, the mage endured the next few minutes while both enjoying the demon's skilled handling of her bosom and the slow pace at which she worked her cock into her folds while fighting the buildup of her peak, a task made marginally easier by Lovisa's reduced pace but still no easy feet given how wonderful the various bits and bobs that had been added to it seemed perfectly tailored to attack her sweet spots.

When the knight released her breasts several minutes later and changed positions, leaving her legs practically folded back in on herself as they rested against Lovisa's shoulders, the mage looked down again and gave an aroused sigh. She'd expected a slower buildup when the knight started moving even after her quip about making her bust jiggle, but when Lovisa started pounding into her again Lenalee released another loud moan that soon turned into a stream of them as the busty mage found her control slipping rapidly. It wasn't that she fought to distance herself from the pleasure, merely to hold back her oncoming peak, but when Lovisa started hammering into her again the mage completely lost it. Within seconds her moans were desperate and hungry as one hand shot up over her head and the other shot out to the side, both clawing into the bedding as she sought any outlet other than her voice for the waves of pleasure that Lovisa's rapid thrusting inspired.

Her bust did indeed jiggle energetically as the demon knight hammered into her, flopping about as the force of Lovisa's thrusts rocked her back and forth while pounding into her with her perfectly sculpted dick. "Oooohhhh.... Ooooh God! Yessss.... Oooooohhhhh fuck! Oooooohhhh.... Yesssss fuck meee! Fuck me fuck me fuck meeee!!!!" Lenalee howled lewdly as her every effort to stave off her oncoming peak was snapped like so many twigs arranged to try and ward off a raging tidal wave. Pleasure exploded through her again, intoxicating and wonderful, and as she felt Lovisa begin to take slivers of her essence at last Lenalee broke down into incomprehensible moaning and begging. Within moments she could feel the knot of pleasure in her belly ready to snap again, and she simply knew that this time she was going to cum. She was going to cum all over Lovisa's cock, her pussy was going to clamp down like a vice, and the demoness would fill her womb to the brim with her seed. She could feel her cervix dilating hungrily as Lovisa's tip pounded into it, ready to accept every drop of the knight's liquid gift, and she just knew that all of it together would feel so damn good that it would be a memory she could take happily to her grave.

And then Lovisa pulled out as she was just on the cusp once more, and Lenalee wanted to weep. She wanted to burn the demoness to a crisp with lightning, to crush her flat with a burst of force, to wail on her with her staff, beat on her with her fists. She wanted to scream in frustration too, and that was what she ended up doing when she had recovered enough from her denial to react at all. When she did, however, she would find Lovisa's cock trapped between her breasts, and without offering any kind of argument she took her hands and squeezed the soft orbs together around the demon's cock while her head leaned forward and her mouth took in as much of the knight's rod as it could reach. She was as fervent as ever in her efforts to please the demoness on top of her in those few moments, smothering the shaft in her bosom while she sucked and licked the tip with every bit of energy that she could muster, and as their session progressed that level of effort wouldn't fade in the slightest.

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

(Part 2)

All too soon Lovisa changed position again, flipping the mage onto her side and resting her leg once more on the knight's shoulder as she slid her cock back into Lenalee's tight, needy folds. The mage howled with ecstasy as Lovisa started pounding into her with wild abandon again, her body more than ready for it, but again she would be denied just before her orgasm claimed her. Put on her knees and stripped to nothing but her stockings, Lenalee found herself eye level with the knight's cock and simply went to work, taking the whole thing from tip to base in one go and then bracing her hands on Lovisa's knees, her oral servicing of the demon's immense tool as fast and intense as she could manage without harming herself.

It became a cruel game, with Lenalee shifted into every position imaginable so long as it left Lovisa totally in control, fucked like she'd never been fucked before, and then made to use only methods of pleasure that left her almost completely unstimulated in order to bring Lovisa's own orgasm closer. The knight's stamina by that point wasn't impressive; it was outright terrifying, and as the mage was deep throating Lovisa's cock again after being bent over the bed what little was left of her conscious mind began to think that perhaps she'd bitten off a bit more than she could chew. Lovisa could have drained her dry and ripped her soul from her body entirely several times over, could have enthralled her mind so completely that no amount of dispelling could ever possibly break the hold on her thoughts, and the simple awareness of that danger was frightening in and of itself. Even her cock, as magnificent as it was at causing undeniable amounts of pleasure, quickly became more a tool of torture in Lenalee's mind than a source of joy as she was repeatedly denied her orgasm. Despite her increasing misgivings, however, Lenalee persevered to the very best of her abilities. By that point she was almost convinced that she would die if she didn't get to cum, and she knew that no amount of whining would allow her to escape Lovisa's "punishment."

She was shifted from lewd pose to lewd pose, the positions in which she was cooling off as varied as those in which she was being fucked. After she was bent over the bed she deep throated Lovisa's cock while on all fours on the bed. She was flipped onto her side with her legs closed and made to beg more as the knight's rod plowed into her only to be denied again and made to squeeze it between her breasts as she knelt on the edge of the bed. She was fucked against the wall, denied, and then used both hands to stroke Lovisa's monstrous tool while her tongue writhed in the demon's pussy. She was put on her belly, leaving her g-spot singing as the knight's knobby and ribbed cock ground against it on its way to slamming against her cervix, and then flipped onto her back while using a hand and her breasts to stroke it while her tongue lathered the knight's tip in licks. More and more positions were piled on, and though Lovisa's orgasm constantly seemed closer it never seemed to arrive no matter how hard she tried or how erratic her thrusts became.

Finally, as her will to go on was nearing its end, Lenalee found herself hoisted into the air as Lovisa started hammering into her abused cunt as hard as she ever had. The lightning witch threw her arms around the demon's neck by reflex and ended up moaning encouragement into Lovisa's ear, her phrases completely incoherent and nonsensical by that point, and though she'd already been close the demoness showed no signs of stopping. Lenalee groaned louder when she felt her back pressed against the door, and shortly thereafter let out an exultant scream as the demon's words accompanied by the almighty throbbing of her tool meant only one thing; an end to the cruelty. "Yes! YES!!! CUM IN ME!!!! CUM.... NNNNNNNNNNNN PLEASE!!!!!" she shouted, her first coherent statement in a while but nonetheless true.

Unsurprisingly, Lenalee was first to find her peak, ecstasy unlike any she'd ever imagined flood her as the knot of pressure that had been built up to mountainous sizes was finally allowed to unwind. It was an impossible relief, the sheer burden of her sexual tension relieved as immense pleasure that was surely beyond compare caused her eyes to roll up into the back of her head as her fingers dug and scratched at Lovisa's back. The assumption that it could get no better was proven false when the first torrent of Lovisa's sperm shot into her depths, her cervix opening like a hungry mouth to permit every drop entrance directly into her womb. The explosion of liquid heat made the human magus feel like she was simply going to melt, the utter fulfillment prompted by the corruption that had taken hold of her mind prodding her to cum even harder as she felt Lovisa's seed pouring into her depths. The first shot of sticky goo felt like enough to fill her womb to capacity, but as it was followed by a second voluminous rope her body did its very best accommodate more of the life-making cream, her womb stretching to take more and more as volley after volley of potent sperm was loosed deep inside. Her mortal form was not up to the task of taking all of Lovisa's release, however, and soon enough the excess was spilling out at their key point of contact despite how tightly her fluttering folds clung around the demon's shaft in an effort to hold every drop of her partner's liquid gift.

Deep inside of her, perhaps by some chemical in the knight's pre or some minor supernatural influence or perhaps by the same corruption that had caused her to desire that cream filling so badly, Lovisa's seed found a waiting target. At some point during her repeated denials, there had been an unnoticed twitch in Lenalee's belly, a subtle twinge buried in pleasure and need that signaled her body's release of an egg, one that the demon's sperm found ready to be fertilized once it was finally unleashed. Her womb was filled to capacity and beyond, leaving nowhere for the the rotund cell to hide from the deluge, the demon's seed taking root even before it had finished being pumped into the mage's depths. Outwardly Lenalee was, of course, perfectly ignorant that she'd been impregnated with Lovisa's child, but inwardly her body chemistry was already shifting again to accommodate the new denizen of her uterus, and given that she'd been seeded with a half demon it was unlikely that the mage would remain ignorant for long.

For now, however, the sorceress was trapped in ecstasy until Lovisa's cock finally stopped loosing burst after burst of semen into her, a task that took minutes but felt like it took years. She only barely kept from simply passing out in the midst of her peak, and then after they both finally descended and several minutes of panting in post ecstatic exertion Lenalee felt herself being lowered to the floor. Her legs were wobbly, to say the least, and she stumbled briefly before finding the strength to support herself without Lovisa's help. The knight quickly stumbled back to the bed herself, and after a few moments demanding a pair of services from the thoroughly fucked sorceress that she was all too willing to give by that point.

With defined purpose, Lenalee stumbled to the bed and then flopped onto her knees, her mouth reaching the base of Lovisa's cock and her tongue extending to give the lower half of her shaft one long lick. "I love your cock... Mistress~" she gasped before giving another lick displaced by about a centimeter to the side, a pattern that she would repeated until she'd shifted to the other side and made a full circle. Then she gave another lick starting at the base but this time going all the way to the tip, and just as she passed over the sensitive patch just beneath the head of the demon's cock she used the one tool that might see her surviving the knight with pelvis and will unbroken. A tiny burst of magic rolled through her tongue, causing it to shudder ever so slightly against Lovisa's sensitive flesh as bursts of magically induced pleasured assailed the demon's deadened nerves. She would repeat her pattern without calling on her magic, but when she'd finished and closed her head around the tip Lenalee unleashed a second casting through her lips as they closed around the tip. The spell was tiny and simple, so easy that she could call upon it by reflex even if Lovisa had fucked her silly, and as she leaned up and pushed her bust around the demon's tool to start rubbing her soft orbs up and down over the now saliva slick shaft, she would send wave after wave of pleasurable magic rolling directly into the head.

Even if Lovisa would have let the witch make her cum like that, however, Lenalee didn't try to bring her to her peak in that manner. Not yet, at least. She broke away with a lustful twinkle in her eye and then dropped to all fours, turning away from the bed. She had left a trail along her way over and produced a puddle directly beneath herself while cleaning Lovisa's cock, and while she would normally have never done such a thing Lenalee started lapping up that puddle like a thirsty dog at a bowl of fresh water. The cleanliness aspect of it alone would have turned her off, the mage's lack of a supernatural constitution and indeed a not particularly impressive regular one enough to make the filthy act unappealing. Only a year earlier she had almost died from a bout of tuberculosis, the disease difficult for magic to treat and effective at making even the simpler healing spells that she was capable of difficult, but she had managed to live through it. Now, however, the prospect of illness was a concern that she barely even considered in comparison to obeying Lovisa's commands. The game they had started with had become reality for all intents and purposes, and she had been commanded not to waste any of her demonic paramour's seed by allowing it to remain on the floor.

And so, every drop of the sweet, aphrodisiac laced fluid was licked or sucked up and promptly swallowed, regardless of what accompanied it. She started at the puddle, then quickly drained the second that had formed while she cleaned the first while dipping a hand between her legs to prevent the creation of a third. She licked that had clean, by which point she was only leaking slightly, and then followed her tail all the way back to the door and lapped up every ounce of demonic semen before making a lewd crawl back to the bed. She kissed the tip of Lovisa's cock adoringly, her tongue tracing the hardened flesh as she trailed up and down over the region just below the tip, and then her lips moved to close over the tip as another vibrating burst passed through them and into Lovisa's erect rod. From there she would go back to servicing Lovisa in every way that she knew how without pleasuring herself, her every effort practically an act of worship but perpetually accompanied by the minor sorcery that she employed to add to the knight's stimulation. Lenalee was tireless despite the beginning of an ache in her jaw, the growing soreness of her throat, and the slight rawness of the valley between her breasts, until she had worked another orgasm out of the demoness or until she was commanded to stop, at which point she would obediently do as Lovisa commanded almost regardless of what she asked.

Hafnium

Despair Fetishist
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Lenalee: HP = 55, PP = 80, EP = 20/85, Status = Pregnant, probably pretty tired.

"I don't doubt it!" Lovisa would quip cheerfully at the mage's declaration of her love for the organ she was cleaning. Fortunately for Lenalee, her partner hadn't lost all of her sensitivity for her orgasm, and she was able to coax noticeable reactions out of the otherwise numb knight as she combined her tongue and magic. Lenalee's reward would come in the form of Lovisa's hips rolling in an attempt to get more of herself into the mage's mouth and the other woman's hand running lovingly through her hair. "Such a talented mouth~ Some of my kin would be envious of your skill~ Maybe I should invite others next time and compare? Let the winner play with the loser, perhaps..." she mused with a grin. Still, even though Lenalee's efforts were very clearly appreciated, even earning the lightning witch a thick dollop of the knight's pre on the second casting of her cantrip, it wasn't nearly enough to bring the demoness to a climax. In the end, she would be left to crawl away on hands and knees and take her cum from the floor.

Or so she might think. When she moved to clean the puddle that had been created between Lovisa's legs, the knight would pat her on the head and indicate that she should start at the door. And, assuming Lenalee obeyed the knight's command, the demoness's reasoning would quickly become clear. Without any warning, the very instant that the mage-slash-maid bowed her head to lick from that further puddle, she would feel the tip of Lovisa's cock pressing at the entrance to her folds and her hands very commandingly set upon Lenalee's hips. "I just couldn't resist such a luscious target~" The knight would make her proclamation and then thrust into Lenalee's unprotected sex, driving herself home in a single motion. The mage wouldn't get much of a chance to question the legitimacy of the knight's claim either, because what followed would prove... frankly, exhausting.

Lenalee wouldn't even be given a chance to finish the job that Lovisa had supposedly sent her toward the door to accomplish as the demon knight worked back into the same pace she had utilized at the height of their first round. What came next wasn't artful and there was no variation to speak of, it was simply the knight pounding into the mage with all the vim and vigor she could muster, which proved to be quite a bit for the empowered demon. Lenalee would be rutted like a beast, again given no control over the situation as the grinning knight attempted to fuck her into a pleasure coma. Lovisa would have very little difficulty fulfilling that goal by leaps and bounds, as between her stamina, rhythm, power, and a few adjustments on her angle she ensured that each thrust into the mage's slick pussy caused a jolt of pleasure in the Badarian woman that nearly robbed her of muscle control. It wouldn't be long before Lenalee felt her second peak of the night approaching.

Whatever fear that might have inspired in her after Lovisa had so cruelly denied her every orgasm previously would prove unfounded though. Lovisa did not slow or stop but maintained her pace and even vocally encouraged Lenalee to give into the building sensation. "Cum for your mistress~!" Lovisa would cry out as the mage's body and soul alike broadcast her impending orgasm to her partner. It was by no means a request, and Lenalee would find herself inevitably forced over her second peak. The demoness wasn't slowed at all by the spasming of the Badarian's folds and continued through the high of the human's orgasm, prolonging it for several minutes during which time slowed to a crawl for the sorceress. Through it all, Lenalee was left to do her best to balance herself on her hands and knees with her face precariously over a puddle of Lovisa's cum, even as the latter slammed her hips into the sorceress's ass with utter abandon. "I want to see how durable my naughty little maid is~ Let me see how many times you can cum before you tire out on me!"

It was a test that Lovisa administered with gusto, pushing Lenalee to peak after peak and continuing unfazed through each, just as she had the first. "I hope you're not getting too tired yet," she would remark after the mage's fourth orgasm since the start of their second round, letting her right hand fall from Lenalee's waist in order to deliver a slap against her ass with it. "I'm not even close to done with you, or this ass of yours!" Both of the knight's hands fell from the Badarian's waist, and from that point on she would give alternating, light slaps against Lenalee's ass and taking a handful of the woman's soft backside to hold onto in-between those smacks.

The spanks against her rear would arrive slowly and infrequently until Lenalee's next orgasm, at which point the knight would deliver a barrage of firmer smacks that lasted until the mage came down from her peak. The lightning sorceress's latest pleasured spasms would prompt Lovisa to speak again and take a slower pace, finally giving Lenalee a few moments to catch her breath. "Mm~ You want another load so badly, don't you~? Your pussy is trying so hard to coax it out of me, milking me, and practically begging me to fill it again~" Another smack fell against Lenalee's ass. "Such an incorrigible body!" The Badarian's rear took a second smack. "So fit for an incorrigible maid!" A final smack arrived against the mage's rear before Lovisa's own hands moved to grab Lenalee's wrists, wherever the Badarian's limbs had ended up, and tugged on them with enough force to keep the mage's head and upper body well away from the ground. "But I am a generous mistress, after all!" The knight's proclamation was quickly accompanied by Lovisa slamming into Lenalee at an even more furious pace than before and the sudden feeling of the demonic woman beginning to feast on chunks of her energy.

Another orgasm would rumble through Lenalee not long after and with it, after a little under an hour of Lovisa's savage fucking, she received the first signs that the knight was approaching her second climax. The other woman's stiff rod grew ever harder and began to throb and twitch within the sorceress's folds. Even with that, though, the mage would be subjected to one last peak in order to finally push the demoness off of her second. Toward the end of the mage's spasms, the knight's thrusts became erratic as she, without warning, let out another tide of her seed directly into the mage's womb. Lovisa wasn't content with that alone though, and she would pull out midway through, leaving a few ropes of her cum on the Badarian's abused cheeks in the process, before guiding the sorceress to turn around and coating Lenalee's face with her sticky release. If the mage was bold enough to stick out her tongue for the demonic woman, she would receive no small amount targeted at it before suddenly finding her mouth crammed full of the demon's cock and the remainder of Lovisa's seed deposited directly into her belly.

But however Lenalee ended up receiving the demoness's gift, Lovisa would soon pull away with a contented sigh. The mage herself would be left exhausted physically, spiritually, and probably even mentally. While her partner had obviously held back in her feeding, the mage had been left with little more than scraps of her spiritual energy to work with. The consumption of her energy might have helped to explain why Lovisa seemed to be positively glowing after her climax. "Such a good little maid! It's been so long since I've had a partner who didn't break before I was finished~" Whether Lenalee took the compliment as sincere or not, the demonic woman would follow it by tussling the mage's hair lovingly before dropping down to face level with Lenalee and engaging her in a deep kiss, stealing away the remnants of her own cum in the process only to swallow it herself and pull away. "For that... I think you deserve a reward!" Lovisa proclaimed brightly. Without a word of warning, she would stand up and then scoop the Badarian up in her arms in order to return to the bed and gently deposit the lightning witch on her back on the mattress, leaving more trailing stains on her floor alongside the ones that had never been cleaned up in the process.

"So! What will it be?" Lovisa inquired as she settled in on her side beside the supine mage, her semi-erect cock laying against one of the Badarian's legs while the demonic knight's finger traced lines on the other. "Perhaps you'd like to take me up on my earlier offer and reverse our roles a little? Or you have some position you'd like to try? Tell me your desire and I'll fulfill it~"

Let's just say another 300 corruption even though according to DG3 corruption gain it should be more like 525, 'cos don't want to supernatural Lenalee in a single smut scene or something.

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Lovisa's appreciation for her cleaning, both physical and vocal, only served to send shivers of delight running up the mage's spine and urge her to lick, suck, and tease the demon's conjured appendage all the harder. Letting her tongue slide up and down over the region just beneath the tip while Lovisa mused about bringing in a demoness and making it a contest, the sorceress issued another casting of her spell that produced a nice thick drop of the knight's delicious pre. “If I get to taste you some more, you can do whatever you want~” she gasped softly as her lips hovered over the demon's tip only to seal her lips over it and suck that droplet away.

Much as she would have enjoyed working her mouth onto Lovisa's cock until the knight gave her a much bigger helping of that delectable liquid, however, the lightning witch still had a job to do regarding cleaning up the mess they made, and she set about it dutifully. When she knelt to start at the nearer puddle, however, Lovisa directed her to go do the farther one first. Lenalee simply obeyed, figuring that it would treat the demoness to the sight of her crawling away with cum still leaking from her folds just a little bit sooner than had been planned. That sight apparently proved too tempting for Lovisa, however, as the moment that she lowered her head towards the pool of cum Lenalee felt the demon plant her hands on her hips while the tip of her cock brushed against the mage's damp petals.

Lenalee moaned immediately as she felt the knight's helmet prodding at her entrance, looking back over her shoulder at Lovisa with eyes filled with blind need as she gently urged her hips back just a tiny bit, letting her nether lips spread just a tiny bit as they rubbed over the domed tip. When with a normal partner while as aroused as she was Lenalee would have done a good deal more than that, would have pushed her hips back until she was fully impaled and started rocking back and forth without further preamble, but by that point her assumption of the submissive role was a good deal more than an act. As badly as her body craved being filled with that monstrous appendage again – a desire that the lightning witch was readily trying to communicate with the gaze she directed back at the demoness – Lenalee wasn't about to do anything to earn the knight's disapproval.

Whether she had teased the witch with her tip, told her to start things off instead and let the mage start bucking back onto the wonderful tool, or simply did as she intended and slammed home to start rutting away, Lenalee would have gone along with it. She might have begged, might have pleaded, or might have squirmed, but Lenalee would have been perfectly obedient, and without a command to follow the lightning witch braced her hands on the ground and waited for the demoness to make her intentions clear. To her glee, Lovisa slammed into her defenseless, sopping pussy in one thrust and start pounding into her without further preamble, driving a near orgasmic wave of pleasure up the mage's spine from only the first thrust and following it up with more of the same. Her hips pushed back into the knight's rough pounding as much as she was able while her folds quivered in ecstasy as every single nerve along her inner walls sang in appreciation of Lovisa's efforts. The knight was treated to the sight of the mage's eyes rolling up into the back of her head while her mouth hung open and released an extended howl of pleasure following that initial thrust, and there were plenty more such displays for Lovisa to enjoy over the course of the next hour or so.

Lenalee's soft, round backside proved the perfect cushion to take the demon's powerful thrusts, her meaty cheeks jiggling every time she slammed home and filled the witch's sex with her massive rod. With most partners, she would have expected that kind of rutting to result in a short but still satisfying encounter, the rapid thrusts building her up faster after she came down from her miniature peak and feeling nearly orgasmic all on their own. Everything about Lovisa's technique was simply perfect, even in its simplicity. She hit every one of the mage's sweet spots with flawless aim, her large tool stretched her just right and ensured that Lenalee's cervix got a nice firm kiss at the end of every thrust, and her pace and rhythm left nothing more to be desired while her stamina ensured that it wouldn't be the quick but furious rut that she would normally have expected at that pace.

It was a quick run up to the mage's first orgasm, and inwardly she was already preparing herself for another round like the first where Lovisa would deny her that satisfaction until she was near to her own. That only meant that the demon's command was all the more delightful, however, and despite how loud she'd been moan in appreciation for Lovisa's efforts up until that point Lenalee still had the mind left to hastily answer; “Yes mistress!” And then, less than a half minute later, she obeyed. Her sex clenched like a vise as her back arched and her eyes once more rolled into the back of her head while pure ecstasy washed away all rational thought. Her honey sprayed out around the demon's cock as she came, her peak so messy that her juices were running down her legs and coating Lovisa's thighs by the time the three or so minute orgasm had run its course, Lovisa's constant thrusting just drawing it out further and further and leaving the helpless human mage swimming in bliss more potent than any she'd ever experienced before.

Oooohhhh fuck!” she groaned when she'd finally come down from her peak and taken a second or two to recover, the constant shocks of pleasure making it difficult to concentrate well enough for her to form coherent words, though she did still manage..... For now. “Ooohhhh!! Nnnn... Yes..... Ooohhh... Mistress! Ooohhhhh yes yes yes yes fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck!!! I love that big fucking cock!” she announced loudly while giving a few more vigorous bucks back into Lovisa's thrusts to accentuate her words, though those bucks would end after a few moments so that the lightning witch could leave herself braced to take the knight's powerful thrusts.

The demon knight's stated desire to test her limits wouldn't exactly be hard to make good on, with Lenalee quite vocally appreciating the demon's efforts to fuck her into a coma. With her arms and hips locked and her bottom easily cushioning her partner's thrusts, the lightning witch was well beyond acting as she begged for more from Lovisa, announcing every orgasm unnecessary and screaming of her lover for the knight, her cock, and her prowess at every other available opportunity. Every orgasm lasted for minutes and were easily the strongest she'd ever had, and the only thing that Lenalee could imagine would make them better was the fulfillment of the base desire that her inner walls milked the demoness with all their might to fulfill.

It was clear to what little remained of the sorceress's rational mind by that point that she had grossly underestimated Lovisa. By that point she could have sunk such hooks into her mind that even knowing they were there wouldn't have let Lenalee dislodge them without immense effort. But she hadn't. She could have sucked her soul dry, or consumed her entirely, but instead she only sampled her essence enough to know when she was going to cum even before her lewd announcements. Lovisa had needed no such hooks in her mind or soul to well and fully tame the wild lightning witch. Her cock had done it without need for more magic than had been needed to conjure it in the first place by that point, and with every thrust she only solidified the mage's addiction to the pleasure that she and only she could provide. Lenalee had always avoided the summoning of greater demons, had relegated her calls to the lesser beings such as goblins and succubi for fear that this might happen, fear that honeyed words and a too good fuck might break her, but now that it was happening she couldn't help but wonder why she hadn't surrendered herself to this bliss so much earlier.

What was the harm? Why not surrender all of it, give up the independence that she had endured so much to finally achieve, that she had won by luck and bravado from the Inquisition who were, at least in her mind, worse than any being of Hell? Would being Lovisa's fucktoy really be worse than what she'd done with her life up until that point? The idea of giving up her responsibility for herself was so incredibly, undeniably tempting. So much less pain, so much less fear about where her next meal would come from or who might next try to kill her or worse. All she would have to do was give pleasure to compensate for what she was given, let the demoness feed from her soul, and undoubtedly birth a gaggle of Lovisa's spawn. That the thought of that sparked her third orgasm since Lovisa had started pounding into her made Lenalee realize something, at least once her mind had pieced itself back together. She didn't just want to feel another big dose of the demon's cum in her pussy anymore, nor did she simply not care if she got pregnant as a result. The idea of Lovisa's seed taking root in her now actively turned the lightning witch on, her desire to do what she'd always tried to avoid with demonic and mortal partners alike and get bred for the second time in a single week leaving her pussy fluttering in added excitement around the massive tool still pistoning into her.

It was about then, just after she had come down from her third and was heading for a fourth, that Lenalee's arms gave out on her and she fell face first into a puddle of Lovisa's cum. One eye shut defensively, sparing her a nasty sting, but her tongue lolled out of her open mouth and began lapping up the stuff lewdly while Lovisa continued pounding into her upraised, jiggling ass. Her breasts, which had been shaking back and forth in time with Lovisa's thrusts, were now pressed against the floor as well, a familiar uncomfortable grinding sensation briefly bothering her until the lightning witch smeared come on both hands and rubbed it over her soft orbs, the slimey goo lubricating them so that they slid back and forth across Lovisa's floor somewhat less painfully. For the next few minutes Lenalee could manage nothing more than moans of pleasure under the knight's attention, and as her dominant partner delivered the first of many smacks against her bottom Lenalee physically shuddered and had another miniature peak that had her pussy begging for a dose of semen that would not come.... Yet.

Ooooohh fuck me!” Lenalee moaned into the floor, her words slow and slurred. If the strikes against her ass caused her any pain, it wouldn't be immediately noticeable from the mage's reactions, and through her lines into the mage's soul Lovisa would no doubt sense the shivers of excitement that they caused. When she came next and Lovisa delivered a steady barrage throughout, leaving her pale cheeks turning red, it would be Lenalee's longest and hardest orgasm yet.

Thankfully, the break Lovisa offered after that latest peak let the mage keep from literally passing out after her orgasm while those slower thrusts allowed her to keep her arousal burning. “Oooooh~” she moaned into the cum puddle when Lovisa smacked her ass and began a line that had the mage's body singing anew. “Yes mistress!” she cried eagerly after the second hit. “Please!” she pleaded only for the demoness to grab her wrists and pull her arms back, forcibly lifting her head and torso from the floor. Her body was still coated in cum, the stuff dripping from her face and breasts, and when Lovisa started hammering into her harder than ever Lenalee's eyes once more rolled up into the back of her head in pure ecstasy.

With the soft flesh of her ass rippling with impact after impact and the thrusts making her breasts shake back and forth so violently that they were nearly smacking her in the face, somehow the lightning witch managed to conjure words through the waves of bliss tearing through her; “Yes mistress! Oooohhh please! Nnnnn.... Please... Oohh fuck.... Please breed your naughty maid's pussy!” Every thrust reamed in and out of her quivering folds, sending lightning running through the mage's mind and letting Lovisa drink up vast portions of her soul, only the demon's savoring of her readily available essence keeping her from being drained dry in seconds. “Ooooohhhhh fuck! It's... Nnnn.... So fucking good! Ooohh oohh oohh oooohhhh yesssss please!!! Cum! Cum! Mmmphh.... Knock me up with your... Oohhh.... Fuck fuck fuck!!!! Nnn.... With your.... Big fucking dick!

Another orgasm quickly rumbled through her, her suspended form shuddering as her tongue rolled out of her mouth, gathering up some of her cum. The feel of the demon's cock twitching and throbbing in her pussy only made her cum harder, but it was another peak in the long line of orgasms that Lovisa had inflicted upon her before, and there was another brief trough before Lenalee's next orgasm finally milked out the object of her desire. If the first time Lovisa had creampied her had been the strongest orgasm of her life, the second time was nearly twice as potent despite the lack of an hour's worth of edging to back it up. Endless, indescribable pleasure rolled through her body like she'd never thought possible, wiping away all thought and allowing Lovisa to gorge herself on the witch's helpless soul. Seconds that felt like years passed as her womb filled anew with the demon's potent cream, her cervix dilating and dropping down to suck up every drop that it could get into her innermost chamber.

Rather than fill it with every drop, however, Lovisa opted to pour in just enough to overfill her before pulling out, splattering her plump stinging cheeks with a few ropes before dragging her up to spray the rest of her load on the mage's face. At first, Lenalee's mouth was closed, leaving the area around her mouth quickly coated in the demon knight's sperm. After a moment however her lips parted and her tongue rolled out, and that was far too tempting a target for Lovisa to resist. Lenalee's hand dipped between her legs and started thrumming across her clit, extending her waning orgasm while moaning as rope after rope landed on her tongue. That wasn't all, however, as Lovisa eventually slid her cock into the lightning witch's mouth towards the tail end of her explosive climax, sending the last few ropes of her release directly into the mage's stomach while Lenalee reflexively began to bob back and forth on the thick appendage, trying to milk out as much cum as she could get.

That left her with quite the mouthful, however, and when Lovisa pulled out of the dazed witch's mouth she would be treated to the sight of a small pool of her cum being slowly churned in Lenalee's mouth by her rolling tongue, wide but unfocused eyes gazing up at the demoness in silent praise for her liquid gift. Whether or not the compliment that followed made it through the haze, Lenalee would return the kiss but ended up losing all of the cum she'd been enjoying rolling her tongue in, Lovisa merrily taking her own seed and swallowing it down before Lenalee could do the same. That might have earned a protest if she weren't so exhausted that she felt like she was about to pass out, but then Lovisa swept her up in her arms and carried her to the bed, and the frankly spent mage had a moment to collect herself while lying on her back with her mistress at her side.

It took her a minute, but Lenalee's brain rebooted enough that she could actually process and comprehend the other woman's offer, and after fantasies spread through her mind Lenalee came to a decision. Slowly, she tilted herself onto her side and pressed Lovisa with another kiss, her eyes flittering closed and slow moans leaving her throat as her tongue moved to slowly flick back and forth against that of her partner. It would be clear that she wanted it to be a softer, more affectionate embrace, at least for the moment, and such was actually the very first time she'd ever made such an advance post coupling. So often so distant, Lenalee felt more connection in surrender than she'd ever felt with a partner before, and even if Lovisa didn't recognize or return it she could probably catch on enough to play along.

Inwardly, Lenalee knew what she wanted. She wanted more of Lovisa's cock. She wanted to climb on top of the demoness and ride her until she couldn't move anymore, and for the knight to start hammering up into her after until she got another load that left her bloated with the demon's sperm. She wanted Lovisa to flip her onto her back and rut her like a wild animal again. She wanted to stroke, suck, and tease a third load from that wonderful appendage using only her mouth, hands, and breasts. Unfortunately, Lenalee had the presence of mind left to recognize that she was spent. Her throat and the skin between her breasts both felt painfully raw. Her pussy, despite that it was still throbbing with need, was already aching from lips to womb, and her ass felt like it might have bruising when she woke up tomorrow. Even her joints were making their protests known now, her hips and knees both hurting badly enough that if she hadn't been so horribly aroused she would have been groaning in agony.

With any other partner, she would have wanted to end it there, to go rest off her pain as best she could and hope that it wouldn't be too bad come the morning. Not with Lovisa, however. The demon wanted another round, so the witch would give another round to the very best of her ability, even if she only made it halfway through. Breakin the kiss gently, Lenalee stirred her nearly fully spent spirit, a tiny shiver of magic floating down her body. “Mistress.... You fucked nearly all of the naughtiness out of me,” she purred, though perhaps by that point it was more like an exhausted pant than she might like. Regardless, Lovisa probably wouldn't miss the magic taking effect on the witch's body, nor the result as the human's clit began to swell, extending out from her body. “I can still feel a little bit left though,” she continued as the organ she had conjured expanded. It was nearly as large as Lovisa's, already fully hard and sporting a lines of ridges near the tip rather than one, as well as bumps running along its surface.

You might need to suck it out of me~” she purred softly, but from there it was again more in Lovisa's control than her own. Lenalee probably couldn't stand under her own power by that point, and her hips would creak painfully should she try to move them too vigorously. She would go along with whatever the demoness might demand, but it would be readily apparent that she was on her last legs here, and whether or not she'd make it to her partner's orgasm was hard to say. Regardless, however, the freshly endowed mage was ready to put her new cock to use, and Lovisa need only choose the position to get Lenalee to try and pleasure her as best she could.

Hafnium

Despair Fetishist
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Lenalee: HP = 55, PP = 80, EP = 85, Status = Pregnant, probably pretty sore.

Lovisa would grant the mage the soft embrace she desired, returning the motions of Lenalee's tongue with her own tongue's slow-paced movements and creating a lazy dance between the two organs. The knight would gently stroke the sorceress's side all the while, and despite her position as mistress the demoness would remain engaged in the kiss as long as the sorceress desired, only pulling away after the mage herself did.

The demoness would apparently take Lenalee's slowed motions as a sign that the mage was ready to call it a night though. She seemed used to wearing out her partners as she'd worn Lenalee out and wore a knowing smile as the exhausted mage suggested that she'd nearly fucked all the naughtiness out of her mortal partner. However, before the knight could say anything the mage's spirit would flex, that small application of her soul's power itself felt like it might cause a more metaphysical sprain in her body given how even it had been ravaged by the knight, and between that and the mage's next comment Lovisa's eyebrow would quirk with interest, though she'd still remain silent. The sprouting of a fresh cock through which they could extend their tryst and Lenalee's final suggestion that the rest of her naughtiness could be sucked from her, however, had Lovisa's lips curling into a catlike grin and her fixing the mage with a predatory gaze. "Is that so?"

"A little bit cocky, aren't you?" The knight began to move after her remark and Lenalee would be able to see the knight's cock slowly vanish as Lovisa repositioned onto her hand and knees to the side of the Badarian, the new position bringing the demoness's head directly over her temporary maid's shaft. It appeared she had no intention of making Lenalee move for the next part, which was probably for the best all things considered.

"Suggesting how your mistress should treat you?" The demonic knight wouldn't go for the human woman's cock yet, instead gently dipping her fingers into Lenalee's folds and giving a few soft strokes. Those fingers would just as quickly be withdrawn and begin to run across the mage's shaft, smearing her own lubricant all over her cock for what came next as the knight began to teasingly play with the sorceress's male organ.

She continued like that for a minute, her hand applying just enough pressure and speed to feel wonderful against Lenalee's magical cock but never enough to take her any higher than that. "Maybe I don't want to suck it out of you~" The knight's hand began to move more passionately, her fingers giving extra attention to that sensitive ring of skin just beneath the ridge separating head from shaft. "Maybe I want to squeeze it out of you instead? Hm? Maybe I want to put you on your hands and knees and milk you like my personal little cow? Would you be a good cow for your mistress if she demanded it? Would you even 'moo' for me?" The knight began to stroke even more firmly then, and as Lovisa really began to work into the act Lenalee would find that the demonic woman was as skilled with her hands as she had been with her cock.

The demon's treatment of the mage went on for another few minutes and somewhere in the midway point she included her second hand in her ministrations against the human's thick shaft, her hands so incredibly skilled that Lenalee's sore hips would be pulled toward the source of pleasure in the same way that a snake might be lured toward a charmer unless she actively tried to keep them grounded. The mage would find herself rapidly blowing through pleasure thresholds until it seemed like she might cum from the stimulation of Lovisa's hands alone, but this wasn't to pass either. "You're so lucky that you did well earlier~" The knight's compliment was followed by her looping the thumb and forefinger of her right hand around the base of Lenalee's meaty dick and her left hand falling away entirely as she pressed her lips to the tip and then in one fell swoop enveloped the woman's conjured organ to the very base.

Lenalee's experience with Lovisa's mouth would prove to be just as life changing as her experience on the receiving end of the demoness's cock had been. She was stimulated from the very bottom of her shaft to the tip in ways that she had very likely never experienced before while utilizing the magical cock. The knight's tongue extended and coiled around the the sorceress's dick even as it was buried in her mouth, enveloping the sensitive organ in a second layer of warm, wet flesh and even being used to stroke the length of shaft that wasn't buried too deep into Lovisa's throat for it to reach. Even as her tongue worked, the knight moaned and swallowed around the vulnerable tip of Lenalee's manhood, forcibly milking her of her orgasm.

The mage wouldn't last more than seconds before she felt her seed not so much coaxed as sucked out of her. The biggest load of her life poured out of her cock, rope after rope into the demoness's stomach, but the knight didn't slow down at all. Lovisa didn't even seem to be in minor discomfort due to her position. If anything, the demonic woman was actually happier for having the intruder lodged in her mouth, and, between the release of Lenalee's cum and Lovisa's freed hand trailing down to play with the knight's own clit, her moans became more genuine and those throatier vibrations added to the pleasure hell that the Badarian woman was subjected to. The demon knight would continue to swallow and milk the sorceress of her cum until the sorceress's body was completely dry of anymore to offer.

Then she would continue as if the sorceress hadn't just been put through an explosive peak, uncoiling her tongue and beginning to easily bob her head along Lenalee's shaft in order to quickly coax the mage on the road to a second orgasm. The Badarian would find no respite from the mind shattering pleasure, even when the knight's head was almost entirely back and only the tip was enveloped by her lips she ruthlessly targeted the human woman's frenulum, running her tongue along it and manipulating it as dextrously as she had with her fingers earlier. Following those brief periods of teasing she would push back down to the base of Lenalee's shaft, coiling her tongue around the meat of the mage's dick, sucking, and moaning around it all over again. There was simply no way that the lightning witch was going to get out of her position without giving up one more load to the demonic woman's mouth.

Eventually she would, whether it was sooner or later, and Lovisa would drink it down as eagerly as she had before. The knight wouldn't remove herself until the mage's body had run completely dry of cum to spit up again, at which point she would pull back, sucking as she went, and eventually remove herself from Lenalee's dick entirely with a loud pop, leaving not a drop of anything but saliva on it. The knight would waste no time in repositioning, bringing herself upright so that she could swing a leg over Lenalee and straddle her. "Don't feel bad if you can't stay conscious," the knight remarked as she flawlessly aligned her lower lips with the head of Lenalee's cock, not even needing to take her eyes off of the mage's own in order to do so.

"You've done very well tonight, nnf," she brought her hips down with that same precision, slowly pressing the head of the mage's dick into her depths as a result and giving the Badarian a small taste of what was to come. The feeling of the knight's inner walls were beyond compare as they wrapped around her meaty cock. Lovisa was unbelievably tight, and yet somehow managed to be slick and accommodating enough that even Lenalee's thick manhood was able to penetrate without any discomfort for the mage. "Well enough that I think I'll just have to insist that you come back again tomorrow night.... Mm~" The knight took in more of the woman's shaft and Lenalee would get a better taste of the odd texture of the other woman's inner walls, it was as if the demon's pussy, like her cock, was intentionally designed for stimulating every sensitive patch on a lover. More noticeable though was the way the other woman's folds squeezed and contracted around the sorceress even though the knight hadn't yet really begun in earnest yet, and it felt almost like the demoness could squeeze an orgasm out of her without ever really moving her hips.

Lovisa clearly didn't intend on leaving at that, however, as she began to slowly pump herself up and down Lenalee's dick, adding little circles with her hips as she went. "I'll just help myself after you're out, anyway~" she remarked with a grin before beginning to work into a faster pace. Lovisa would never quite hit the speeds that she had managed when pounding into the mage with her cock, but she got close, and close would be more than enough for Lenalee's increasingly sensitive shaft. The sorceress would find herself cumming again before long, her seed sucked away by Lovisa's womb every bit as efficiently as it had been with the demoness's mouth, leaving not a drop to spill out. Though Lenalee was completely beyond the ability to move by that point Lovisa wasn't anywhere near done, and as the mage couldn't exactly stop her she continued with gusto.

The sorceress would be milked of her cum again and again and again, and even though it felt like she had cum enough to bloat the demoness's womb four times over, her semen never spilled from her partner's sex nor did the other woman's stomach round. Lenalee might not have been in a state to question or even consider that by that point in their tryst though, as similarly with each orgasm she had only become more exhausted. She would never come close to seeing the knight's third orgasm, and instead the night would end after one last climax for the mage, during which her body couldn't seem to offer anymore seed for her to loose, and after which she could feel her consciousness beginning to fade. She would dimly recognize that Lovisa had slowed down as she faded off, and she could hear the demoness's last words to her as if they had been said through a sheet of water before everything went black.

"I'll tuck you in once I'm finished~ Sleep well~"

~~~​

After a deep, dark sleep, the mage would awaken in that same bed. Lenalee found herself under the sheets, as Lovisa had promised, and she was still nude. She also would quickly realize that every inch of her body was sore, and if she were to judge by the feeling in her crotch the knight had actually continued as she slept, though how long was difficult to say.

She could ask the demonic knight directly if she liked, as the woman had apparently woken up before her and was sitting up on the end of the bed, as nude as the sorceress. Lovisa hadn't apparently noticed Lenalee's awakening yet, so the mage was free to to greet her in her own way.

Last edited:
OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Exhausted, impossibly horny, and fairly dazed after her latest round with Lovisa, Lenalee couldn't help but giggle a little bit. Cocky? Really? Had she not been so out of it the sorceress would have had some sort of counter for that, but with Lovisa's mouth hovering over her twitching shaft thoughts of a counter quip died in Lenalee's mind. The demoness didn't claim the mage's shaft just yet, however, and instead slid a pair of digits into her cum soaked folds, prompting her to gasp and her cock to twitch slightly. Those fingers didn't remain for long, however, as they quickly slid out and ran along the underside of Lenalee's shaft, coating it in a mixture of her own love honey and Lovisa's cum. For the next few moments the lightning witch was swimming in a haze of teasing pleasure as Lovisa slowly worked her hands on her shaft, unsurprisingly proving as effective in providing pleasure to the mage's conjured cock as she had been in using her own to drive the sorceress mad with pleasure.

Lenalee's hips slowly but steadily rose as a result of Lovisa's expert strokes, and despite the humiliating scene she conveyed the sorceress promptly answered; "Yes mistress!" she gasped between panting breaths, "I would get on my hands and knees and let you milk me! I would... I would moo for you!" The shamelessness with which she spoke broke midway through her admission as her brain caught up with what she was saying, but even though she hesitated for a second on the promise of the accompanying noise Lenalee eventually completed her statement. That earned more and more pleasure provided by Lovisa's skilled handiwork, and she made no effort to stop her body from rising as far as it would towards the source of the pleasure that had already left her gasping for breath.

The mage's head slowly tilted back, her eyes closing as she simply reveled in what Lovisa could accomplish with nothing but her hands. Lovisa wouldn't make good on her threat and milk out a load from her cock using just her hands, however, and with one last quip her mouth descended. Lenalee's head tilted back down just as she felt her lover's lips kiss her tip and then simply descend upon every inch of her cock. The mage's eyes widened as pleasure exploded through her from the feel of the demon's warm, tight mouth wrapped around her shaft, the sensation stronger than any she'd ever felt before while employing the conjured organ. Every inch of her thick rod felt like it was being stimulated at once, the base deftly wrapped by the demon's tongue while the rest was sheathed in Lovisa's throat. "Oooohhh... Ooooohhh.... God... It's... Nnn... So good mistress!" she moaned softly, unable to take her gaze off of the demon's head as her lips wrapped around the base of her shaft despite the effort of her eyes to roll up into the back of her head in ecstasy.

Her cock began to throb immediately, threatening to explode down the woman's throat at any second, and when she felt the tongue sheathing her base starting to stroke the witch's throbbing became dangerously insistent. The added pleasure of a moan and a swallowing motion from Lovisa's throat was all that it took to seal the deal, but just as she was about to cum Lenalee managed to say; "Oh mistress, you're going to make me - aaaaggghh!!!" Ecstasy exploded through her as her cum was literally sucked out of her cock, spurt after spurt of her thick cream erupting down the demon knight's throat and her hips jerking steadily upwards into Lovisa's mouth as she was milked of every drop of cum that her cock could spurt up.

Eventually her rod would stop jumping in her mistress's mouth long and Lenalee's ecstatic moans would fade to ones in her afterglow, but then Lovisa would simply start bobbing up and down on her cock and sent her right back into that pleasure hell that was so much more intense than anything she'd ever experienced before. Her fingers dug into the bedding as she moaned in almost pained appreciation for Lovisa's efforts, every new angle from which her cock was attacked by the demon's mouth a new source of bliss that threatened to simply overwhelm her. Lenalee made no effort to resist the rising tide of ecstasy, and quickly enough her cock would surrender a second load of her cum to the demon's irresistible sucking, her eyes rolling up into the back of her head as she came harder than ever and felt spurt after spurt of her seed was literally sucked out of her cock.

"Oooohhh.... Ooooh god.... Nnn... I need to learn to suck cock like that~" she gasped after finally coming down from her peak, her eyes closed. She opened them again when she felt Lovisa release her cock and straddle her, the agile knight not even needing to look in order to aim the mage's shaft at her folds. A shiver of fear actually ran through Lenalee, unable to help but be slightly frightened at what the demon's folds might feel like after her mouth had felt so amazing. That didn't stop the lightning witch from moving her hands to Lovisa's hips, grinning at the permission given to pass out while gently urging her down.

A low, crooning moan left her lips as Lovisa lowered herself onto her cock. The demon's pussy was every bit as amazing as she'd imagined, seemingly perfectly crafted to pleasure her shaft just like her cock had been when used against the mage's folds. Even just being buried in the knight's sex felt like heaven, as if a few moments of it would be enough to draw another load out of her, but Lovisa wouldn't be content to let the sheer tightness and seemingly natural contractions of her inner walls draw out the mage's next orgasm, and Lenalee would let out a louder moan as she began to move. "Oooh yes! Please!" Lenalee cooed when told to come back the following night, the very thought of another night of such ecstasy making the mage excited despite how incredibly exhausted she was.

Even the prospect of being molested in her sleep didn't dim Lenalee's arousal by that point, and she let Lovisa ride her at the pace of the demon's preference while trying to hold on to consciousness for as long as possible both to experience as much ecstasy as possible and to try and last until Lovisa came next. Even as exhausted as she was by that point, she tried to warn Lovisa before she came but the words didn't leave her mouth before her tight folds sucked the human's baby batter right out of her cock with as much force as the demon's throat had managed before. Every drop was simply sucked right up into Lovisa's womb, and unlike the demoness she had no method of inhibiting her fertility, leaving it up to Lovisa to keep herself from becoming pregnant with Lenalee's child or not. While she had got the urge to conceive the other woman's spawn and literally begged for it after a while, she had no such urge to knock Lovisa up in turn even if her body gave up as much of her seed as it could in order to make that happen.

Just like when it had been Lovisa sporting a cock, Lenalee came again and again and again, easily losing track of how many times her cock was milked dry into the demon's womb. Her exhaustion grew in time with her orgasm count, her vision starting to tunnel and her limbs finally losing all strength only a few minutes in. The witch persevered, trying to last as long as she could, but even with all her fading will put into lasting to just one more Lenalee eventually knew that she could take no more. Her cock came again, throbbing powerfully as pleasure wracked her body, but by that point she had no cum left to surrender even to Lovisa's gloriously blissful milking. She had moaned herself hoarse by then as well, and her eyes gave one last flutter as her partner promised to tuck her in when she was finished before falling shut as sheer fatigue finally claimed Lenalee.

~~~~~~~~~​

'Ow. Ow. Ow. Ow.'

It was the most discomfort that Lenalee had woken up to since she'd been a captive of the Inquisition, but as her mind brought itself back together via glue and tape she didn't regret a moment of it. Lovisa had been the best fuck she'd ever had, and it had shown her feelings she had never even imagined were possible. For a few seconds she snuggled warmly into the blankets, reliving the night's encounter, or what she could accurately remember of it, before she realized that the space next to her which should have been full was empty. Even her eye lids ached, but she opened them anyway only to find Lovisa sitting on the edge of the bed, and without thinking Lenalee moved to rise.

That was a horrible mistake. Every muscle burned in near agony from the effort, even those that hadn't been involved directly with taking the demon's cock, and the tiny bit of motion ended with her sinking back down onto the bed while wincing slightly. She wasn't going to be a victim to pain that easily, however. She had suffered worse, hell she'd given birth not too long ago, and Lenalee focused inwards and started working her magic in order to knit her torn muscles back together more quickly than her spent body would have been able to on its own. A few castings of a minor spell meant to let one repair damage to a living body would ease at least some of the pain she felt, and when she ached less Lenalee would rise.

The mage made no effort to hide her movement, and probably couldn't have even if she'd wanted to, but unless Lovisa turned to face her or in some other way reacted to spoil her plans Lenalee would climb out from under the bedding in order to embrace the demon knight from behind. She wrapped both arms around the woman's chest, just under her full breasts, and pressed her own heavy orbs against the demon's winged back while leaning in to plant a trail of kisses starting on the back of her neck that lazily ran their way up to her ear. Whether it was a normal human shape or not, Lenalee would find some part of it to gently nibble on before quietly whispering; "Good morning mistress~"

Hafnium

Despair Fetishist
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Lenalee: HP = 55, PP = 80, EP = 85, Status = Pregnant, Slightly less sore.

The knight wouldn't notice Lenalee's initial stirring. She sat almost unnaturally still on the edge of the bed in an unmoving trance, even as the mage was forced to use a series of small cantrips to soothe the ache in her taxed limbs. The magic would do its job to ease her physical pains in short order, leaving the mage more feeling less like she'd gone a round against half a dozen minotaurs and more like she'd had a good workout, although it only exacerbated a more metaphysical ache in her very soul from having been fed upon so vigorously the night before. Still, she would get a chance to launch her surprise attack on the knight despite her target's superhuman perception and her own relative lack of stealthiness.

The sorceress's lazy trail of kisses would break the other woman's apparent trance, drawing a little coo out of her, and when the mage made it to her ear she would find it no different than a human's, giving her a few tempting targets for her oral affection. "Mm, good morning~" the knight would reply as she brought her hand up to run it gently through the mage's hair, and while Lenalee couldn't see the demon knight's smile she could hear it in the other woman's voice. But while she might not have been able to get a good glimpse of the demon's features from her position, she could see exactly what had captivated Lovisa's attention: the sun.

The knight was facing her bedroom's sole window, which at that moment happened to offer a direct view of the great ball of light in the sky as it peeked over the horizon and began its daily climb. Viewing it from the third story of Casilda's marble tower, the two even had a vantage point high enough to see as the seemingly endless sea of trees and a small mountain behind them were illuminated by its glow, and to watch the birds in the sky and wildlife below stir as the warmth reached them. It looked almost like an artist's romanticized painting of a sunrise. "It's really beautiful, isn't it?" The demoness would ask idly as she continued to stare at the scene from the window. "Two years here and every day I can't help but expect that it won't rise again, or that I'll wake up and my time on your world will have all been a dream. Pretty silly, I know, but if nothing else it's an excuse to slack off and watch it each time I get a chance~"

Last edited:
OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Lenalee would settle into place behind Lovisa while delicately nibbling on the lobe of the demon's ear, turning her own gaze forward to observe the sunrise as well. Her spirit had proved as exhausted as her body, even the slight use of magic having made her head throb slightly, but the tiny use of magic hadn't hurt nearly as much as her physical soreness and had served to relieve it enough for her to move. After Lovisa returned her good morning and explained the cause of the trance she'd been in, Lenalee let silence fall for a moment while resting her chin on the other woman's shoulder.

"I certainly hope you weren't just a dream~" she cooed playfully, though a moment later she would adopt a more serious tone as she continued; "It rises every day, never fails... I used to do that, for a long while. Just sit and watch the sunrise every morning." She lapsed into silence again for a moment, remembering the frightening years after her escape from the Inquisition, but even as terrified she'd been every day back then she couldn't help but recall them as some of the best years of her life. Sure, she had spent every waking moment looking over her shoulder for an Inquisitor, had barely slept at all, and had been on the verge of starvation more often than not, but she had been free.

Free to watch the sunrise. "I don't know why I stopped," the lightning witch continued thoughtfully, content then to hold Lovisa for a few moments and watch the golden orb make its morning ascent as well. In all her life, Lenalee could never recall doing this with anything. After her abuse at the hands of some of the guards who had overseen their cells, she had hated the very idea of sex for a while. Even after that barrier had been broken with the help of a succubus, her trysts had always been impersonal, lacking in any sort of affection and done solely for the physical sensation of release or the subtle domination that could be achieved through mesmerizing a partner with pleasure.

Now, however.... For once in her life, Lenalee felt truly comfortable with someone. Even though Lovisa could have done any number of things to ensure her compliance last night, could have enthralled her or carried her to Casilsa or simply eaten her soul, she had done none of them. She, unlike so many that Lenalee had known, had not only kept to the letter of her word, but to the spirit of it, so unlike every other demon that the lightning witch had met. It certainly helped that even thinking of the night before made her loins throb with need instead of pain.

"I have heard of what Hell's sky is like," she said suddenly, "from those I've summoned. Only ever in passing though.... I've always thought that it sounded beautiful. I guess you get used to it though, don't you? No matter what you have, no matter how nice it is, when you get something new it always seems better." She understood that she probably sounded very naive, given the context of what she was talking about. Even as little as she'd asked about it in the past, Lenalee had a vague idea of how wretched a place the demon's world was, and she by no means ever even considered making the voyage from her world to that dark realm. It would hopefully be clear enough that she was speaking somewhat metaphorically, however.

Hafnium

Despair Fetishist
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The demonic knight giggled at Lenalee's initial reply. She seemed ready to make a quip of her own, though the human mage followed up quickly enough that it never exited her mouth. She would give a thoughtful hum at what came next before readjusting her hand to stroke at the mage's cheek. Perhaps sensing that the mage had her own deep thoughts to consider, the knight remained silent as the Badarian contemplated her own experiences and her feelings toward the knight.

It wasn't until the mage's comment about Hell's weather that she gave another contemplative hum. "I suppose you're right," she remarked after a brief pause. "Hell is actually full of things that seem beautiful. The lights in the sky, the buildings, and even the people, at least on the outside. For a while I was happy to see them each time I awoke -- the sky and the buildings, that is -- as a reminder that I was still alive and could hope that everything would be better. After a while I think I started to associate it all with the ruthless dance necessary to stay alive and watching my back to make sure that I never became another person's stepping stone...."

"There's a sort of stillness in Hell that I never noticed until I saw the sunrise on your world. Without the change of day into night, it all blends together into an unceasing struggle for survival with no tomorrow or the day after to hope for." The knight would frown at that, though Lenalee's perspective still might not allow her the full view of that depending on how else she might've shifted as the demoness contemplated aloud. "I did a lot of terrible things back then, I was never strong enough to say no for fear of appearing weak and increasing the chance that I'd be preyed upon by others. Cruelty and securing my own safety became almost second nature. When I came here and realized that I had escaped that life, I promised myself I would never be that person again." She would trail off again for a few long moments.

"Sorry," the knight would suddenly apologize. "I got all mopey and ramble-y there. I guess what I was trying to say is that for me, I think of the sun as a reminder of that promise and this wonderful new life I've been given," she would stroke the mage's cheek a few more times at that, "and Hell's sky as a reminder of darker times for me, if that makes sense. I guess I'm really just agreeing with you in a terribly long-winded fashion," Lovisa would giggle and her lips would curl upward into another smile as she made her conclusion.

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Lenalee wouldn't make any effort to interrupt Lovisa as she delivered her own contemplation of her origins, and though she hadn't had to do similarly to the knight she could at least relate to coming from such a dark place. Her head would tilt slightly about midway through the knight's response, both nuzzling into her hand and letting the mage get a better viewpoint from which to observe the steady shifts in her expression, but besides what she'd already said Lenalee would remain largely silent, allowing for several long pauses to develop in their conversation, until Lovisa let out her giggle following her final conclusion.

Then the lightning witch would smile softly, rolling her chin gently on Lovisa's shoulder and nuzzling into her hand some more, and say; "It makes perfect sense." For a moment Lenalee remembered the effect that the corridor waiting outside had on her, and for a moment that almost made her cringe in reactionary terror. "I can certainly relate to.... Wanting to remember why you're here," she continued after a moment, "and why you don't want to go back to what you were."

Lenalee's voice was distant by that point, and her eyes unfocused, but if Lovisa didn't comment on her sudden lapse in attention Lenalee would break from her growing stupor by shunting such thoughts from her mind and replacing them with remembrance of what had happened the night before. The tips of her full breasts would harden against Lovisa's back, and when she made a slight shift to raise her chin from the knight's shoulder Lenalee's mouth would open to emit a gasp of mixed surprise and pleasure as her sensitive nubs brushed up against the skin of the other woman's back.

Hafnium

Despair Fetishist
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Although the knight didn't voice it, her gratitude at Lenalee's understanding was plain on her face. When the mage's nipples began to stiffen against her back and the Badarian gave a surprised coo near her ear, however, her lips shifted into a predatory grin. "You know," she started, her tone of voice making a shift to mischievous, "I was thinking that we could pinch each other to make sure that neither of us are dreaming." The demonic knight began to adjust then, pulling away from Lenalee slowly in order to give the Badarian plenty of time to maneuver so that she didn't fall flat on her face once Lovisa had pulled away. "But I can think of a more fun way to confirm that it wasn't all a dream," she continued as she stood up.

As she took to her feet, Lovisa exposed most of her naked back to the sorceress and showed off just how pillowy her ass was in the process, something that the mage hadn't been given a chance to view in detail the night before. Lenalee would be given precious little to indulge in the softness of the knight's cheeks as the demoness made an exaggerated show of stretching, though Lovisa wouldn't complain if she did and instead would push herself against the mage's touch with a coo, before the knight turned around. When Lovisa did turn, however, Lenalee would find herself face to tip with another massive cock jutting out from the woman, at least a foot in length and thick as anything the sorceress had ever taken but lacking the ridges and extras it had been decorated by the night before. "Why don't you give it a goodbye kiss?" Lovisa would remark, her purple eyes gazing intently at the lightning witch as her cock twitched expectantly in front of the Badarian. "Something to keep it sated until we meet again tonight?"

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Lovisa's comment led Lenalee to gasp again, and she nibbled her lip and watched as Lovisa stood up and stretched.... At first. The sight of the knight's plump backside proved far too tempting a target for Lenalee to resist, however, and the witch leaned forward and took a soft cheek with each hand while she planted a kiss on her lower back. "So fucking perfect.... I wish I hadn't been so out of it by the time it was my turn with the dick," she purred as she palmed the demon's soft backside, "I'd have loved making this jiggle!"

The demon knight would find the sorceress looking hungrily up at her as she was faced with another long, thick cock sported by her, and without saying a word the lightning witch leaned forward and took the tip of it into her mouth. Her tongue flicked out against the surface of the rounded head, and the taste of Lovisa's flesh caused the sorceress to let out a long, low moan and shudder with arousal. She bobbed forward several times, taking more and more of the demon's rod past her lips each time and ignoring the soreness in her throat, and in the meantime her left hand drifted between her own legs and began to stroke her clit while her right reached up so that she could pinch the tip of her right breast between her forefinger and thumb, tugging on it slowly. Her hips began to writhe and her moans rose in volume, the vibrations brought on by the sound rolling through Lovisa's cock by way of her throat, and for a few minutes Lenalee couldn't stop herself from eagerly bobbing back and forth in what certainly seemed like an effort to suck the cum right out of Lovisa's cock.

It would have been a great surprise if she'd succeeded, however, and if she didn't after a few moments the witch's hand would leave her breast and grasp the portion of Lovisa's cock that was out of her mouth, gripping it and beginning to stroke it in time with her motions. A few moments later she released it from her mouth with a pop but continued both to stroke it and to strum her clit steadily, leaving the tip bobbing on her tongue as she used the tip to flick deftly against Lovisa's frenulum. "I love the way you taste~" she cooed, letting the warmth of her breath pass over Lovisa's tip, but the next kiss that she delivered would be joined by something else, something new.

Lenalee might not be terribly adept at the healing arts, but self sufficiency had necessitated that she acquire a great deal of versatility in her magical talents. One of the other tricks she'd learned in manipulating one's body was the desensitization of nerves, a useful trick to nullify pain. Doing just the opposite was also possible, however, and Lenalee's magic was guided to revive the nerves that Lovisa's strange empowerment had left deadened starting at her tip but quickly spreading all the way down her shaft, and the next exhale over that tip was likely more tactile than she had felt in a while. Her lips slowly slid over the tip, her tongue rolling lazily over its now more sensitive surface and a soft, needy moan once more rolling up from the mage's throat as the fingers strumming her clit picked up their pace again.

For a few moments she kept that pose, steadily jerking the demon's cock while her tongue built up its pace, her eyes tilted upwards at Lovisa's face as she held a demure expression, maintaining as much eye contact as was possible depending on the demon's reactions. Any drop of Lovisa's delicious pre that her cock offered was lapped away, the taste prompting an extra moment of suction to try and prompt Lovisa's cock to give some more, and after a few seconds she began to bob slowly while her tongue went for the sensitive region beneath the tip. That was when she opted to use another spell, the same one that she'd used last night that sent vibrating waves of pleasure up through Lovisa's shaft, and after that her lips suddenly descended until they met her fingers.

Another deep moan puled through as she began to bob and stroke, issuing another spell on every third backward pull and directing it right into the nerves of Lovisa's tip or frenulum and letting her moans vibrate through the demon's shaft instead for the rest of the time. The lion's share of her attention was directed at the thick tool in her mouth, however, and when Lenalee suddenly felt a shudder of broken tension run through her body she was caught completely by surprise. A prepared vibration spell was lost as she orgasmed from her own fingers, her body shuddering as her honey sprayed down against the bed on which she knelt and her eyes rolling up into the back of her head. It was an amazingly strong orgasm too, even the act of sucking Lovisa's cock making the sorceress blindingly aroused, but even the release that she had so suddenly achieved didn't truly relieve Lenalee's arousal.

Once she came down from her climax, Lenalee would start up her motions like before but would move the hand she'd been using to play with herself to around the knight's back in order to resume groping her plump backside, and unless Lovisa made an effort to change things up would work until the demoness finally approached her release. Then, however, she would slow down, intent on drawing out the last leg of Lovisa's journey to orgasm for a few minutes with a teasing slowness, edging her around her climax for as long as she felt she could get away with. From there, what happened would depend a great deal on Lovisa's reaction. If she opted to beg, demand, or simply grab Lenalee's head and start fucking her mouth, the sorceress would eagerly take the demon's load in her mouth, swallowing as much as she could and hopefully getting a sizable portion of it in her mouth for her to swish around with her tongue, reveling in the taste and texture of the knight's potent seed while the rest ended up on her face and breasts, at least until she swallowed and took the next few minutes gathering it up with her fingers and sucking them clean lewdly.

If Lovisa let her play for more than five minutes or so, however, Lenalee would pop off of her cock and let out a sigh against the throbbing thing's tip. "I love sucking on your dick mistress," she gasped softly, giving the aforementioned tool a series of steady strokes but also tilting her head and looking up at the knight's face mischievously. "It's so hard... And it tastes so good... Do you want me to swallow your big load? Hrm? Should I suck it out of you?" she purred, giving her tip a lick and then a kiss, followed by another application of her spell. Then she pulled away again, but if Lovisa took that last opportunity to meet the criteria she had mentally set in order to finish the demon off with her mouth. Even a simple yes in the right tone would earn Lovisa her climax, but if the demoness hesitated Lenalee would purr; "Mistress... My pussy is going to miss your cock too~ Can it say goodbye? Please~" Then, the ball would once more be in Lovisa's court, so to speak.

Last edited:

Hafnium

Despair Fetishist
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Lenalee: HP = 55, PP = 80, EP = 85, Status = Pregnant, Nope, sore all over again.

"Maybe later tonight~" the knight purred in all but a promise to Lenalee's stated desire to make her soft ass jiggle, right before turning around and making her own request for an especially lewd goodbye kiss. And when Lenalee gave in and offered herself so fully to that request, she earned Lovisa's appreciation in the form of a hand stroking through her hair and a series of pleasured coos.

"I can tell~" she would echo the words from the night before as Lenalee professed her love for the knight's flavor. The mage had every reason to love it, Lovisa tasted like a curious mixture of sweetness and raw sex and leftovers from the mage herself after their last session. It was an addicting taste all on its own, but the scent made it even more enthralling. It was an unspoken promise that traveled straight from the mage's nostrils and taste buds to her brain, stronger than any words that the knight could have offered, that short of bedding the very gods she would likely never experience pleasure to match what Lovisa had given her and what she might still offer the sorceress. The thick smell of the demoness's sex was alluring and yet almost a warning klaxon all at once that without magic, trickery, or any guile that the knight might succeed in making the mage a slave to the sensations that only Lovisa could provide.

And that she could almost do it by simply standing there, offering her shapeshifted cock for the mage to obediently service. She proved as resilient as she had the night before. Even the mage's most eager efforts weren't enough to bring her to anything resembling a quick orgasm. Between the smell and her own excitement at the act, Lenalee was likely to peak multiple times off of her own fingers before Lovisa came close. Her magic wouldn't even that out entirely either, as she found her efforts to return sensitivity to the knight's nerves counteracted in part by some other magical force beyond the demonic woman's own soul.

That wasn't to say that her spell was entirely without effect. Even though it wasn't as powerful as it normally would've been, the increased sensitivity that it had offered the knight earned a surprised gasp from the woman. "If you'd shown me you knew this trick last night you might've had more stamina left when it was your turn~" she moaned breathlessly before closing her eyes and tilting her head back to revel in the increased sensations. The knight's cock proved a bit more telling at just how much the mage's simple magic had improved Lovisa's pleasure as her attentions on it caused it to leak an endless stream of the other woman's flavorful precum onto her waiting tongue. Her first vibration spell would even cause the demoness to let out a long, low moan and tense her abdomen and every one after would draw her reaction out just a little bit longer. Lovisa seemed to revel in being able to feel naturally again, even if it was only by a small step.

But Lenalee would still find her own orgasm first. The knight would cast a satisfied gaze on her as the sorceress's honey stained the bedding under her. "You like it that much, do you~?" The knight's question came knowingly. It wasn't very long into the mage's small climax that the other woman's hands dropped onto Lenalee's head and she began to softly pump herself in and out of the Badarian's mouth, freeing her to focus entirely on the efforts of her own fingers. "I'll just have to make sure you get plenty more of this in the future~"

The knight would work herself deep into the sorceress's mouth in those few moments that the mage was locked into climax, and she was beginning to throb dangerously at the motions and the sorceress's pleasured, orgasmic moans around her shaft. She would outlast it though, and when the mage came down from climax the knight would release her head and cast her with a look of raw lust. "Mm, now be a good little maid and finish what you started~" she would purr out in command, her eyes glazed over with the pleasure of impending release. The knight made it all too easy for the sorceress to toy with her, and as Lenalee began to take a more methodical approach to her attentions she was able to achieve her goal and bring Lovisa close to her peak without ever letting her have it.

But Lovisa's reaction wasn't immediately frustration. The knight seemed to actively enjoy the edging at first. She moaned and cooed as happily as she had when the mage was building her up. It was almost as if feeling so close to her climax for so long was a treat for the demonic woman. It was only in the latter minutes that frustration would begin to set in and she began to push her hips forcefully toward the mage, attempting to gain some relief. By the time the mage popped off to restate her love for the knight's dick and ask what she should do next, she found the knight looking at her with more than a hint of aggravation in her features. Those features would turn to contemplation as the mage spoke, however, and eventually to a grin as Lenalee segued into a request for the knight's dick to kiss her pussy goodbye.

Lovisa didn't speak but instead acted. Her fingers came up under Lenalee's chin to tilt the mage's head back and the knight herself leaned low to kiss the mage. The demoness's tongue intertwined with the sorceress's with the same display of passion and grace that she'd set the bar with the night before, but this time there was more to it. The mage could feel magic at work on her as tendrils of Lovisa's soul thoroughly intertwined around her own. It wasn't magic, nor a wielder's power, but the power of a succubus that she felt at play on her. Those same mentally binding spells that more opportunistic demonesses had sometimes tried to work on her when she was less experienced with her wording and commands. She felt the demonic woman's soul so powerfully that it quickly became obvious that, if Lovisa desired it, Lenalee would've truly been a slave to her whims in short order.

That would, fortunately for the mage, prove not to be the goal of Lovisa's expenditure of her spirit's strength. Instead the power used on her caused the mage's body to grow more sensitive. The effect was most heavily concentrated in her mouth. By the time Lovisa was done and her soul began to recede, Lenalee's mouth was so sensitive that it felt like the demoness's mouth was on her other set of lips. The mere act of the knight's tongue running against her own was enough to inspire shocks of pleasure as if her partner was hungrily lapping at her most sensitive places. Through the kiss alone, Lovisa would put the mage through a light climax before she pulled away. "Such a naughty little maid, trying to reverse our roles~" she purred.

And then, while the mage was captured by her own orgasm, Lovisa would lightly push the mage and guide her until she was sprawled back first on the bed. The knight wasted no time in getting herself between the human woman's legs and lining herself up with the spasming Badarian's slit and pushing in. She didn't bother with buildup, both of the two were already so aroused that it wasn't necessary, and instead worked herself into a rapid pace. As the knight's massive tool sawed in and out of her sopping pussy, Lenalee would quickly discover that Lovisa's power had made her more sensitive there as well. Each motion proved enough to rob Lenalee of muscle control and send almost violent shocks of pleasure up her spine and directly into her brain. In precious few moments the mage would be guided directly from her light climax to a powerful one that eclipsed the previous two entirely. It would be mutual, as the first spasms of the sorceress's pussy coaxed Lovisa's load from her rod, and the knight began to thrust erratically as she deposited enough seed into Lenalee's womb to cause her to overflow all over again.

And once Lovisa had given up the last dregs of her cum, she would settle in on top of Lenalee for another kiss as the mage made her way through the aftershocks of her own orgasm. It was lazier in motion than the last, though the knight was still nothing if not skilled, and there was no magic behind it, but it might've been easy to appreciate even for the position alone, which left Lovisa's stiff nipples rubbing against the mage's sensitive nubs and her hard shaft still lodged in the mage's sex. It would last for several minutes as their shared afterglow faded before the knight finally pulled away and pulled out, leaving a massive puddle of their combined sexual juices to leak and stain the bed.

While Lenalee might not have been in a state to do so after their morning round, the knight would move to stand up and stretch, a contented grin on her face. "I might have to insist that you stick around on future mornings too~ That's the first goodbye I've enjoyed so much!"

Uhh, let's just say another 100 corruption.

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Lenalee gazed up at Lovisa with wide eyes as the demoness reacted to the lewd suggestion she'd delivered, the lightning witch eagerly tilting her head up as the knight's finger on her chin guided her to do so and looking up into those blood red eyes in an almost mystified manner. The mage's mouth opened slowly as the knight descended and claimed her lips with her own, acting on pure but passionate reflex and welcoming Lovisa's tongue with a soft caress of her own lingual muscle and a soft gasp. She shivered as tendrils of power deftly worked their way into her very soul, proving once again that Lovisa could have claimed her in any way she wished with any resistance she might have raised left all but meaningless in the face of her sheer power. Luckily, that was not the demon's goal, and instead Lenalee felt the nerves in her mouth stoked suddenly, their sensitivity spiking in a manner that she had never even imagined was possible.

The lightning witch had never been a very affectionate lover, and more often than not her mouth's main contribution to sex was in the form of sucking on a partner's cock rather than kissing. She had long since grown to enjoy having her mouth filled in that manner, especially with a partner like Lovisa who really tested her limits, but the minor sources of physical stimulation to her caused by such an act had never before served to do more than excite her. Now, however, not only did she revel in the kiss with the demoness like she never had before, but Lovisa's sorcery rushing through her made the nerves in her mouth as sensitive in those in her sex. A deep, low moan rumbled through her as Lovisa's tongue swirling around her own sent waves of genuine pleasure rushing through her, and shivers began to pass through the sorceress' voluptuous form. At first her eyes went wide in surprise, but the sensation that the demon's kiss brought on quickly made her eyes close as she let the pleasure dominate her.

Even though she was no longer playing with herself, the stimulation caused by the kiss steadily built Lenalee up to another minor orgasm, one that she would shudder through as her eyelids fluttered and a small stream of her honey drooled from her sex. Lovisa would find the lightning witch easy to put into her desired position, and once she was on her back the mage's legs would rise and part invitingly. Still rolling through the end of her latest climax, Lenalee's body would shudder and tense as the knight lined up her cock and slid it into her spasming sex, her folds parting with ease as her copious amounts of honey provided ample lubrication to permit her to slide all the way inside in one thrust. Her inner walls clamped down once it had filled her to the brim, pulsating softly as if to draw her in even deeper as her cervix dipping down to kiss the head of that wonderful tool.

Neither of them needed buildup at that point, and as Lovisa started pounding into her the witch wrapped her legs around her waist and started bucking her hips up to meet her partner's thrusts. As incredible as the last night had been, Lovisa's magic had only served to make her folds all the more sensitive, and while there was still some soreness her arousal made it easy to ignore and her heightened sensitivity drowned out the pain with oceans of pleasure. Her rise to her next climax was rapid, almost meteoric as every thrust of Lovisa's immense rod sent a near orgasmic wave of pleasure rolling up her spine, every motion blinding her with sensation and drawing lewd moans that likely notified the entire tower of their morning tryst.

Unsurprisingly, it didn't take long for Lovisa to make Lenalee cum again, and when she did the ensuing eruption of the knight's cock into her deepest depths as Lovisa joined her in orgasm only served to make the whiteout of pleasure turn back as she momentarily lost all semblance of thought in the face of the physical sensation that took control of her. Her folds worked the other woman's cock with all their might, giving quick quivering spasms that inspired great big spurts from her partner's pulsating cock, and every new wave of Lovisa's seed only inspired Lenalee's body to seek more of the potent goo, her need to be bred by the demoness undiminished by the fact that the knight's child was already growing in her womb. That chamber was once more filled to the brim with the demon's cum, resulting in an overflow that spilled out of her sex and began to drool slowly down the crack of her ass by the time Lovisa's voluminous release had played itself out.

By the time they had come down from their mutual climax, Lenalee was still shuddering with pleasure from every tiny movement on Lovisa's part. Even the tiny glances against the tips of her breasts and the slight shifts of her hips had waves of white hot sensation shooting up the human's spine, and she could only endure the next few minutes with soft groans and tiny rolls of her hips. Her legs tried weakly to hold the demoness in when she finally began to pull out, her hips even rising until Lovisa's rod finally parted from her pink flesh. A stream of their mixed cum connected them briefly before that sticky line finally broke, and as Lovisa stretched again Lenalee groaned and looked up. Her hand slowly drifted down between her legs, her hips still raised high. That left Lovisa's seed pooling deep inside, but even as filled as she was Lenalee's body craved more of that wonderful heat inside her. Her fingers ran up the line of drooling seed until they were coated in the stuff, and then she raised it as if to examine them in a daze. The sticky cream slowly oozed from her outstretched fingers, forming a droplet that slowly stretched until it finally broke and fell against her slightly gaping petals and began to rejoin the small puddle of demon cum already filling her pussy.

A low groan fled Lenalee's lips, but after a moment she suddenly righted herself and all but pounced on Lovisa. Grabbing the other woman's hips, she opened her mouth and swallowed the knight's cock to the base, moaning as she eagerly sucked their mixed release from her partner's rod once more, and after a moment she began to bob back and forth. Regrettably, however, she didn't have time to suck another orgasm out of the demoness, not if she wanted to get anything done today. After deep throating Lovisa one last time and holding for several seconds, she slid off of the demon's saliva slick rod and sighed against its tip, gazing up in a lust hazed manner at her lover's face. "Thank you mistress~" she purred softly, "your naughty maid will worship your wonderful cock on demand!" She offered the organ's tip another kiss, but unless Lovisa ordered her to continue her acts the lightning witch would finally opt to end her rendezvous with the cheerful demoness, first releasing her spell to heighten the woman's sensitivity and then rising up onto unsteady feet.

"I'll come back tonight... With your permission of course~" she continued in a less demure and more playful tone, stretching her own sore muscles and wincing slightly. Cum was still oozing steadily out of her sex, and she was feeling her soreness down there especially again now that her lust was starting to fade slightly.

Hafnium

Despair Fetishist
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Lenalee: HP = 55, PP = 80, EP = 85, Status = Pregnant, Nope, sore all over again.

"You don't just have my permission, I insist," Lovisa offered with a giggle after the mage pulled away from her shaft and stood up. Much like Lenalee, however, the knight was clearly ready to be about her business for the day and with one last lustful glance at the mage she dismissed her well-used manhood. Indeed, she actually seemed to be in a bit of a rush as she began to make her preparations for the day. The demonic woman would move toward her clothes and begin to don them without much of a show, and afterward moved to her armor and began to strap it on as only a shapeshifting demon could manage on her own.

"I don't know that I'd ever let you get away from my bedroom," she would remark with a grin toward Lenalee as she got dressed, "but I have patrols and security details to take care of and I'm running a little late now. You don't keep a tower full of demonic residents safe in the middle of nowhere without keeping an eye on the local forests, I'm afraid," the knight suggested, although her tone was more amused than serious or regretful. "Try not to get into too much trouble or I'll have to spank you when I come back for lunch~"

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Retrieving her various garments wasn't done as quickly as Lovisa, and despite that she didn't seem to need it much Lenalee opted to help the knight don her armor while clad only in her stockings and panties before getting fully dressed. "I only promise to try~" Lenalee responded to the knight's promise of spankings if she caused mischief in the tower. She would offer Lovisa one last kiss goodbye before she limped back to Mari's bedroom, intent on reconnoitering with the rogue and eventually with Edmund before she acted on any other plans.

Hafnium

Despair Fetishist
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Lenalee: HP = 55, PP = 80, EP = 85, Status = Pregnant.

Lovisa would gently return Lenalee's kiss and then offer her a wordless goodbye as they pulled away from each other in the form of a small, genuine smile as the human left to attend her own business for the day. It was only for the mage to say whether the parting gesture offered any aid against the visions inspired by her latest trip down the hall of lightstones, however.

Even if the demoness's expression didn't help to ward off the memories, the sight she walked in on once she had arrived at Mari's door and opened it might do the trick. The rogue was limply bent over the bed, both feet on the ground with her face buried against the mattress and her arms splayed out on each side of her body. Her clothes and the vast majority of the sheet had been thrown carelessly on the floor, leaving her naked, perfectly rounded ass in the air and on display along with her bare sex for Lenalee as she took in the sight of the rogue. Her cock was limp though, and judging by the stains of dried cum on her ass, down her legs, and all over a part of the sheet which had ended up beneath her, whatever had happened to her after the mage left her last night had been over for several hours.

The rogue, though she was so still that she almost looked dead from far away, would turn out to be unconscious when Lenalee checked her more closely. It would also become quickly apparent that her slumber was deep, leaving the mage to decide if and how she wanted to go about rousing the woman after whatever she'd been through the night before.

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

With her mind still locked in a lustful fog and her belly containing the wonderful heat of the demon's seed, Lenalee didn't even notice the hallway for once, her traumatic memories eased away thanks to the simple fact that her mind wasn't working at one hundred percent. Of course, that fact did her no further favors once she arrived at Mari's door only to find the rogue still naked and now bent over her bed. I her semi-dazed state, Lenalee's first thought on seeing the mutated woman's ass raised was of conjuring a cock and adding to the dried mess that coated her ass and legs, but once her head caught up the warning bells that started ringing in her mind shook the lightning witch from her stupor.

"Oh.... Crap!" she muttered, making sure to shut the door behind herself this time and moving with as much haste as her still sore body would allow. Examining the woman's state, Lenalee bit her lip in frustration before casting a few minor spells, the first of which swept over Mari's mind. If she had been enthralled and spilled their plans to one of Casilda's servants, things could go very poorly indeed, and while she was no longer planning on killing the demoness if such could be helped Lenalee hoped that they could avoid having the fact that they weren't wholly on board with priestess's scheme either revealed too soon. If she had did find any effect on Mari's mind, she would try to dispel it first, using an enhancement to boost her will if her first effort didn't work.

Once that was taken care of, Lenalee would frown and check to see if Mari had sustained any injury from her apparently exhausting night, as well as whether or not whatever had produced the small flood of dried cum had gotten her pregnant in the process. Once that was taken care of, Lenalee would grab the woman's ass and shake her by it, kneading the rogue's soft backside lightly as she said; "Hey, wake up! Wake up or I'm taking a turn!" If that didn't rouse the rogue, Lenalee would give her ass a few smacks, starting off soft but getting progressively rougher. A shake of her shoulder would be the next step, and if that didn't work Lenalee would be left with no choice but to use a bit of water magic to conjure an orb of cold liquid, which she would leave hovering over Mari's head for a second before dropping it onto her.

One way or another, the exhausted woman would be coming back to the world of the waking, and when she did Lenalee would promptly ask; "You look like you've had a helluva night, what happened after I left?"

Spells! Examine is first, arcane level 1. Then dispel magic if necessary, followed by a second attempt with power of lightning (lightning level 3 mind buff) and force armor (level 2 force resistance buff) if the first doesn't work. After that, diagnose to determine if BABBIES and their race if they exist. Then draw water and water manipulation for the wake up call as a last resort.