Hafnium Test Thread

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Hafnium Test Thread

Lenalee offered Mari a quick response as she walked away, a slight grin still on her face; "She's not THAT big."

She listened patiently to Rens responses to her questions, and as she did, she was slightly relieved. She wouldn't have to kill the mutated girl, and explain to the other two why it had been necessary, it seemed. Then, she said; "If I let her out of those roots, will she try to attack us? And how long will she be... Calm, if she just takes care of it herself?" If both answers were to Lenalees liking, being a firm no and a confident estimate approximating at least the next four hours, the sorceress released Jan as she had the others, allowing the roots to recede back into the ground to return to their natural positions. That done, she said; "Ren, go and talk to her briefly, if you will. You may stay with her, if you like, just make sure that you don't get too close, and that you don't stay for too long. Mari, if you would be so kind as to lead me to where you keep your captives, that would be wonderful. Ren and Jan will be along shortly. Along the way, I can fill you in on what I told her, and she can likely break it to Jan for more gently than I can. Then, everybody will be on the same page."

If both answers were not, then she would simply sigh, and say; "Then she needs to be taken care of." after that, Lenalee waited for a few moments, in case either of the other two would respond in any way.

Hafnium

Despair Fetishist
RP Moderator
Reputation score

HP = 41, PP = 56, EP = 62, Status = Fine

Ren launched into another lengthy explanation, the gist of which turned out the answers that the sorceress was looking for, "no" and "until nightfall." At Lenalee's directions Ren and Mari nodded, though Ren gave her reasoning. "I should probably stick around in case another traveler wanders by. I wouldn't want her to do anything bad." Mari gave the rabbit girl another cruel glance which Ren shied away from. By the time Ren had gone over to Jan the horned woman was already busily stroking herself, so the rabbit mage chose to keep her distance and take watch on the road.

Mari looked at Lenalee and motioned her head towards the woods, signaling that it was time to go. "It's not a long walk but the woods can get a little tricky, stay close." Assuming the sorceress followed the rogue, she was was led down the road. At a seemingly random interval the rogue checked the base of a tree. A quick glance revealed that there was a very discreet marking on the tree, the sorceress would have never noticed it if the rogue hadn't moved to it. Mari cut into the woods, checking trees at seemingly random intervals for more such markings. The rogue wasn't much for conversation during the journey, not responding to anything that didn't demand an answer. It seemed like Mari's mind was elsewhere.

After what seemed like the better part of an hour of wandering through a maze of trees, they came upon a place that appeared to be a campsite. There were supplies suspended from the branch of a tree, likely to keep the wildlife away. The stone-surrounded remains of a fire adorned the middle of the clearing with a few large logs a around it for seating. Finally, there were two tents near a simple wagon with a blanket over it. "Hold on," the rogue said. The olive-skinned woman seemed to move to spots at random before kneeling and fiddling with hidden things. It became obvious to the sorceress that the woman was disarming traps. When Mari was done she motioned for Lenalee to come over to the wagon before throwing back the cloth.

In the wagon laid four women ranging from thin to plump. They were face down and tied at their hands and feet. Lenalee immediately saw that none of them were blonde, however. They had dark shades of hair and were light-skinned. The sorceress noticed that none of them had raised themselves in the manner Mari had suggested they might, maybe that was only when the power of the pheromone was still fresh. A few of the girls had, however, began attempting to say something through their gags. None of them had any clothing on and all but one had large quantities of dried cum staining their bodies.

Mari had immediately gone to sit at the campfire after unveiling the women to the sorceress, still deep in thought about something. Lenalee now found herself with the question of what to do with the four captives and how to get back on track of finding the noble girl.

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Lenalee followed Mari through the woods, at first outlining exactly what she'd told Ren in a similar tone as the one she had used for the redhead, but then she concluded with; "I'm pretty sure that you knew all of this already though, or at least suspected it." After that, she simply traveled in companionable silence, not asking anything else or making any comment other than a thoughtful hum when Mari found the mark on the tree, and then followed them back to the back to begin disarming the traps. Impressive planning.

She had an idea as to what was bothering Mari, but she wasn't quite sure how to approach it just yet. Instead, she stared for a moment at the four captives, none of whom were the girl she was looking for, and sighed. She glanced back at Mari, and then stepped into the wagon, letting the flap fall down behind her. Lenalee stared at them for a moment, and then, as one of them tried to speak through her gag, she said; "I'll let you all out in a few minutes. Just let me talk first. These three girls, yes including the one who raped you, were forced to do this. Someone has been lying to them, threatening them, and delivering false promises. That's all about to get taken care, however, and so, I'd greatly appreciate it if you would all just be calm for a little while, and sit tight. There's something I've got to take care of, and then the other two need to join us, and then maybe I can see about setting the four of you free. We're pretty deep in the woods, and I'm not familiar enough with them to lead you back to the road." As soon as she was finished, Lenalee simply turned around and climbed back out of the ruined wagon.

She went over to sit near the fire, not quite next to Mari, but not away from her either, and simply sat there staring at her for a few moments. After a suitable dramatic pause, Lenalee said, in the most deadpan voice possible, the words; "So. Mari. You wanna go fuck?" After the inevitable startled sputtering, during which Lenalee gazed at her with a completely serious look on her face, she continued; "While you were out, Ren told me you like to tease the girls you capture. That you like to make them beg for it. That's exactly what I like, but it's really hard to find a partner that's any good at it."

She kept up her deadpan tone of voice, making it difficult to tell whether or not she was being serious, but before Mari could respond, Lenalee continued, speaking over her if necessary; "Ren likes you. A lot. I'm guessing that you like her quite a bit yourself, which is the only reasonable explanation I've got for how sulky you've been. She's not going to do a damned thing with Jan, by the way. When her musk was getting to the two of you, she was staring at you the entire time, not Jan. And she was in the middle, so I do know that for sure." Her voice had hardened slightly as she broached what she'd actually wanted to talk about, becoming almost stern as she seemingly scolded Mari. She was betting quite a bit on this particular conversation, in regards to her relationship with Mari, and if she'd misread the cues, it'd be quite an embarrassment. Even if she was wrong, however, hopefully Mari would let on to what was actually bothering her.

Hafnium

Despair Fetishist
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The rogue couldn't have looked any more shocked if some great winged creature had landed in the clearing, pointed to her, told her that everything she knew was wrong, and then flew away. "Astute of you," she finally said, the venom gone from her voice. "But, I could care less if the little, rather, Ren and Jan spent every night together. I would ask to join." The rogue had an inviting look in her eyes, whether she was serious or simply playing Lenalee's own game was uncertain. "I view things a little more openly than some. I love the both of them." Her look became a little darker. "Ren was different in Artmirst though. When we were captured she all but threw herself at the demons. A cock in every hole and one in each hand."

"It unsettles me, is all, for her to do that and then deal with demons again." The rogue looked at the ground for a moment, when her gaze returned to the sorceress it was different than anything she had shown before. A raised eyebrow accented Mari's inviting eyes. She wore a seductive smile and slowly licked her upper lip. "It doesn't concern you though, does it?" The olive-skinned woman all but purred with an exotic accent that hadn't been noticeable in her speech before. "You're here for other reasons. Is pleasure one of them?" Mari's voice was filled with promise. The rogue had moved closer to the sorceress, a soft hand dancing up Lenalee's leg. It remained difficult to tell whether the rogue was toying with her or serious.

Last edited:
OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Lenalee stared at Mari as she responded, and kept her face totally serious as she replied; "You should make sure that Ren knows that. She isn't the type to take rejection well, methinks." She sighed as Mari approached her, and then said; "She doesn't seem like one of strong will, does she? Demons are good at exploiting the weaknesses of their victims, particularly their lusts."

She waited a moment before saying more, and then blushed slightly as Mari ran her hand up her pale leg. Tiny goosebumps appeared along Lenalees otherwise smooth skin at her touch, and her back arched slightly, her chest pressing out. She exhaled in a low gasp, and then she replied, in a throaty whisper; "Pleasure might be one of them...." She shifted slightly, her hips slightly forward and allowing Mari to slide her hand up her dress, towards Lenalees pink, hairless womanhood, and turned her head to stare into Maris eyes. She wasn't wearing anything underneath her dress today, and she smiled slightly as she leaned forward slightly, her lips parted and her eyes half closed, waiting for Mari to complete the kiss.

Hafnium

Despair Fetishist
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Mari's hand continued on it's course, gently sliding up Lenalee's leg to her sex. If she hadn't been serious earlier she certainly was then. Skilled fingers pressed against the outside of the sorceress' womanhood. The privacy offered by the mage's clothing meant that neither party could see exactly what was happening. Lenalee had no issue with feeling the fingers tracing her crotch, however, her natural sensitivity amplifying the experience. Mari didn't seem to have any issues with not being able to see the woman's sex, either. The rogue explored every inch of the sorceress, though her fingers never pressed in. "Let's worry about my little rabbit later. I have a good idea of how to make her feel loved."

There was another knowing look from the rogue before she moved in to complete the kiss. Mari pressed into Lenalee's mouth, her long tongue wrapped with the sorceress' own. The olive-skinned woman's skilled digits never stopped. Fingers would briefly trace the sorceress' labia, move to her more sensitive spots, and brush about her entrance. Occasionally they would deprive the woman of stimulation completely. Mari's own leather gear made it difficult to toy with her more sensitive spots in return.

After over a minute of teasing the woman finally seemed as though she was about to press her fingers into Lenalee. A finger slid in one inch, two inches... and then stopped and pulled free, leaving the sorceress' dress completely. Mari broke the kiss and spoke again. "I have a fun little idea." The rogue spoke with a grin that suggested she knew she was teasing. Both of the olive-skinned woman's hands moved to Lenalee's hips and attempted to guide her to her feet.

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The sorceress gasped as Maris digits pressed against her sex, her legs spreading slightly to give her easier access. Soft sighs and gasps escaped her as Mari teased her sex with utmost skill, and she quickly went from slightly damp to fully wet. Lenalee pressed only lightly into the kiss, her tongue dancing lightly against Maris but not yet exploring her partners mouth. All the while, Lenalee maintained her submissive position, giving Mari full control of the situation.

Her juices steadily coated the tip of Maris finger as she was teased, and as they finally slowly pressed into her sex, her body slowly pressing forwards. She broke the kiss as her fingers reached the one inch mark, and Lenalee slowly gasped, preparing to moan and seeming to be on the precipice as Mari got slowly deeper and deeper. Just as she was about to let it go, however, Mari withdrew her digits, and Lenalees moan became a frustrated, lustful groan. She allowed herself to be stood up, and then hoarsely said; "Lead the way...."

Hafnium

Despair Fetishist
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The rogue smiled again after she got up, bringing the sorceress with her. Mari's mouth went to the woman's pale neck, kissing and sucking on it. Lenalee could feel her dress being pulled up and the teasing at her crotch continued. The clothing came up even further, however, and suddenly she felt the rogue's other hand at the straps keeping her leather armor on. It turned out that the rogue was ambidextrous, she managed to undo the straps singlehandedly. With the straps undone the leather was pulled free and dropped on the ground. Mari's left hand went to her breast, lightly groping and squeezing the soft flesh. As she groped and teased the woman, the rogue moved further up her neck.

Mari abruptly withdrew her hands again. The rogue guided the sorceress into turning around so that her back was to the olive-skinned woman before pulling her close. Lenalee could feel the other woman's breasts and crotch pressing against her back, even through the leather gear that the rogue still wore. The woman quickly continued her ministrations on her pale partner. Mari's mouth went back to work on her neck. Lenalee could feel her dress being hiked back up but this time it was only far enough to expose her womanhood. Mari rubbed against the sorceress' womanhood again. This time, however, a finger pressed into her soaked flower with a surprising speed. The mage felt the fingers pumping away at her. Then, without warning, the rogue's thumb began to rub against her sensitive jewel, stimulating her inside and out. A free hand moved to one of her still-clothed breasts while the rogue's long tongue licked down her neck through the opening to flick at her other nipple.

Lenalee could feel waves of pleasure overtaking her as the rogue's digits continued to pump at her. The mage's knees were a little weak at being forced to stand. Mari dutifully continued her efforts until Lenalee seemed ready to burst and, as abruptly as before, stopped and pulled away with a teasing grin. The rogue began to disrobe, exposing her lithe form to the sorceress again. Mari had obviously enjoyed the teasing, her dark nipples were stiff and her member was erect. Breeches and leather breastplate were tossed on the ground haphazardly. The olive-skinned woman took a position behind the curvy sorceress again, hiking her dress up yet again and pressing her rod through the woman's thighs. With the guidance of her hand Mari rubbed her cock against the outside of the sorceress' womanhood. "You want it?" She purred into Lenalee's ear, it sounded more like a statement than a question. "You say I owe you, so I won't ask that you beg... vocally. You just need to get on your hands and knees and let me take care of the rest."

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Lenalee mewed in pleasure as she felt Maris dextrous hands simultaneously teasing her nether lips, and undoing the straps on her armor. Her leather chest-piece fell to the ground, the top part of her dress, the only thing that Lenalee wore underneath her armor, easily sliding down her shoulders and draping around her waist, allowing Mari easy access to her soft, round breasts. Gasps and whimpers escaped her lips as she was teased, her dark eyes closing as Maris mouth slowly drew along the pale flesh of her neck, and the rogues hands teased her pussy and breast.

A soft sigh of disappointment left her as Mari pulled away, and Lenalee opened her eyes once more, but she pressed her body up against Maris as the woman moved behind her. She smiled and gasped as she felt the other womans erection pressed against her back, and began a low, throaty hum as her dress was hiked back up, exposing her womanhood. The hum turned into a low moan as Mari slid a finger into her flower, which quickly became higher in volume as she sped up. When her thumb began rubbing against her sensitive jewel, Lenalees moan turned into a scream of unbridled pleasure, and her body began to shake as her knees threatened to fall out from under her. She barely lasted more than a minute before her eyes rolled up into the back of her head, and her moan somehow became even louder as she prepared to dive off the precipice of her orgasm.

The sorceress groaned as Mari withdrew her fingers, a soft whine escaping her mouth as she turned to gaze at the rogue with half-lidded, lustful eyes. She watched as Mari disrobed, her soft hum restored as she allowed her dress to drop down around her ankles, leaving her totally naked except for her boots, and as soon as it came into view Lenalees eyes locked onto Maris cock. When the woman approached her, and turned her around to press her cock between Lenalees legs to tease against her womanhood, she quietly hissed; "Yessss...... Please......" Lenalee immediately got on her knees as requested, but she turned back to eye Mari with mischievous grin as she said; "You sure? There are plenty of ways for me to beg that don't involve me talking...." Lenalee leaned forward, on her hands and knees, and stared back at Mari expectantly, her juices dripping onto the ground.

Hafnium

Despair Fetishist
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"I'll have to take you up on that some day," Mari said with an easy smile. "Right now I'm feeling selfish, the others will be here before long and I don't want to share." The rogue's eyes admired the nude sorceress. Those previously cruel eyes, now filled with lust, traced her curves. The olive-skinned woman brought her face to Lenalee's waiting sex, the feeling of her breath teasing the pale woman. The rogue didn't seem to be interested in teasing the sorceress anymore, however, as a long tongue lapped across the woman's sopping flower, sending a tingle of pleasure up her spine.

Lenalee could hear her partner's breath beginning to grow a erratic and excited. The woman felt the tip of Mari's member pressing at her. The rogue's hands went to her curvy hips as her rod pushed in slowly, almost agonizingly so, a sigh of pleasure escaping the olive-skinned woman's lips as her cock buried itself inch after inch. "Yes, I'll definitely have to take you up on that some day," a sense euphoria was in the woman's voice. Mari slowly began to pump at the mage's pussy. The woman seemed as though she was even dexterous with her cock as she circled her hips so that each thrust felt different.

The pace picked up rapidly, however, and it seemed that the rogue was truly finished teasing. Lewd noises issued from the sorceress' sex with each thrust. The rogue began to moan as she hilted in the woman again and again. Lenalee could feel waves of tingling pleasure with every movement that Mari was making and the rogue certainly wasn't moving slowly anymore. The sorceress felt herself rapidly approaching her release after she had been teased for so long. Mari suddenly slowed, almost as if she was going to deny the woman again. A surprise came, however, when Lenalee felt the olive-skinned woman's breasts against her back and felt nimble fingers move in to work at her sensitive clit in combination with the motions of Mari's cock.

The surprising stimulation was enough to send Lenalee over the edge. Mari's thrusts had slowed between Lenalee's pussy clenching around her and the somewhat awkward position she had bent herself into. But, the rogue was nothing if not dutiful in keeping Lenalee in the throes of orgasm as long as possible. The stimulation on her made more intense by the heightened sensitivity of her previous denials. It was only when the sorceress seemed to come down from her own ecstasy that the rogue seemed to change her focus to her own needs. Mari continued her efforts with a renewed vigor, hands taking a place on the sorceress' hips once again. It seemed as though she was pounding at Lenalee's very core. Finally, a few minutes after Lenalee's own orgasm, Mari let out a sharp moan. Pulling herself out of the sorceress, the rogue rapidly stroked her own length. It was only a few seconds before she came, her target being Lenalee's exposed back.

The rogue seemed a little dazed by the encounter, only offering a happy sigh at first. "Sorry, I couldn't resist," the rogue finally said in a contented voice. "You're quite the delicious target." As if to accentuate the statement, the rogue gave Lenalee's sensitive womanhood a last lick for good measure. "Mmm." The olive-skinned woman didn't wait to begin collecting her gear, however. "As much as I hate to say it," she started, giving another lewd look at Lenalee's naked body. "You should get dressed. The others will be here any minute." As she put on her breeches she added, teasingly, "Unless you want to give Jan a try, anyway."

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Lenalee moaned as she felt Maris long, dextrous tongue dancing against her nether lips, and practically screamed as the olive-skinned womans member finally slipped into her sensitive flower. Inch by agonizingly pleasurable inch, Lenalee shook as her inner walls were stretched by Maris cock. She didn't begin bucking back into Maris thrusts, however, instead allowing her partner to take all the time in the world to insert herself.

It certainly proved to be worth the wait, as Mari gyrated her hips while thrusting into Lenalees slit, touching new nerves every time. So, rather than try to buck back into her thrusts, as the sorceress might have with a less agile partner, Lenalee kept her body as still as she could under the circumstances, meaning that she only rocked forward when Mari hilted into her, and shook slightly as pleasure poured into her mind from her womanhood. Instead, she tightened her womanhood in time with Maris thrusts, clamping down as she pulled back and loosening as she pushed forward. When the exotic woman leaned forward, her member pressed against one of her most sensitive spots, and that combined with having her jewel toyed with easily sent the sorceress over the edge.

Her flower quivered and then tightened like a vice around Maris cock, her eyes rolled up into the back of her head, every muscle in her body contracted and shook uncontrollably, her moan became a low howl, and her juices sprayed out of her violently. Mari kept her in that state for what felt like hours to Lenalee, though in truth her orgasm only lasted for about fifteen seconds. There were limits to even Maris skills, after all. As she began pounding into her pussy, the sorceress began bucking back in addition to her earlier tightening routine, aiding her along with as much skill as she could muster as the pleasure continued surging through her body like the lightning she was so fond of using. Her moans continued, lower and slightly less frequent, but Lenalee nonetheless enjoyed the last few moments of the coupling, before Mari withdrew and coated her back and rear with cum.

The sorceress turned her head around and watched Maris explosion of lava-hot cum with half-opened eyes, cooing encouragingly as it all landed on the pale flesh of her back. As Mari sat back and sighed, Lenalee repositioned herself slightly, so that the cum wouldn't run too far in any one direction. When Mari spoke, Lenalee giggled and responded with; "There are certainly worse places you could have aimed for!" She shivered slightly as Mari delivered one final lick along her nether lips, and as the rogue began gathering her clothes and redressing, Lenalee sighed and began gathering up all of the cum on her back. Once she'd collected most of it on her fingers, she simply began licking them clean, before returning to do the same, much like a cat might do.

Once she'd been adequately cleaned off, Lenalee stood up and hurriedly put her dress and armor back on, adjusting it to fit comfortably. As she redressed, she said; "I think once a day is probably enough for me. Well, maybe..... We'll see what happens tonight." Lenalee offered Mari a wink and a quick grin following her statement, and then sighed contentedly. She picked up her staff and leaned on it for a few moments, before turning to Mari and saying; "The person I'm looking for.... Of right, the reason I was traveling along the road was to look for someone. Anyway, the person I was looking for isn't among the captives you've got now. That said, I'm still about to go and cut them loose. You'll probably have to guide them back to the road, and return their clothes if you still have them. Sorry about that."

Sighing again, Lenalee quickly continued; "By the way... The one I'm looking for, she's a young girl. Blond, and likes to wear a lot of blue in her clothes. That ring any bells for you? I asked Ren and she didn't remember seeing anyone like that, but she also said that she didn't like looking at the captives. Just want to cover all of the bases."

Hafnium

Despair Fetishist
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"I'm not quite ready to be a father," the rogue joked as she replaced her own leather breastplate. Her hands ran across her hips and breasts as if to accentuate them. "My figure is just all wrong for it." The woman's expression became more serious when the topic moved on. "Releasing them is for the best. The sooner Renee realizes we are stuck this way the sooner she will be able to heal." The rogue sighed wearily. "I still want to gut that wretched goblin."

Mari looked rested a finger on her chin as she pondered at the question about the girl. "No," she replied after several moments. "We never captured a blonde girl." By the tone of her voice, Lenalee knew there was a 'but' coming. "But, I do recall one such girl on the road. A thin girl in blue clothing, all prim and proper atop a litter hoisted by men. The girl had an escort of soldiers." The rogue gave a thoughtful glance towards the wagon. "Not the kind of girl you usually see on this road, yet those around her were still wary of danger. We remained hidden, it was not a battle we could have won." Mari's gaze went back to Lenalee, curiosity blatantly in her eyes. "But this was weeks upon weeks ago, if not more than-."

"Mari! Scary lady!" A panicked call interrupted from the woods. Ren came sprinting into the camp with staff in hand and covered in a fair amount of blood. Upon spotting the two the rabbit girl seemed to be relieved, lowering her staff. "Oh! You're both okay! Thank the gods." Jan came in shortly after the rabbit girl with armor on, her bludgeon in hand, and a wolf carcass slung over her shoulder, the better part of it's head appeared to be on her bludgeon. "Wolves attacked us," the mage started skittishly. "I don't know if I'd have survived except Jan had just... finished, saw me in trouble, and bludgeoned the thing to death. That gave me enough time to grab my staff and I managed to scare the rest off." Mari looked anxious at the news but didn't say anything.

"It gets weirder though, the dead wolf looked like the ones from back in Artmirst! Show them, Jan." The horned woman did as instructed and dropped the wolf corpse on the forest floor. The wolf was visibly mutated with patches of fur missing and odd growths. Ren seemed to look to Lenalee for instructions on what to do at the development.

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Lenalee grinned at Maris joke, and kept her grin as she said; "Perhaps you'll get the chance." As she explained that she hadn't seen what she'd seen of the woman Lenalee was looking for, the sorceress sighed, but as Mari was interrupted, Lenalee turned to watch Ren and Jan enter the camp, listening with a scowl as the frightened redhead spoke.

She stood there for a moment, a pensive look on her face as she stared down at the dead wolf, before sighing again and saying; "Firstly, take a moment, Ren. Calm down." After the girls breathing had calmed down, she said; "More questions, I'm afraid. How many were there? From your reaction, I'm guessing that this is new. We're too far from Artmirst for these to have been from there. That means that something else is causing this corruption. I'm guessing that the succubus you were delivering your captives to is the cause, but I can't be sure. Not without asking someone."

She sighed again, leaning on her staff, and closed her eyes for a moment. This was not what she wanted to do, as the girl she was looking for was probably not in this area, unless she had been grabbed by some other group of individuals working for the demoness. Still, she was fairly invested now, and didn't even want to think about what might happen to the area if the demon was allowed to keep building up her power. Then, she said; "We don't know enough right now to assume anything, much less decide on a course of action. There is someone that I can ask for information, but.... It's not exactly ideal. It would involve a demon, of course, and I don't want any of you anywhere nearby while it all gets resolved. So, I'm going to release the girls you've got captive. Unfortunately, with corrupted wolves running around, I don't think they can be allowed to go off on their own. Might you still have their clothing? If so, I'd want you all to take them back to the road, and then come back here. I should be all done by the time you get back. I might be unconscious at the time as well, unfortunately, and if so, just put in the wagon until I wake up." She delivered all of that in a deadpan voice, not looking at any of the three in particular, though she mentally prepared herself for a barrage of questions.

Hafnium

Despair Fetishist
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Four, I think, counting the dead one." Ren replied nervously, her attempt at calming down was less than successful. "No, wolves aren't uncommon but usually they stay away from us. I've never seen any that looked like this around here." The sorceress noticed that Jan had the rogue's longsword at her own hip. At least with the three of them armed they didn't seem likely to be bested by wolves while escorting the captives.

The rabbit girl seemed too caught up in the horror of realizing that she had indirectly aided the mutation to say much more. The three women listened earnestly to the sorceress, not interrupting. "Okay," Ren said softly after the sorceress had finished explaining the plan. The rabbit girl led Jan away. The two went about packing up the campsite and placing their supplies on the wagon. "There is another demon around here you could... ask." Mari spoke with a ferocity in her voice that made it clear exactly which goblin she was talking about. The woman's tone made it clear that her method of questioning would have been very violent. The rogue gave Lenalee a knowing look but didn't hesitate for long before helping the others.

It took only minutes for them to finish their tasks, they were obviously well-practiced. When everything was ready Jan pulled the wagon with the other two pushing behind. They waited for a moment in case Lenalee had anything else to say or decided on another course of action but would leave as soon as she gave the confirmation.

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Lenalee was unsurprised by the answer that she got from Ren, and made no comment on it. Instead, as Mari spoke, she turned to offer the woman a grim smile, and replied; "You ever tired to get a straight answer out of a goblin that isn't working for you? I can barely get the nice ones to tell me what I want to know. Don't worry, Mari. I'll be alright, and you'll get to gut the goblin soon enough. Though, while we're on the subject, did said goblin give you a name for himself or his mistress? And where do you usually drop off your captives to him? You all should be careful and keep a sharp eye. Oh, and do make sure that those inside don't get too banged up on the way." As they began tugging on the wagon, she raised an eyebrow, and said; "You could always just untie the people inside, you know. I'm sure they wouldn't mind the exercise, and I already told them that you would be returning them to the road. I'm sure that it would save you a lot of trouble. Or at least, a lot of work."

She didn't stop the other three from leaving, but she did wait on a response to her earlier comments. Her stomach turned nervously as she watched the three leave, disliking the option she'd chosen to take but at the same time knowing that it was probably the best option.

Hafnium

Despair Fetishist
RP Moderator
Reputation score

HP = 41, PP = 56, EP = 62, Status = About to summon a demon rape enthusiast for rousing game of 20 questions.

Mari looked like she wanted to remark on her preferred techniques for extracting information from unwilling victims but abstained from it. "He called himself by Dreadbeak the Blessed and occasionally called himself the Dervish. He said his mistress gave him the names. As for his mistress, he occasionally referred to her as a priestess. We usually meet him further up the path at night." The rogue seemed unaware of the oddities present in her response. "As for the girls, I do not believe they will be as trusting with us as you have been. I do not particularly wish to go running after frightened women in a forest that now has a population of mutated wolves." Mari's expression grew a little less serious before adding, "I expect that your words about the goblin are a promise." The rogue tried to offer a reassuring smile, Lenalee's distaste of what she had to do had apparently been noticeable. Ren and Jan remained quiet throughout the exchange.

When Mari was finished talking Ren did add, "We'll make sure they make it out of the forest safely. We have spare clothes and a few crude weapons they can use once we're near the beginning of the path. Once we're there they're completely free." The rabbit girl gave a nod to Jan and the trio made their way back towards the path. With them gone the only thing signifying that the place was a campsite was the extinguished fire with it's seating logs. Lenalee's nerves weren't helped by the feeling of emptiness in the formerly populated clearing. Still, she probably had a little over an hour to be finished with her business, hopefully more than enough time to get the answer out of a demon and pay it's toll. The only thing left to do was to summon it.

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Dreadbeak the Blessed? That's a name. And a title too. Not what I'd expect from a goblin." That was the last thing Lenalee said to the three before they departed, and then stood for several more moments, leaning on her staff as she contemplated what she should do next.

Memories floated through her mind, of all of the demons she'd conjured before. She could easily have summoned a goblin or a stalker, the payment for which wouldn't knock her unconscious, but such beings had limited information to offer, and she doubted that any of the ones she knew would have adequate information. Greater demons, like a hellhound, couldn't even speak, and the price for them was something that she didn't want to even think about. And a demon lord, while almost certainly in possession of what she wanted, would ask far too high a price. That left only one option. Magdalen.

Sighing, she closed her eyes as she prepared a small portion of her energies, and sent out the call to the succubus. She would appear directly across from the fire pit from her, her appearance almost the perfect ideal of the common image of what a demoness of her kind should be. A perfectly sculpted body with an almost unrealistically large bust, hourglass figure, a face that looked like it was sculpted fro marble into a representation of a goddess. Her skin was darker than Maris, and she had exotically-shaped crimson eyes set above a confident smirk formed form the fullest, reddest lips that had ever been. Two horns erupted from her skull, curved like those of a bull, and pointed forward. Bat-like wings covered in red scales, like those of a dragon, stretched out from her back.

Sighing, Lenalee looked at Magdalen tiredly and said; "Hello Magdalen. There won't be any violence involved this time, at least not for you. It is information I seek this day." She didn't begin speaking yet, and kept her stance guarded as the succubus stood across from her, waiting for the demoness to make the next move.

(Summon a succubus.)

Hafnium

Despair Fetishist
RP Moderator
Reputation score

HP = 41, PP = 56, EP = 58/62, Status = Fine... for now.

"You only summoned me for information?" The succubus' voice was something akin to listening to a sultry song. "Are you sure you didn't miss me? Having lonely nights? Need somebody to warm you up?" Magdalen mocked the sorceress with her confident manner, both Lenalee and the succubus knew that mealtime was just around the corner. It would be unlikely that giving up the information would harm the demoness in any way. Indeed, Magdalen would have to give up the information if Lenalee ordered it of her, whatever she knew of the subject. The succubus couldn't even ask for her payment without completing a task, not unless the sorceress wanted it. But, trying to get what they wanted and giving up nothing in return was sport to some demons. A game of sorts, except the price of losing could be tragic for a summoner.

"There's no need to play at wanting information. We can skip right to the fun part." Magdalen took a few steps around the edge of the campfire. Every step was slow, accentuating her body. The sway of her hips, the wiggle of her breasts, her flawless figure, all were on display for the sorceress. Of course, this hadn't been Lenalee's first summoning either, so the succubus was not pressing too hard. The sorceress was being teased more than anything else. Though, Magdalen was watching her for weakness, demons were always watching for weakness.

Last edited:
OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Lenalee glared at the demoness as she went through her routine, not a hint of a blush on her cheeks as their had been earlier with Mari. It was all part of the game, after all. Instead, the sorceress adopted a disinterested expression and replied; "I can assure you that I've been keeping quite warm, of late. I did, in fact, call you because there are things that I need to know. When I'm satisfied.... Sorry, when you've told me what I want to know, then you can take your price."

Her eyes turned dangerous for a moment, and she said, in a loud commanding tone; "You will stop right where you are, and will not move another step toward me until instructed to." She delivered the instruction without any hint of a threat in her voice. It wasn't needed. The demoness knew quite well that, in a contest of violence, she would come out on top.

Without further preamble, Lenalee dove into her questions; "Tell me all that you know of a goblin who calls himself Dreadbeak the Blessed, or Dervish, and his mistress, who has only been referred to as a priestess. They are active in this area, kidnapping female travelers for unknown reasons. I want numbers on their captives, their servants, and how organized they are. Oh, and what they're planning would be nice too. Also, there are corrupted wolves in these woods, something that has, according to some locals, been a fairly recent development. I'd like to know why, and how they're being corrupted."

Hafnium

Despair Fetishist
RP Moderator
Reputation score

HP = 41, PP = 56, EP = 58/62, Status = Nearing the end of a game of 20 questions with a demonic rape enthusiast

"Aw, you just had to go and be so specific." The demoness' disappointment sounded less than genuine. Her tone was one of amusement at the game the two were playing more than anything else. Magdalen did as instructed, however, and did not take another step towards the sorceress. "I might have some information on your little goblin's mistress," The woman raised a finger to her chin as though she were in thought. "Yes, I recall her quite well. She called herself The Priestess, if you can imagine such an absurdity." The demoness giggled at the thought. "The 'Priestess' had her own idea of how the creatures of your world should be treated. Tried to spread the idea that the various races of your world were only a step below us and could evolve with help." Magdalen obviously found the notion absurd.

"My best guess would be that she's got a small cult. It sounds like she's added to her little flock. As you can imagine, it's not too hard to convince a goblin or two to follow you by claiming that he's saving the women by using them." The succubus seemed to find the idea amusing. "As far as how she's corrupted the dogs, I have no idea. But, if I were interested in puzzles I might say that she's attempting to convert you all to her way of thinking. It might be fun until your minds snap." A confident smirk graced the demoness' features again. "Have I satisfied you?"