What's new

RPG [HAGAN KEN] ドミネートプラン / Dominate plan (RJ411294)

Shingle

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
1692285968514.png

DLSite:
Blog:

Description
A kind of autobattler using the mouse as the main control method. The MC performs the actions you define in the order you set them, using the top button on the main menu. Actions can be strengthened using the points you get from successfull ending a run. Running out of health (the green bar) makes you lose the points you gained on that run. Additional enemies can be unlocked by buying access to them using the points. Each wave of enemies is tougher than the last. Reach 100,000 destruction points (the purple points) to trigger the final story elements. A description of the MC's various body parts can be read that changes as her accumulated abuse in those body parts reaches various thresholds (30k, 60k, 100k, 150k, 250k). H-scenes can be seen during battle; if an enemy is left after the MC completes her defined actions, it's their turn to abuse her. As with previous games, the h-scenes are mostly clothed.

Story
Not much of a story in this one. MC is a researcher (i think), surveying various monster types.

Tags from DLSite : Female Protagonist, Buttocks, Oneesan / Older Girl / Older Sister, Vore, Anal, Interspecies Sex, Nipple Teasing

Last edited:

srankstrum

Demon Girl
Reputation score
The purple points are the game's "clear" condition; once you get 100,000 purple points the game's story ends, though of course you can still buy upgrades, access the H-gallery, etc. Otherwise the purple points serve no purpose and cannot be used to buy anything.

Speaking of the gallery, you have to spend 5k green points to unlock it, allowing you to see all the H-scenes of enemies you've unlocked at your leisure.

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Oh sweet, I love this dev's stuff. His art may be a little awkward but these games always have something too them that makes them really interesting to me. I recommend giving them a try even if they don't look immediately appealing.

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
yes, especially because they have a fuckton of different mood voices for the heroine, is this game the same?

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
yes, especially because they have a fuckton of different mood voices for the heroine, is this game the same?
Yes it does, though you have to buy and toggle them from the store in addition to getting a certain amount of "training" points on the specific body part.

Last edited:

Games Dude

Lurker
Reputation score
Of course lmao, that's the dev's #1 fetish and the reason he keeps making his games (he has said as much on his devblog)

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Yes it does, though you have to buy and toggle them from the store in addition to getting a certain amount of "training" points on the specific body part.
wait, wait, what? where?
EDIT: oh, you mean a store IN GAME? XD lmao my brain just thought about dlsite first thing
i haven't got the game yet

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
wait, wait, what? where?
EDIT: oh, you mean a store IN GAME? XD lmao my brain just thought about dlsite first thing
i haven't got the game yet
Yes, the in-game store where you buy your stat upgrades and new attacks/enemies. It's the most expensive item in there.

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Yes, the in-game store where you buy your stat upgrades and new attacks/enemies. It's the most expensive item in there.
That's actually... stupid? Why would you make something like that a buyable thing?
Like i mean think about it, making character voices something that you buy XD

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
That's actually... stupid? Why would you make something like that a buyable thing?
Like i mean think about it, making character voices something that you buy XD
Not the best of ideas for sure. The voices are big in Hagan's games and making them the most expensive thing might not even let you hear them during the main part of the game. It was one of the last things I bought at least, and that was post-game. Not that there is much to the "main story", but still.

OP
Shingle

Shingle

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
The purple points are the game's "clear" condition; once you get 100,000 purple points the game's story ends, though of course you can still buy upgrades, access the H-gallery, etc. Otherwise the purple points serve no purpose and cannot be used to buy anything.

Speaking of the gallery, you have to spend 5k green points to unlock it, allowing you to see all the H-scenes of enemies you've unlocked at your leisure.
nice, thanks. I just stopped playing because I didn't know how to progress once I'd bought every enemy.

Jesus

The Father, The Son, The Holy Spirit
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
From what I've played, this game feels like a few steps back from their previous in design terms. I like that they're always straight to the point, "go fight this enemy and (don't) get raped", but at least the previous couple games had some more interesting ideas around that than boosting your stats to clear and grind autobattle levels - it takes too much control away from the player. Anyway, I'd find it really helpful if someone would translate the UI - not within the game necessarily, just screenshots with the text translated would be great.

Oir

Reputation score
Honestly, one of the most disappointing releases of the year. How you go from a great game like Sapphire's Purge immediately to this is just madness :l

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Yeah it's very... okay I guess. Feels like he just wanted to do a smaller, more manageable project in between things.

Synn

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
From what I've played, this game feels like a few steps back from their previous in design terms. I like that they're always straight to the point, "go fight this enemy and (don't) get raped", but at least the previous couple games had some more interesting ideas around that than boosting your stats to clear and grind autobattle levels - it takes too much control away from the player. Anyway, I'd find it really helpful if someone would translate the UI - not within the game necessarily, just screenshots with the text translated would be great.
Here is what the ReiPatcherAndAutoTranslator for Unity gives. Of course it is just machine translation so some further interpretation may be required to get meaning out of some of them.

Attachments

Games Dude

Lurker
Reputation score
Here is what the ReiPatcherAndAutoTranslator for Unity gives. Of course it is just machine translation so some further interpretation may be required to get meaning out of some of them.
Having cleared the game and tried all those settings out, I can clarify the TL a little bit. Top to bottom.

Left column: (weapons)

1. Basic attack. Quick, precise, medium damage, cheap to upgrade.
2. Heavy attack. Quick, precise, a little narrower than the basic attack, but much more damage. Also cheap.
3. AoE blast. Covers a large area and easily hits multiple enemies per attack, but does low damage per hit. Also targets randomly, so it won't aim directly at enemies (bad at finishing strays)
4. Precision shot. Extremely narrow and slow, making it hard to land on any moving target. That said, it deals extreme damage.
5. Wide laser. A laser blast that deals moderate damage in a horizontal line that stretches from one edge of the screen to the other. Great general use weapon for large crowds.

Middle column: (stats & utility)
1. Resist. Lets you take more hits without cumming, which is important to avoid stuns and the heavy damage they inflict on you.
2. Energy. Essentially your hp, the more of it you have the more damage you can take before KO.
3. Starting difficulty. Each purchase of this upgrade increases the max difficulty you can set enemies to when starting a stage, letting you farm higher level monsters for more money.
4. Currency gain. A simple but valuable upgrade that increases the amount of blue orbs (aka shop currency) you get per kill, and per stage clear. Best to get as early as you can.
5. Points gain. Increases the amount of purple points (aka meta currency) that you get per kill and stage complete. Less important than the shop currency upgrade.

Right column: (extra)
1. Extra command card. Adds a second column to your attacks bar, letting you qeueue up 10 attacks per turn instead of the default 5. Literally doubles your dps and makes farming much easier.
2. Gallery. Unlocks the gallery when purchased. You can view all animations for every enemy you have unlocked, whether or not you've fought them. Found on a new menu item to the bottom-right of options.
3. Ero voice. Unlocks the alternate voice lines mechanic, which changes the heroine's moans based on the "training level" of the affected body part. This can be toggledon each body part individually in the menu that appears to the upper-left of options.

The third page also has a selection of upgrades with the same icon - a silhouette of the first leeches enemy. This unlocks new, harder monster variants with different animations & attacks, and purchasing them here unlocks them in the gallery. Do note that if you're able to do even just one single fight against the leeches on max difficulty, then retreat to base you'll earn more than enough money to unlock everything after a few runs, so farming the strongest enemy types isn't necessary.

As for the rest of the UI, it's something like this.

The buttons are, in descending order;
configure attack queue, where you click and drag unlocked attacks from the right menu onto the command list on the left (top goes first)
the shop, where you spend your blue orbs to unlock things
the bestiary, which lets you look at some flavour text and stats on the enemies you have unlocked
the options menu (above it to the left is the voice toggle menu, below it to the right is the gallery but both need to be unlocked before you'll see the buttons)
and the start combat button, which brings up a list of unlocked enemies to fight. You can use the slider to increase the starting "floor" of the mission, which scales the quantity and strength of the enemies, as well as their money value.

Final notes: there are 15 "floors" (basically individual fights) to each attempt, maximum, and there's a completion bonus for clearing all 15 (even if you run out of hp!) but you only get bounty money for your kills if you have health left at the end. Bounties are paid whether you reach the end or not, so it's viable to do one floor of a hard fight and escape with a sliver of health to spend your money. If things are going really sideways and you just want to abort, you can click & hold the "abandon mission" button (bottom left corner during combat) to force return to the hub. The other bottom right corner button, the top one, is a toggle that makes you fight back (default) or auto lose (when activated).

EDIT 08/31: So good news to everyone who was underwhelmed or disappointed by this game; it's somewhere between a proof of concept and a side project. Apparently this game was built as an elaborate test for a new framework the dev is working on that they intend to make another, much larger, game out of. The positive reception of this has encouraged them, so that's well underway. They've also decided to make a more fleshed out sequel.

Additionally, the dev already has another, (much larger) project on the go that they've been working on for quite a while that, quote, " aim for something at the sapphire level. "

More specifically:
>making a new game (tentative name Sisge)
>Sisge is using the same source code as Domiate Plan, so the dev is hoping for fast production (aiming for august-september 2024)
>wants to make a sequel to Dominate Plan with a more expanded scenario
>sequel wants to "aim for something at the sapphire level." not sure exactly what that means, interpret it how you like
>working on a third game "Imomo 3" (not sure if that's really the name?)
>don't know much about Imomo 3 but the dev is talking about comissioning an artist for better quality art than Hagan Ken's other works

Last edited: