What's new

Hali Que (Hali)

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Hali woke to a dimly lit room. Shakily standing, she took note of her clothing, or lack of rather. She was completely nude, no sign of her clothing anywhere. Looking around she spotted a note dangling in front of her face from a string. Peering at it, she read the following.

"Welcome Hali Que, to the Citadel of Corruption. I have brought you here to amuse myself as you struggle to escape from here. Know that you must defeat a total of five bosses in these caves to reach my city. Once there you must defeat another five bosses. If you manage to get past all of them, you will face ME in the flesh. I guard your only way back to your home, your own planet. Let the fun begin!"

Try as she might, she couldn't remember anything before waking up here, save that she had been on her way home before blacking out.

The room seemed to be lit by a dozen torches, and it appeared to be part of some kind of cave network. With two exits before her, and nothing else of interest in the room, she had a decision to make. Should she choose to leave and try this challenge or stay and hope for help that might never come? It didn't seem like she'd get home without trying, so was there really any option?

Available Actions:

Stay in the room.
Take the left exit door.
Take the right exit door.

Hali

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Hali Que (Hali)

Indeed there was no reason to not at least get moving... I looked around, grabbing a torch from the wall, figuring the room would be just fine with eleven of them... It was a cave, bound to be dark... And besides, no baddies ever like fire, right?

At least... that was her reasoning... She figured it'd be hard to watch her from inside the bowls of a cave, so she didn't bother being humiliated by her lack of clothing, but rather curious as to how he was to be entertained by her struggles without seeing her...

:NSFW:

((Don't worry about mine for a while guys, I'm on hiatus until Easter...))

Last edited:
OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Hali Que

Stats: 0/500 XP, 0/500 KP

Strength: 33
Dexterity: 42
Vitality: 20
Energy: 5
Intelligence: 50

HP/HP: 60/60
Stamina/Stamina: 30/30

Hali entered a large room filled with water, except for two spots that had dry land where each door was.

As she entered the room and water, a large tentacle came out, grabbing for her!

Grapple Attempt:

Kraken: 49 Vs. Hali: 42+21=63

The Kraken managed to get hold ... of her torch, and yanked it out of her hands, almost taking her with it!

Giant Kraken: This is a gargantuan squid found in large bodies of water. Easily ten to fifteen feet in length, it resembles the Karsetti in appearance and it's tentacles, only this creature is under water. Somehow, when the thing grabs you, it pumps oxygen into you while it has a hold of you, preventing you from drowning while it drags you under the surface to rape you.

Options:

Run Away!

Attack!

Something Else.

Last edited:

Hali

Lurker
Reputation score

Run away! This thing was huge, and I was terrified! What was this place? Why did it have giant fricking squids? I needed to escape as I panicked ever so slightly...

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Hali Que

HP: 60/60
Stamina: 30/30

Run Away Roll:

Hali: 50+29=79 Vs. Kraken: 39

Hali manages to run past the watery trap, and out the door ...

Hali enters a room with one exit, a stairwell leading down deeper into the Catacombs. She also spots a single enemy.

Level 2 Rigel: The Rigel is a very dangerous creature, and also one of the most repulsive to have to fight. Basically a human sized Snake, these things somehow are able to leap distances over ten feet in pursuit of prey. If they manage to grapple you and pin you under their heavy bulk, a pair of claspers slide aside to reveal a rather impressive cock, which they then use to slam inside of you. Once inside, the claspers move aside more to form around your ass, and then the Rigel will begin to have his way with you. For your sake, try not to be raped by these, but if you are, pray it doesn't impregnate you, or you'll be giving birth to baby snakes.

Enemy Notice Roll:

Rigel: 85 Vs. Hali: 50+3=53

The Rigel immediately notices Hali, and leaps at her!

Grapple Attempt:

Rigel: 55 Vs. Hali: 42+7=49

Hali can't avoid the snake in time, and with a thud it hits her, landing on top of her and pinning her instantly!

Options:

Attempt to escape the grapple!

Get snake raped!

Hali

Lurker
Reputation score

With a shriek I pushed against the vile snake like creature, breathing quickly, I dug my nails into his hide, *W-what the hell is this? Why have I never seen anything like this? Is this just some crazy genetic experiment lab?* I thought to myself...

-Escape Grapple-

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Hali Que

Escape Grapple Attempt:

Hali: 42+5=47 Vs. Rigel: 62

Penetration Attempt:

Rigel: 42 Vs. Hali: 33+24=57

Hali can't toss the snake off of her, but she does just avoid watching it's cock plunge inside of her.

Options:

Try Again.

Get Snake Fucked.

Hali

Lurker
Reputation score

I mewled, struggling to free myself from beast. "G-get off you monster!" I still had no idea what was going on, all I knew is I didn't want that snake anywhere near me, its intent was quite clear, and I knew I wanted nothing to do with it! "Gah! I've gotta cut it out with the recreational drugs... Or something..." I moaned.

-Escape Grapple-

Archer

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

Hali Que

Stats: 50/500 XP, 0/500 KP

(Hali perfectly gets free and curbstomps the snake monster)

With both feet Hali sent the monster flying backwards and when it recovered it was met with her foot pounding into it's head reapeatedly, despite it's desperate flailing it eventually lies still in a pool of it's own fluids. So far even if this was a hallucination Hali was kicking it's ass.

Hali gains 50XP from the victory

Hali

Lurker
Reputation score

Panting in relief, I stood above the creature, covered in its innards. My eyes wide with the passion of the moment, I looked around for anything else in the room. I was on an adrenaline high, it almost felt like nothing could stop me. Where was the way out?

(Hello Archer o,o Good to see you I suppose. Hows ST doin'?)