What's new

[はなたか] NTRPG3 (RJ175288)

Status
Not open for further replies.

billy jones

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: NTRPG3

so there really was a third game of this... i guess i'm slow since i just found this out TODAY...
Man it hurts to play the first and second game especially when it gets translated since ya get to see what it says.
But as i hate the story holy shit the sprites are amazing.
I can't help myself...
though like most ppl i hate the main character as he just stands there not doing shit....whelp i guess i'm waiting for this one

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

so there really was a third game of this... i guess i'm slow since i just found this out TODAY...
Man it hurts to play the first and second game especially when it gets translated since ya get to see what it says.
But as i hate the story holy shit the sprites are amazing.
I can't help myself...
though like most ppl i hate the main character as he just stands there not doing shit....whelp i guess i'm waiting for this one
NTR stories are usually hit or miss or miss or miss.

Something is always retarded. Either the MC has no backbone, the MC has a backbone but is a dumbass, the heroine is a dumbass that ignores the easy solution and allows whatever mess she's in to escalate, they try to make the netori guy unlikable and instead make him more awesome than the MC, they try to make the netori guy unlikable and go too far with it, the situation is completely absurd making the NTR feel forced or a combination of those I listed and a few I haven't.

Sometimes you'll get the one that hits all the right buttons: Good MC, good heroine, right amount of douchebaggery from netori, not feel NTR is forced.

But most of the time, it's better not knowing what's going on....cause all you'll do is /facepalm.

Evil987

Sex Demon
Reputation score

NTR stories are usually hit or miss or miss or miss.

Something is always retarded. Either the MC has no backbone, the MC has a backbone but is a dumbass, the heroine is a dumbass that ignores the easy solution and allows whatever mess she's in to escalate, they try to make the netori guy unlikable and instead make him more awesome than the MC, they try to make the netori guy unlikable and go too far with it, the situation is completely absurd making the NTR feel forced or a combination of those I listed and a few I haven't.

Sometimes you'll get the one that hits all the right buttons: Good MC, good heroine, right amount of douchebaggery from netori, not feel NTR is forced.

But most of the time, it's better not knowing what's going on....cause all you'll do is /facepalm.
so true.

some dude write this, and i fucking agree whit him;

-i have a picture of you in underwear, let's fuck
-my husband doesn't bang me often, let's fuck
-my husband is on a trip for a week, let's fuck
-my husband is in debt, let's fuck
-my best friend's a jackass, let's fuck
-my boyfriend was caught stealing, let's fuck
-my boyfriend doesn't satisfy me, let's fuck
write a "well done" ntr story, without fall in usual cliché, is really hard, and only few game have accomplished that. unfortunatly...

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

so true.

some dude write this, and i fucking agree whit him;

write a "well done" ntr story, without fall in usual cliché, is really hard, and only few game have accomplished that. unfortunatly...
I don't even mind a cliche if it actually gives a valid excuse for the NTR.
-I have a picture of you in underwear/nude/pissing, let's fuck. This is my most hated NTR reason....cause the person who's most incriminated with this is the blackmailer. Usually the girl just have to call cops or tell boyfriend/husband and situation handled.

-My husband/boyfriend doesn't bang me often, let's fuck.
This one depends on how it's written. In bad ones, it's usually a valid reason like the husband works often and the wife is too reserved to ask him. So instead it's easier to just ask someone else? Bullshit. The good ones, the husband actually refuses the wife and she gets so pent up that she'll look for anyone to help her release it.

-My husband/boyfriend is on a trip, let's fuck.
I don't even consider these NTR. It's just cheating. Whether you play as the guy or through the eyes of the girl....if she's doing it willingly, it's cheating.

-My husband/boyfriend is in debt, let's fuck.
This is 100% how it's written. I've played some great NTR games that features this and also some terrible ones. Honestly, if it's the husband in debt it's actually both of them so it makes sense.....but if it's the boyfriend just break up with his ass. The girl usually has no obligation to help especially going that far to do so. The Misaki NTR game is a great example of both the good and bad ways to write stories with this theme.

-My best friend's a jackass, so he's fucking my girlfriend. <- better way of putting it.
Ooooh, a staple of NTR and usually the one containing the biggest amount of bullshit situations. I like these simply for how much it makes me laugh how the dumb girlfriend (cause there's a 99% chance she is) gets into this situation and again the easiest way out is to come clean with the MC and let him know about his jackass friend.

-My boyfriend was caught stealing, let's fuck.
I....honestly never played one with this theme. However I do know one with...
-I was caught stealing, let's fuck.
THIS theme and it's actually a smart one. This shit actually takes place in real life far more often than people think. Hell, a manager in Japan was arrested for it. Came to find out he had done it to more than a small handful of women over the course of the few years he was manager (with video evidence). We're talking from schoolgirls to housewives to office ladies. His last "victim" was an undercover cop who was there due to one of the girls finally speaking up. Clever bastard.

-My boyfriend doesn't satisfy me, let's fuck.
This one can belong to either cheating or NTR depending on the how. For instance, if she's already dissatisfied and looking for someone else than it's the same exact situation of the one where girl isn't having sex with boyfriend/husband and should be just considered cheating. However if the girl is talked into it or otherwise forced than it can be considered NTR. It in itself isn't a bad theme, but this one is definitely overused. Either the boyfriend isn't at all skilled, a quick shooter or smaller than even children in the game. Of the 3, the only one I can get into is the first.

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score

-I have a picture of you in underwear/nude/pissing, let's fuck. This is my most hated NTR reason....cause the person who's most incriminated with this is the blackmailer. Usually the girl just have to call cops or tell boyfriend/husband and situation handled.

This one depends on how it's written. In bad ones, it's usually a valid reason like the husband works often and the wife is too reserved to ask him. So instead it's easier to just ask someone else? Bullshit. The good ones, the husband actually refuses the wife and she gets so pent up that she'll look for anyone to help her release it.

I don't even consider these NTR. It's just cheating. Whether you play as the guy or through the eyes of the girl....if she's doing it willingly, it's cheating.

This is 100% how it's written. I've played some great NTR games that features this and also some terrible ones. Honestly, if it's the husband in debt it's actually both of them so it makes sense.....but if it's the boyfriend just break up with his ass. The girl usually has no obligation to help especially going that far to do so. The Misaki NTR game is a great example of both the good and bad ways to write stories with this theme.

-My best friend's a jackass, so he's fucking my girlfriend. <- better way of putting it.
Ooooh, a staple of NTR and usually the one containing the biggest amount of bullshit situations. I like these simply for how much it makes me laugh how the dumb girlfriend (cause there's a 99% chance she is) gets into this situation and again the easiest way out is to come clean with the MC and let him know about his jackass friend.

THIS theme and it's actually a smart one. This shit actually takes place in real life far more often than people think. Hell, a manager in Japan was arrested for it. Came to find out he had done it to more than a small handful of women over the course of the few years he was manager (with video evidence). We're talking from schoolgirls to housewives to office ladies. His last "victim" was an undercover cop who was there due to one of the girls finally speaking up. Clever bastard.

This one can belong to either cheating or NTR depending on the how. For instance, if she's already dissatisfied and looking for someone else than it's the same exact situation of the one where girl isn't having sex with boyfriend/husband and should be just considered cheating. However if the girl is talked into it or otherwise forced than it can be considered NTR. It in itself isn't a bad theme, but this one is definitely overused. Either the boyfriend isn't at all skilled, a quick shooter or smaller than even children in the game. Of the 3, the only one I can get into is the first.
I like the way you think, how about something where the girl is twisted/evil and basically enjoys betraying her partner (boyfriend or husband), right now i can only think of some works from Ver9 and the midgard series from circle outerworld (the netorare ones obviously), i will edict this post if i remember more, i know there are more and even 1 or 2 games but i just can't remember them right now.

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I like the way you think, how about something where the girl is twisted/evil and basically enjoys betraying her partner (boyfriend or husband), right now i can only think of some works from Ver9 and the midgard series from circle outerworld (the netorare ones obviously), i will edict this post if i remember more, i know there are more and even 1 or 2 games but i just can't remember them right now.
I haven't personally played a game with that theme but I have heard of one. Basically the girl really did love her boyfriend but due to something ended up being forced into sex with another guy and the boyfriend walked in on it. They got it settled but the hurt expression on her boyfriend's face awoken her inner S. So now she purposely goes out with and have sex with other guys in a way that her boyfriend can't help but found out about because she gets off on him watching her cheat.

A manga I use to read had something like that too. Girl was a pervert who falls in love with a guy, she invited the guy to an orgy just so he can watch her lose her virginity to another guy she never even met.

Evil987

Sex Demon
Reputation score

totally true, and i agree with you, but 80% of ntr game out there follow one of this clichè, and usually dev expand them in the worst way possible.
i've no doubt that some people can create a very good story with some simple excuse or clichè, but i dont see much of them. (feel free to reccomend some good title if u whant).

personally i love stories where the big problems of the character (or the world where they live) force them to follow some path, even when they dont whant to do, but they must becose... reason.
for ex. a princess that must choose between save their crush or save the kindom (usually marry the villain) is a tipycall story that i can really appreciated (if well write).
or a villain that create intricate conspiracy to turn the people (kingdom, village etcc) against the hero (like inside thug hero party) is another wonderful example of a very good way to inspire ntr feels (for me).

but of course, regardless the excuse we want use, if the writer is bad the story (and the game) will be bad too anyway.

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

totally true, and i agree with you, but 80% of ntr game out there follow one of this clichè, and usually dev expand them in the worst way possible.
i've no doubt that some people can create a very good story with some simple excuse or clichè, but i dont see much of them. (feel free to reccomend some good title if u whant).

personally i love stories where the big problems of the character (or the world where they live) force them to follow some path, even when they dont whant to do, but they must becose... reason.
for ex. a princess that must choose between save their crush or save the kindom (usually marry the villain) is a tipycall story that i can really appreciated (if well write).
or a villain that create intricate conspiracy to turn the people (kingdom, village etcc) against the hero (like inside thug hero party) is another wonderful example of a very good way to inspire ntr feels (for me).

but of course, regardless the excuse we want use, if the writer is bad the story (and the game) will be bad too anyway.
CircleGYU games usually have interesting takes on NTR. VENUS games use the typical themes for NTR but I can't help but love their games because of the build up and they don't just end with a "Oh well, seems you're screwed MC hahaha!" ending most NTRs do.
Usually a lot in their games, it's actually the girl who in the end pays for it. In one game, she chooses the other guy over the MC just to end up pregnant and cast to the side by the other guy. Final scene is her regretting everything she's done and not choosing MC. In another, the MC finds out and breaks up with the girl. The girl actually begs the MC not to leave her but he does anyway.

xxxunknownxxx

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

i wish some one would make a ntr based game from maburaho and do the same thing like ntrpg with sprites, and happy new year guys , i just checked the blog can some one tell me what this guy is talking about hes saying one more year in 4 months it was so random

Last edited:

Prenecae

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I think he means in four months it will be one year since the game was announced

Cupio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Trolls or not, the fact that there hasn't been an official announcement for any of this ain't a good sign at all. Real shame, this series was one of the best NTR in a sea filled endless wish-fulfillments.

setsura

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

uh... already finish this game series today (NTRPG 1 , 2 , and x-mas)
im ok with ending NTRPG 1 but suddenly get depreseed when see ending NTRPG 2 , seems like is not NTR anymore but something nightmare when you cant do anything about it and just see and die (god dammit mars!)

i dont now why some people like being (sorry maybe sarcastic) "tortured" ? for me NTR seems like you become "S" not become "M"
this why women pov or man pov but he just NTR anything is village with no "Power"

if NTRPG 3 use man pov but he become NTRman the i will play it , but if p*ssy boy like mars + nightmare fuel ending again , then nope :(

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

uh... already finish this game series today (NTRPG 1 , 2 , and x-mas)
im ok with ending NTRPG 1 but suddenly get depreseed when see ending NTRPG 2 , seems like is not NTR anymore but something nightmare when you cant do anything about it and just see and die (god dammit mars!)

i dont now why some people like being (sorry maybe sarcastic) "tortured" ? for me NTR seems like you become "S" not become "M"
this why women pov or man pov but he just NTR anything is village with no "Power"

if NTRPG 3 use man pov but he become NTRman the i will play it , but if p*ssy boy like mars + nightmare fuel ending again , then nope :(
It's more of how you view things. A lot of people do the whole self-insert thing. Instead of the "MC's girlfriend/wife" it's "your girlfriend/wife". So in that way, it does seem like being a M (btw, S and M does not stand for S-lave and M-aster...it stands for S-adistic and M-asochist).

Me though, I play through games in a 3rd person sort of way. So "MC's girlfriend/wife" is more like "That guy's girlfriend/wife" and I really don't get any emotional attachment to it. NTRPG2 still stung though even for my viewpoint since it was like having a front row sit to a guy's suffering and not being able to do a thing to help him. Even more so when finally losing everything he holds dear, the female knight takes out her frustration on him instead of the ones who should rightfully bear it.

It was infuriating and in that same way why it was so ingenious. Had the game ended there, I would have more than likely declared it the worst ending in H-game history. But even the "not really good" ending where even after breaking the despair nightmare thrown on him....things still seemed to head in the same direction with the exception of most likely being a lot less forced, seemed great to me. It was miles better than the ending of NTRPG 1.

So yeah, it mainly just depends on how you view things. Despite how horribly depressing NTRPG 2 got, in the end the Mars managed to get the heroines out of it (even though it felt unsatisfying).....while NTRPG 1 MC Leon is pretty much doomed to seeing the girl he loves have sex with other men. I mean, Mars at least gets to have sex with the girl he loves (though she was already too far corrupted to really take pleasure from it)....not to mention a kiss from part 1's heroine as well as a blowjob from another girl. Leon does have sex with the blue haired guy's sister...but she was pretty much treating him like using a vibrator in anticipation to having sex with her brother.

xxxunknownxxx

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

mind telling me how you get to see that small scene with leons friend and that green hair girl in the cg room you clearly see him doing her i never could figure out how to get that scene

Last edited:

sinjid

Reputation score

mind telling me how you get to see that small scene with leons friend and that green hair girl in the cg room you clearly see him doing her i never could figure out how to get that scene
if its the scene with the random green haired girl, its in the bar, its on wednesday evening at the tabern/bar.

xxxunknownxxx

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

if its the scene with the random green haired girl, its in the bar, its on wednesday evening at the tabern/bar.
no its the guys sister in the cg room is shows him doing her on the bed but its got to be a small scene but i tryed looking its just a hard scene to find for me go look in the cg room in that bar when you unlock it you will see the guys sister doing him in the bed

Gamer23

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

you guys are talking about ntrpg 2 or 3?

maddogrd

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I'm pretty sure he's talking about the first NTRPG.

lkkyo

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

seeing this got up thought any new information about the game...

but no... feeling so dissapointed

Status
Not open for further replies.