What's new

[はなたか] NTRPG3 (RJ175288)

Status
Not open for further replies.

pervin

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: NTRPG3

Thank you sir for these treasures! The screens look fantastic!

Last edited:

AllenAndArth

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

i liked NTRPG 2 because i didn't really like the main heroine...but the first game... only the good ending was likable for...personally i prefer the female pov rather than male pov

mark21800

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

If you look at the 3rd screen shot you can see that our little rich girl has an interest in magic.

1baka

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

the art in this version looks great!
im glad he decided to improve on that!

we have so many different female characters:

Serena, Sister
Monica, Lord's daughter
Alissa, a good wife (well, we will see about that)
Bridget, Smith's woman
Priscilla and Stella, two sisters
Anna, nun (that gets corrupted?)
Leeds, an Elf
Maple, corporal
Mary, the Daughter of a capture?

as we know it will be mainly Serena and Monica, but im curious if there will be some action with the other females. maybe an orgy? he seems to like that.

OP
Sureok

Sureok

Lurker
Reputation score

If you look at the 3rd screen shot you can see that our little rich girl has an interest in magic.
There has been a focus on the supernatural since the second game. This one won't be missing it judging from the mana you pick up from various places and the church jumpscare.

Hopefully there will be tons of buildup to get to know the girls because they get inevitably stolen from you, like going on dates and doing tasks for them.

pervin

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Agreed, that's the way the game should go.Quests are a must, like the one with the pies in MarieXmas.But maybe this time there will also be monster slaying and other traditional RPG tasks because the MC is not really a wimp.
I also want to see him cockblocked just before he starts to have sex or the girls stolen from him during sex.This will be true entertaiment! Ofc, many voyeur scenes are also required! And some incest with the sister would be really nice! ;)

Last edited:

Thesale

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

It would be nice to see that the MC isn't a wimp or has a small penis, just that his love interest is a whore who likes to have as many Ds as she can...

pervin

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

After seeing him dodge those sword attacks, and judging by his looks and the fact that he was away for a long time, posibly gaining experience and fighting monsters, i think its safe to say he isn't a wimp and there is a big chance that his penis is not small either! ;)
I love the way his love interest interrupted the hugging moment with his sister, so she is allready thinking about the possibiliy of incest and wants to hog him.
From what i seen so far, i think the MC is just too honorable and trusy, and we might see him on the path of corruption. Who knows he might even go on a netori or yandere path.
There are some macho guys in town, but he might just stay and watch his love interests stolen because he loves them, not because he can't hurt those guys, and i really love this ideea! :)
There is a big chance he might be overpowered in some situations and i like that too! ;)
What are your impressions so far?
Can we sugest some ideas to the developer?

Last edited:

sorrow4444

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

sorry if its already said but my english its a little bad, there is any H-scene in the demo? Thanks =)

Manamana

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I really hope that netori isn't the main route if there is one. As for the game, I'm happy as long as it follows the first game principles:
- male mc.
- ntr hidden from the mc at least in parts of the story.
- voyeur scenes for the reader, not necessarily for the mc.
- a whole long "prologue" with normal no ntr story, and then progressive harem ntr.
- the whole discovery part of the game, when you stroll around discovering what's going on.
- if possible, no magical, super mind control ntr.

Also, the game looks gorgeous, as said before. It's even better than a lot of "normal" rpg maker games.

Froggus

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

One of the options that you can get when talking to the female officer at the beginning is "Flirt", so while we know nothing of the MCs penis size at least he's not a total coward.

The MCs stats
Code:
Strength        50
Swordsmanship    3
Knowledge       50
Magic            1
Lust            30
Technique        5
For comparison, Monica:
Code:
Strength         5
Swordsmanship    3
Knowledge       75
Magic           80
Lust            10
Technique       85

He is not exactly a badass killing machine. He is however interesting. The opening talks about him becoming "free". From what? Slavery? Prison? Some oath?

pervin

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

One of the options that you can get when talking to the female officer at the beginning is "Flirt", so while we know nothing of the MCs penis size at least he's not a total coward.

The MCs stats
Code:
Strength        50
Swordsmanship    3
Knowledge       50
Magic            1
Lust            30
Technique        5
For comparison, Monica:
Code:
Strength         5
Swordsmanship    3
Knowledge       75
Magic           80
Lust            10
Technique       85

He is not exactly a badass killing machine. He is however interesting. The opening talks about him becoming "free". From what? Slavery? Prison? Some oath?
Verry good study my friend, these stats can say a lot about what we can expect to see in the game, given that the MC won't level.So Monica is wiser that him, and we can see her pulling a few tricks.She also has a great magic power, and a magic circle in her house.I wonder if she will teleport him to other places to gather stuff for her while she gets it on with the guys in the village, maybe even with her daddy! ;)
He has strength and lust so he will get it on eventually, so there is a good chance we might see some girls stolen from him during sex.Mars from the last game could barely get it up so i think he was better as a voyeur than anything else.
I loved some scenes from NTRPG2 when Mars was invited to a ganbang at the inn and when Filia's friend was about to get it on with him and he was denied sex.I hope the developers expand on that in this game.J really laughed then.I was begining to like that guy as my personal clown and was a little sad when he died but i think they killed him to make room for this guy.
Now to get back on topic, his swordmanship is low meaning he might lose some duels, or get overpowered and made to watch one or more of his love interests raped and, ........, after a while loving it and squrting in his face! :)

More background on him would be nice! Can you make anything from the developer's page?

Last edited:

Henlove77

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I dont think putting ur hopes too high is good, altough I would love to see all ur saying and more, personally I would love to see a flashback from NTRPG2 with a scene :3

As for the translation, Im not hurrying anyone just asking, how long did the last translation took?

OP
Sureok

Sureok

Lurker
Reputation score

- ntr hidden from the mc at least in parts of the story.
- the whole discovery part of the game, when you stroll around discovering what's going on.
- if possible, no magical, super mind control ntr.
I'm hoping these come true. Hopefully it follows the same formula as NTRPG2. You slowly finding out your sister had already succumbed to the power of the cock through implicit scenes, conversations, suggestive items scattered around and well placed sneak-peeks until the inevitable grand reveal was the best part of NTRPG2.

About the no magic part I sincerely doub it. In the demo you can already pick up mana essences or whatever and they're mostly ero-related to specific characters, so I foresee some sort of memory viewing of events that have already happened in the past or may happen in the future as a voyeur.

Maybe unlike NTRPG2 the MC will actually get some action with the characters or main heroines before having them stolen. Could open up a lot of interesting dialogue when the actual stealing occurs, like penis size comparison, stamina, etc.

pervin

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Maybe unlike NTRPG2 the MC will actually get some action with the characters or main heroines before having them stolen. Could open up a lot of interesting dialogue when the actual stealing occurs, like penis size comparison, stamina, etc.
You said it m8, that's exactly what i want to see happening! :)

Henlove77

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

...slowly finding out your sister had already succumbed to the power of the cock through implicit scenes, conversations, suggestive items scattered around and well placed sneak-peeks until the inevitable grand reveal...
I found this more exciting than the whole story with the MC's girl, the subtlety of this was too good

pervin

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I dont think putting ur hopes too high is good, altough I would love to see all ur saying and more, personally I would love to see a flashback from NTRPG2 with a scene :3

As for the translation, Im not hurrying anyone just asking, how long did the last translation took?
I back this, im curious myself, because translating all that dialogue must take some time, and maybe the kind souls who will translate this can get a head start by translating the demo first.This will greatly help the rest of us know the setting of the game better.

Henlove77

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I back this, im curious myself, because translating all that dialogue must take some time, and maybe the kind souls who will translate this can get a head start by translating the demo first.This will greatly help the rest of us know the setting of the game better.
yugifan3 is the one doing the translation, at least for now:
http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=28804
He's well known for his partials

Thatdumbguy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

May I have a link please? The previous download seems broken:(

Status
Not open for further replies.