What's new

[はなたか] NTRPG3 (RJ175288)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: NTRPG3

well some one is happy on the blog yelling it's out i'm going to wait a while and see if this is a a troll trying agin or if it's the real thing will know in about a few day's

well some one is happy on the blog yelling it's out i'm going to wait a while and see if this is a a troll trying agin or if it's the real thing will know in about a few day's

Yep, it's true,and if Hanataka plays like the guys said, he might release the game without notice! I think we should check dlsite and getchu first!

I think it's out guys, look at the date above NTRPG!

No, it's not out, you still can't buy it in dlsite.

Think you got confused with the 予告開始日 : 2016年04月14日

But thats April 14, when he started it.

2016年09月上旬

sooner or later....I just want it...
NTRPG 1&2 made me feel soo bad...yet soo good! I have high hopes for this one.

well nothing new i have a feeling this game will be on hold for a long time

Movement! We have Movement! The Dlsite release date has changed to undecided.

Movement! We have Movement! The Dlsite release date has changed to undecided.

Where did you see it? At this link
is still 2016年09月上旬発売予定 which means this month!

Where did you see it? At this link
is still 2016年09月上旬発売予定 which means this month!

Click on the title.

its good enough...at least we know he is not dead.

It could be that, or it could be Hanataka is so dead the site automatically changed the release date to "undecided" because of inactivity.

The post about the fatal bug with the March release date is still there, so either that's real or Hanataka is actually dead as F.

Last edited:

My guess is RL is getting in the way. I can't see these games as being his only source of income. not now but soonish probably. Game devs usually don't like giving out dates until they are absolutely sure they can be reached (within a week to a few)... or if they do it's to hype the fan base up.

My guess is RL is getting in the way. I can't see these games as being his only source of income. not now but soonish probably. Game devs usually don't like giving out dates until they are absolutely sure they can be reached (within a week to a few)... or if they do it's to hype the fan base up.

Leane of Legitimate Crown's creator should read this

I would rather wait and get a good game rather than playing a bug-filled-unplayable version

Leane of Legitimate Crown's creator should read this

I would rather wait and get a good game rather than playing a bug-filled-unplayable version

That's different though, bugs aren't delaying it. The creator admitted they were adding girls without finishing scenes for the ones they already had. Now instead of 4 girls with 100% finished art there are 8 girls with 50% finished art. Not the exact numbers but you get my point. It was mostly just mismanagement of resources and could still come out buggy and broken.

so anyone willing to guess on when the next update will happin on how long it will be

Maybe tomorrow, maybe never. Last I read he still isn't updating his blog.

At least I have a lot of practice waiting for never-evers.

p3qJI4c.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back