What's new

[Happy Life] Meltys Quest [OUT NOW ON STEAM]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucratio

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: [Happy Life] Meltys Quest (Official English Demo out now!)

Any links to this Awesome game? Or Any partial translation?
Dude, I don't know if you are trolling or not but since you posted two times already I guess you are not.

Look... I know that you are a capable human being that can read.
Now with that said take your Time and just read the Posts of the first Page or even just the Title of the Thread.

I take a huuuge guess and say that this will answer your Questions.:p

Moondough

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I can't find the full game of it on,Posthentai,Hentaifromhell,Sxs hentai Any clue where to download the full game? Or what's the name of it in japanese?
Here's a link for you, i suggest you use it as well ;-)

Last edited:

ztztzt39

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Thank you.
I want to ejaculate everyone in this thread.
Thank you for loving Circle Happy Life.
I am grateful to you.
Remtairy is a wonderful translator.
Thanks to his translation, you can maximally erect.
We will destroy your penis!

For the whole post, especially the bold part.

Last edited:

hrpgheaven

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Thank you.
I want to ejaculate everyone in this thread.
Thank you for loving Circle Happy Life.
I am grateful to you.
Remtairy is a wonderful translator.
Thanks to his translation, you can maximally erect.
We will destroy your penis!
Fuck dude :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

I was looking forward to play this game really bad, but I don't really want my penis destroyed.

Orsinial

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Come on, man. Please be respectful to the author of the game as he is a member here. He was nice enough to join us and interact with the community. Don't be a dick and ask for links :mad:
I mean, the game is not even out yet and both the title of the thread and first post make that pretty clear, lol

It's more absurd than anything asking for a link to the full game, though it still is bad form.

Hikaru III

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hey guys!
I am Sachinama of Happy Life from Japan.
Does anybody have any questions?:)
Holy sh!t! Sachinama is in this forum too XD
Maybe I'm late to the party again :'(
Well, I'm very surprised now (just like when you posted that English menu on Twitter) that I can't even pull out any questions from my head :D.

btw, welcome you to this forum :D.

chiakisan

Cthulhu
Reputation score

I mean, the game is not even out yet and both the title of the thread and first post make that pretty clear, lol

It's more absurd than anything asking for a link to the full game, though it still is bad form.
Oh ya, I meant to write to at least purchase the full game when it comes out. I thought it might've been assumed since I quoted his post. However, I should've been more specific.

Anyway, I'm a big fan of Sachinama's, so I hope people will purchase Meltys Quest :)

immahnoob

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

You guys literally pirate most of the games posted on DLsite or ULMF yet when it's ONE OF US, you react as if it's some kind of sin or something. That's to answer this whole hypocritical "He's a member here" bullshit, I understand the game isn't complete.

jadex

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I understand the hypocrisy. I've done my fair share of piracy. It's completely fair to call me out on it.

Regardless, I'm ready to move on. I'm not going to call anybody else out.
Let's talk about the game!

I think Sachinama's about 90% done with developing it. He also updated the header on his Twitter account. It's a rimjob scene with Meltys and Garnet if you're into that thing :D
Ohhh, is there an expected release date now?

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

You guys literally pirate most of the games posted on DLsite or ULMF yet when it's ONE OF US, you react as if it's some kind of sin or something. That's to answer this whole hypocritical "He's a member here" bullshit, I understand the game isn't complete.
You have a point.
On the other hand, while we might all be pirate scum there's a difference between passing links around in a back-room and asking for them right in front of the dev himself.
Not so much 'honour amongst thieves' as a it having a tiny smidgen of class.

That said, It kinda feels like the only way to protect your game from being pirated on ULMF is to make the thread yourself.
I don't think I've ever seen links shared in a Developer's own thread.

Now, 8ch? They've got no class whatsoever. They'll rip into anyone who has a patreon, call em a jew and share their game-files like it's a matter of some twisted principle.
Board culture, I guess.

chiakisan

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Ohhh, is there an expected release date now?
I believe it'll most definitely be out by late October. I don't believe there will be any delays based on their current pace.

Remtairy's been very transparent on his Patreon regarding their progress, so we should be seeing this next month for sure.

DawnCry

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

No, the motive that should be given is because the developer is caring about the english fans, this game will be translated and has good quality, quite a difference when compared to those games that get a fan translation.

The difference is between the following "I only aim to japanese people" and "I aim to japanese and english". I don't feel any guilt in the first case because the game isn't made to sell it to me, but the second? it's quite different.

chiakisan

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Hey guys, let's get back on topic. While I do think there's a distinction here that makes this case different that a couple people have brought up, I don't think Sachinama would want us bickering about these things. He's the type of person that if people pirated his game, he'd be happy that he was able to give them a little joy in life. But it's also for that reason that I believe it's imperative that we support him.

He was kind enough to localize the game in English despite the stereotypes of Westerners being a bunch of pirates. He was also kind enough to sign up here despite this forum's reputation for piracy. I think that has to say something about the guy. All I ask is that we have some decency for once and do the right thing.

All the upsides and downsides of piracy have been beaten to death on this forum.

Let's get back on topic and talk about this wonderful game.

chiakisan

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Here's a new CG from Sachinama's twitter for those who haven't seen it yet. I think it's pretty kinky :p

I guess we won't have to worry about every type of fetish being covered lol.

OP
Remtairy

Remtairy

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Thanks for the outcry of support everyone! However, I would like to avoid you guys getting into fights in this thread about who is paying or who is pirating or piracy in general. Sachinama and I aren't running a charity, and even real charities still need money to operate. We need money to continue our work, but the burden of making a living off of this isn't on you guys, but on us to deliver a good enough product for people to want to buy it.

It's understandable that some people will pirate games, they might simply not have the means to, whether it is access to a store that can accept their form of payment, or just plain not having the financial flexibility to spend on games. Heck, some people are able to pay, and still don't for any number of reasons. But it is my wish that if someone finds our game enjoyable and want us to continue making more, that they will support it in any way they can; whether it is financially now or in the future when they able to, or even just spreading word of mouth because they genuinely enjoy it enough to want others to share the experience.

So let my words be the last in this thread in regards to piracy. In more interesting news, the translation has now progressed to the last dungeon! It's amazing how far along it has come since I first started. Although there is still a lot more work left, I'm excited to bring Meltys Quests to everyone as soon as possible!

chiakisan

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Apparently, dlsite changed their policies towards mosaics during the last several months. You might've encountered this if you played that dice rolling exhibitionist game that came out during that period. So basically, the vagina will be uncensored until there is insertion. Once there is insertion, the mosaic will return.

Some before and after pictures from Sachinama's blog:

killzone184

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Apparently, dlsite changed their policies towards mosaics during the last several months. You might've encountered this if you played that dice rolling exhibitionist game that came out during that period. So basically, the vagina will be uncensored until there is insertion. Once there is insertion, the mosaic will return.

Some before and after pictures from Sachinama's blog:

question about that on the english side of dlsite wouldnt you think the english side would not have a problem with censoring?

Sarav

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

question about that on the english side of dlsite wouldnt you think the english side would not have a problem with censoring?
No, it still needs to follow japanese rules, because it's owned by a japanese company.

OP
Remtairy

Remtairy

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Thank you chiakisan for all your support, both of us are very happy to see such passion from you. Don't think we were taking you for granted! I'm sorry to hear that it was taking a toll on your life, but if you ever find the happy balance and healthy separation needed to feel comfortable, I would love to have you cheering us on again :)

Status
Not open for further replies.