What's new

Hawken

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score
Hey, I've been keeping up with E3, and video games and all that shit, and I came across a cool looking Mech game called Hawken. It's not released yet, but there is a closed beta coming in December I believe. You can sign up now. As far as I know, Hawken will be free to play, I'm sure they'll have premium items like paint jobs for your mechs or stuff like that.

Check some videos out if you want, if you like mech warrior, you're gonna fuckin' love Hawken.

I signed up and got this weird link, it said something about having three people sign up and we all get some callsigns or some shit.

Feel free to sign up. I really want to check this bad boy out. If I can't post this link, I'll remove it.

Otherwise, just google hawken. It's legit. I'm not trying to steal your monies.

GargantuaBlarg

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Hawken

I was sad when I heard it was going to be first person after seeing those sexy early videos where it was third person mech stompiness, but yeah, it looks pretty sexy. Shame I'm unlikely to be able to run it.

Nunu

Despot
Former Admin
Reputation score

As a conesour of mech games i can say one thing.

its not really very impressive.

OP
Papanomics

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score

I think it looks pretty alright. Fast paced action. My favorite is Zone of the Enders 2, but Hawken looks alright to me.

And to the two fucking dickholes who neg-repped me for this. Outside of Hentai games, I haven't posted in this forum. I didn't know if there was a thread or not already for Hawken.

So kindly fuck yourselves to sleep.

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

There already is a thread for games in general. No need to get overly hostile.