What's new

Heart of the Mountain (Smokefish, Aust_Nailo, Shrike7) GMed by ranger

Aust_Nailo

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Heart of the Mountain (Smokefish, Aust_Nailo, Shrike7) GMed by ranger

It was the greatest joy she could ever have asked for! Her sister was here, in the flesh and embracing her like proper family! If only all of her mothers siblings and her young could return here to be together and help spread the glory of their race in great numbers! No force in the world would be able to stop them! However, the show of affection would not end here and her sister would go on to show her the welcoming ritual of the city she spoke of. Fairly simple at first and not much different then most. But her naivete would be her undoing in this situation as she suddenly found herself twilred around, and found an arm wrapping around her hips and her shoulders being pushed down till she was bent over. Selraani couldn't even raise a peep before she found herself impaled on a pair of cocks, her holes fuller then they had ever been before. A high pitched cry escaped Selraani as she then felt her breast cupped and she was repeatedly stuffed with the rather pleasant feeling cocks. She could only just notice feel a part of her being pulled on, but with everything else she was feeling, she didn't focus on that feeling for too long. It couldn't be anything that important.

Just then, she hear her sisters whispers, promising even more that this. "H...How...much more...could you possibly do?!" She wouldn't have to wait long for the answer as she felt her limbs getting wrapped up by slimy fat tentacles. Some went for her legs, others stroked her thighs, some went for her arms while another began playing with her clit, eliciting another sharp cry of pleasure. No inch of her was not feeling something. She felt like a doll being played with by her sister, only reinforced by the gentle stroking on her cheek. And during all this, Ash had been watching the entire time, the mere thought shaming Selraani somewhat. How could she seem so week before the one she wanted to protect? And all Ash could do was throw rocks and irritate her sister. "I...I would do...the same for her! It's my job...to protect her! Mother demands it!" This whole situation had gone belly up and she was helpless to change it. While part of her wanted to enjoy the pleasure, another wanted to fight and resist. Show her sister she wouldn't break so easily. With all the strength she could muster, Selraani cried out to the cave. "M...Mother! Outside!"

GargantuaBlarg

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Ambalika contentedly kept pumping her sister's holes. "Aww!" she exclaimed, when Selraani explained the girl throwing stones. "Well in that case, why don't you call her over here?" Ambalika asked. She straightened, pulling herself and her sister back upright, also spreading her sister's legs wide open and presenting her to the human girl. At the same time, she rested herself low to the ground by laying more of her huge muscular tail on the ground. "She can make you feel even better! Just get her over here, and she can ride your--"

Ambalika brought her hand down to grab her sister's dick, but was surprised to find none. "Your... uuhhhhhh... where's your dick?" The Draconian patted around a little, including with the tentacles that were toying with her nethers own there.

The bubbly Draconian was only off-put for a brief moment, though. While her tentacles went back to work - though they were both stroking her legs and lower-lips, leaving her clitoris alone. She started talking to Selraani's would-be defender. "Hey! Human-girl! Why don't you stop that and come over here and make my sister feel even better? You'd like that, wouldn't you, sis?" Ambatook two fingers, spreading Selraani open even wider for her sister's friend. "Come ooooon, get over here and show her a little love! I won't bite. You, anyway," she teased, giggling and giving Selraani a firm, but gentle chomp to the neck.

When she called for mother, Ambalika made the tentacle plunging in her sister's tits burrow its way through and start to wriggle around in Selraani's mouth. "Sshhhh-sh-sh-sh-shh-sh-sh, sister," she whispered onto Selraani's ear, caressing her cheek once more. "I'll say hello to mama, too. Just let me greet you properly, first, okay? ♥"

Smokefish

Needs to go commit sudoku
RP Moderator
Reputation score

As Ashraani soared towards the exit of her lair, cries of urgency reached her airs; the voice of Ash crying out 'Aliens!', and her daughter crying for her aid. With a beat of her wings she hastened her flight while roaring out for all to hear within the lair; "ARGAAZ, SHABIRI, FOLLOW ME!" At least her sister would be no slouch in following suit; the naga-esque Draconian hoisting herself up and away from her cooking duties to follow suit after her sister. The two of them might not see eye-to-eye all the time, but the devotion to the Ember Brood were just as strong in both of them. Hopefully the firstborns companion wouldn't be a slouch in following suit either.

The Brood Mother had expected aliens advancing upon her home, the nemesis of her kind, and as she landed outside the lair's entrance with a spell already forming in her palms she would find herself upon the situation at hand. There were no aliens. Instead there was Ambalika. At once Ashraani's composure would appear to crumble; a look of resignation forming upon her face as she dismissed her spell. She rose a hand to signal to Shabiri that the situation were nowhere as dire as it had been made out to be, with the naga-esque sibling slithering up to her side to look at what was happening.

Ashraani slowly shook her head, an exasperated sigh escaping her lips, before she stepped forward with intent to try and handle the situation. "Ambalika, dear?" Her voice was that of barely restrained frustration, a half-hearted attempt to try and be civil, though the facade was quickly falling apart. "Would you kindly call your pet off from the human, and explain why you are here fucking your sister? Rather than the other one I recall you heading off with, that is?" As the firstborn spoke a fierce glow would build within her eyes and within the cracks of her stony carapace, growing in intensity with every passing word she uttered. And as a bit of an afterthought she would utter a few more words; "And kindly remove yourself from Selraani, too."

OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Free of the beast Ash began to screamble away like a frightened animal running past Ashraani and back into the cave. Argaz looked at the human and seemed to sigh before following after to make sure the girl was okay. Meanwhile Selraani was still feeling her older sister plunder her depths as her mother who sounded a little angry questioned Ambrika.

GargantuaBlarg

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Selraani felt Ambalika stop abruptly when their mother showed up, and felt warm breath on her back as Ambalika whispered in the tiniest voice: "Ssssshit."

The snake-tailed Ember then peeked out from behind Selraani, who she held suspended spread-eagled in the air, cocks half-inside each of her holes. "Mama! I missed you so much!" Ambalika then turned to her salamander and called out authoritatively, "Sally, heel! Good girrrl! Now, roll over! Play dead!" The salamander followed its commands unhesitatingly, and at 'play dead', it crumbled into ash and faded away, dismissed.

"It's a long story, but baaasically I think Fy and Kindy-Kin ditched me. I just woke up one morning and they weren't there, and even my tracking magic didn't work. So I came home!"

Ambalika set Selraani back down so her feet could touch the ground, but didn't pull out. "Also I'm fucking my sister - Selraani, was it? That's a pretty name, kinda like mama's huh? - because the last panther I could catch to fuck and steal its magic was like, a week ago! I was almost empty mama." Ambalika bent over to nuzzle her sister with a cheek. "Celery here is so sweet though, she let me fuck her and now I'm not as starvy anymore. We're almost finished, just a little more okay?" With that, Ambalika started humping again, getting her tentacles to work as well. She was going fast, so the two of them would cum soon and she could obey Mama like a good girl... though it'd still take them long enough that Ashraani could interrupt them, of course.