What's new

Heather in heat (Tiffanian)

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score
Re: Heather in heat (Tiffanian)

The two living corpses started to move toward her, clumsy yet direct walk in endless lustful groans, until the point than she could smell his foul scent but also that alluring precum, for seconds her body froze between the fear and need to jump to theirs arms, even then her rational side take control and face them in a sudden attack.

Aiming to his head, her weapon cut through causing filthy blood come out, then her call for help turn into a surprise scream as she feel the hard rotten dick get inside her womb in a single thrust, behind her the second zombie hold her now exposed butt and pound on her some times before she could get free of her hold so fast than the poor cock remain inside detached from the zombie and now turned into a living dildo with balls still working and struck enough for her to remove in a single move.

Both zombies were wounded and her scream was not as strongh as she has wanted it, run would be hard as her legs were affected by the pleasure of the living dick.

Heather 4/5 5AP (dildo cock can cause AP damage every turn)
?/? unknown turns to get help

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

The zombies just kept coming at Heather, getting so very close... She could smell their rotting flesh, could hear their awful inhuman moans, and it was starting to scare her quite a bit... And yet, a part of her was aroused. She couldn't help it, it was just a reaction her body was having. Still she managed to rush out at them when they got too close, swinging her little handsaw at one of their heads and cutting it fairly badly. It didn't seem to do much to hurt it, though, and in a sudden move he managed to thrust his stiff cock into her vulnerable pussy. She screamed out in pain, her whole body quivering at the sudden intrusion, the other attacking her from behind and just as suddenly thrusting into her ass. He managed to pump a couple of times before she got the one in front away from her and spun from it, somehow taking his cock with her. It was still stuck in her ass, thrusting into her, its balls tapping her wet pussy... "Please, Amber, someone, help me!" she screamed, trying to run but finding it difficult, trying to pull the cock out of her ass by its balls as she tried not to lose herself to the pain and pleasure of being fucked by it!

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

She shout as loud as possible her aroused body could, it was unknown if someone else beyond the zombies got to heard her, it has been minutes from when Amber leave, the soldier's safety was unknown or it could be than she just let the mature woman in middle of this deadly forest.

The danger was too high to ponder this deeply, Heather focused on pull and twist the male balls from the embedded living object and as she do it any distance from her foes was lost. The cock fall and soon she also meet the floor when they tackle her, only one could take her now, but both look her with dead hungry eyes.

They take her, seh could feel the one still with a cock pounding hard on her, trying to reach his peak, part of her wanted to let him fill her, but then she notice the open mouth from the cockless zombie, all got worse from that point. The struggle continued yet this time to save her own life, pushing them as best as she could, using her weapon as best as she could, bood bath her, this get prolonged until she remove them of her.

It was then when she notice the lack of movement from both foes, Amber was there looking if there was any other foe hidden. "Why did you face them when I order you to stay hidden?" She was not angry but neither worried for Heather's safety. As Amber was busy, the mature woman notice than there was more blood than before at her arm, the adrenaline has made her avoid the pain from the bite, but cant negate the damage done to her.

Heather has been wounded fighting the zombies. But she got exp, so all good.

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Heather shouted and struggled as hard as she could, finally managing to pull the zombie's disembodied cock out of her ass... But the effort of doing so made it impossible to run, and the two of them caught her quickly enough. They tackled her to the ground, causing her to scream in surprise and fear as she gripped her weapon tight. The one that still had a dick forced it into her roughly and began to pound away, hurting her as he thrust in hard, but on some level it felt good to the older woman... The sight and smell of their rotting bodies only contributed to her fear, made her want desperately to get them off her. The one without a cock started trying to bite her, and she hacked at him rapidly, wishing she had any kind of real weapon to wield against them. Their blood started to pour down onto her, soaking her shirt and her hair and coating her glasses, making it really hard to see.

During the struggle one of the zombies bit her, and hard, but she didn't even notice it her adrenaline was pumping so much, she just kept slashing and cutting and screaming... Until finally the foul undead stopped moving. Her chest was heaving as she caught her breath, taking some amount of effort to push the one that had penetrated her out and off of her. Amber returned just at that moment, asking why she had fought them... "I did hide... they found me. I guess they could smell me" she replied after a while, slowly getting to her feet on wobbly legs. "That was... really intense. I hope that town isn't far."

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

"...And you decided to face them and risk your life instead run away. Is that your way to get a peaceful life?" Amber said her as she end to decapitate both males. She tehn raise her hand as she aim to get the handsaw from Heather, giving time to the matured woman to do it by herself. ""An hour or two walking, there is just enough water for a drink or two, is certainly not enough to clean the mess on you" She lend the water bottle for Heather to drink or use it as she wish, it was just some drops and she was bathed in blood and dirty fluids.

She know than soon she will be tied and restrained, at least her dirty self will be covered in that beautiful mantle, who know how that townpeople will deal with her or if she would be free once they know what she is or why she as in that jail.

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Heather frowned, protesting "I don't know where I am, and I didn't want to just leave and not be able to find you again." It didn't feel good, being lectured by this other woman. She had been lectured enough recently. She handed over her handsaw without a fuss and took the canteen, sipping from it just a little so as to leave just a bit in there for Amber if she wanted it or to save for later, whichever the redhead preferred. There was no use trying to clean herself, she would need buckets full of water to clean off all this blood, especially what had gotten into her hair. "It's that close? Only another hour?" she asked hopefully. She had somehow been expecting it to take much longer. Soon enough she would be bound up, but she didn't care. It meant she was almost safe, and she more or less trusted Amber at this point.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

The matured woman lost herself at Amber's golden eyes, she looks to be worried for her. " You should believe in me some more, i had given my word so i will find you no matter what" It was not needed to continue this talk, Heather would have the time to calm and sattle her thirst helped by that delicious drink, it was hard to dont take it all, anyway Amber take it and store it for later in case than tehy need it.

They proceed them and after a while it was starting to get late, thanks to take the road they got there without any real fight, the soldier got to protect her some times against minor creatures but nothing than the red head couldnt solve, they soon got to see the town after all that long walk.

"Now let me prepare you, soon you will free of these restrains just follow any order and dont cause any trouble." Said this, Heather start to be secured, mostly her arms and torso were restrained and some rope was tied at her collar too, it was not a naughty way to tie her yet she feels somehow more aroused than before, her heart beating hard as she walk pulled kindly by the rope, instead cause any disconfort at her neck any pull press her breasts and rub her whole, it was not Amber intention to cause such effect, just Heather's body reacting mostly, the matured woman suppose.

Two soldier wait for them in the town entrance, any restrain was somehow mostly hidden by the mantle than Amber placed over Heather, it was a warm and perfumed one. As they got inside many eyes focused on the matured woman, only Amber was there to stop anyone to touch her or cause damage on her, even that mantle was helping her to endure this terrible walk through the city "It will be just a brief moment, i will let you with someone else and he will take care of you as i check your case, follow his orders and if something happens you can say me all and i will take care, is that fine?

They were moving to an inn for what Heather could see, she was tired, mostly the leg with the shackle, her belly was bigger and cant be hidden, as also her breasts hurt a little, Heather was just in need for some rest and care.

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Heather frowned a little bit, replying "I just... thought it might be difficult, that's all. I wasn't thinking clearly, I guess." The two of them walked along in silence for quite a long while once she was done drinking, a bit more than an hour before they reached the outskirts of the town. There were few enemies standing in their way, and all of them were easy for Amber to dispatch on her own. Of course, getting to the outskirts of town meant that it was time for her to be bound... "Alright, it shouldn't be a problem" she replied, putting her arms behind her and allowing the other woman to tie her wrists together, then securing her arms to her upper body just below her chest, looping another rope into her collar and using it as a leash. Finally she had the cloak laid on her shoulders, wrapped around her filthy body. She walked along quietly, led along gently on her leash, enjoying the feel and smell of that cloak, as well as the feeling of the ropes binding her... what was wrong with her?

They finally entered the town, the eyes of many of the men and some of the women too roaming over Heather's mostly-covered body... Though it was pretty obvious that she was pregnant even with the cloak on. She was pretty tired too, after all that she had gone through, though the leg that was shackled felt really heavy and weak right about now. She didn't like the idea of being left with someone besides Amber, but she supposed there was no helping it. "Alright... that's fine I guess. This town, it should be safe, right?" she replied, looking around nervously. She didn't like the way people were leering at her... She had this sinking feeling that peoples' intentions for her weren't going to be pure here.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

There was not needed for the townpeople to throw rocks or garbage at her, they only gaze at the matured woman, theirs whispers more painful than any stone, but the worst it was than she dont know exactly what they say of her. The two guards from before were ready to let her out the town, but once Amber talked with them they look to dont have anything against Heather.

"More safe than that prison or the forest, yes. Dont fear for your life." Said this they get inside the inn, but they only got to the lobby where the one in charge ask them politely to talk away of any client. They talk for a while and Amber said clearly than they should to treat Heather as any other client, the young red head wwas beautiful but danger come out from her when she decide to get serious, the Man in charce accept and got a bag, maybe with coins.

"Enjoy your stay and wait for me, dont dare to escape Heather, even if you are guilty you will receive a fair punishment" Heather then leave Amber go out the inn and soon the man take the rope and guide the matured woman. "Welcome to our humble bussiness mylady, it will be better avoid be seen for the others clients without a warm bath and some suited clothes" He dont pull her too much if needed, moving through a passage they got to a dead end with a pair of boxes than he remove and expose a hole. "Please go inside, at the other side you will be under our care" The man add and let Heather act, going inside for herself or if not someone else will take the rope and pull her inside.

Heather find out than it could be possible to her to fit and get to the other side with some effort, she would do her best to pass yet suddenly she got struck in the middle of her effort, pushing or pulling herself was futile, her attempts to get out there were interrupted when her legs were spread and tied and finally she get a firm spank. "Is futile to wash an old sow like you, but we must prepare you for our clients" The man in charge said and shout some names, soon the door at the door where Heather front was struck was opened and the light turned on. Mirrors in the upper corners where she could see herself and other on the front, a big bed with sex toys, aphrodisiac stuff and some seats. Two strong males come out the door and any futtile struggle would be in vain as her arms would be taken and shackled over her head, a knife was used to remove her top and rope from her dirty being.

Soon they would bring buckets filled with cold water and some low quality soap. The threaatment was far away of kind for her, even a dog would be cleaned with more care. "Soon a client will use your mouth, dont dare to bite them or your teeth will be removed, if you are a good whore and we could think in free you" One of her captors said as an old towel dry her and some cosmetics were placed on her as also perfume, glasses still at her eyes so she could see and fulfill that kind of fetish in her users.

Her lower part was also cleaned and removed from any cloth even her sandals, she feel something as if they were writing at her butt and thighs, also on the wall where she was but her head was in the other side to find it out. She could use the mirrors to see her cheap price and insults over her "Cheap slut" "Cum lover" between others worse. It was then when she see the two males leave and for some minutes she will be alone.

If she remain in that room she will soon see the door getting opened and a male getting inside as many voices, maybe of a huge amount of clients wait their turn.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Naked and trapped in the hole, she could feel the disgusting hands of her kidnaper, using some kind of oil on her whole self, cleaning her a little more, her front was also prepared, giving her some shine at her skin and certainly who take her will enjoy to gropple every inch from her low price meal. She could heard more people at the other side, making turns, exposing her insides and then the first warm meat staff went direct to her prepared pussy. Every thrust made her body shake, her pregnant belly rub, massaging her no born childrens, making them know than they will have many waiting for them. The man at her pussy dont care anything about her, a sudden spank come, then other, a lick even a little bite in her ass and his laught... Heather could feel herself being degraded completely yet her body was burning close to a climax when this guy cum inside her.

Just then the one taking her hole was taken away, not before let him draw a mark on her leg. The poor matured woman dont reached her climax this time and remain in place for minutes, waiting unable to move, only heard than the first at the front side has giving the money, they opened the door and a fat man take her. She could see him smile, lick his lips as his cock got inside Heather's mouth. She know than they could cause damage on her, more than these words given by this disgusting client. "Flesh whore" She couldnt forget that insult, but endure it, as her safety was first. The man abuse her mouth and breasts before cum direct to her throat. Her boob was marked with a line, they cleaned and repeated.

The time passed, soon her breasts and torso were filled with insults and if she werent close to faint her eyes could count the largenumber of marks, almost a hundred, maybe it was twice in her pussy and ass. They never stoped and continued, even when she was giving birth. "Oh beast girls, is not a surprise than this bitch have this in her womb" The motel owner said laughting. "I will train them to help tehir mother to get me more gold, or i could sell them to a slaver or butcher if she give me problems" He end giving a spank to the very used fuckhole woman.

Heather could feel an intense rage against him and love for her daughters, even when she never had see them. She was not sure how much time has been from when she was placed there, she remember to had been taken out and exposed in public, walk at her four naked and begging for cocks, but it shouldnt be possible, her time in this town shouldnt be so long already, she noticed her belly round again, her shinning eyes filled in rage, fur and fangs in that mirror reflection of herself.

She blink, trying to clean her cum covered eyes, it was when she notice a mantle over her, the whole hotel was in fire, but her room was fine and the fire looks to dont be able to get inside. "Looks like this town was already corrupted, im glad than your luck was better than mine. Now... are you pissed with this pig?" Amber said, she looks to had been used a lot lately too, with a kick he make the hotel owner fall in front of the heavily used Heather, she can see how every limb at his was tied and shackled, his mouth muffed and his eyes filled with fear and repulsion to Heather and Amber. The red woman kick down direct at his liver and the man eyes changed to ones of pain and fear, some blood starting to escape from his mouth.

[Heather is not trapped anymore at the wall but is heavily pregnant again]