What's new

Hectate (Courage Wolf)

OP
Prinny #471

Prinny #471

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Hectate (Courage Wolf)

Going through the double doors, Hectate could see she was in another storage area, much like the one before it was massive and labyrinth like, there was the distinctive sound of footsteps as well, as she stepped foward, she stopped, noticing a small glimmer, a trip wire, a trap for the foolish or unwary, stepping over it carefully, she crouched behind a crate.

Courage Wolf

The Admin who is Raid Boss
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Hecate listened carefully, trying to sneak farther into the warehouse as she looked around, trying to find the source of the footsteps any way she could without setting off any other traps. She need info, which meant the guns were out for now, she'd have to get close.

OP
Prinny #471

Prinny #471

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Peering over the crate Hectate could see she was in a mini-corridor, it was a u-turn so she wouldnt have a way to see past the corner, she could however peer through the cracks in the metal shelving holding boxes without giving herself away, she could see the feet of a guard patrolling, he would walk foward, wait at the blind corner, then turn around and walk back to another spot Hectate couldnt see yet.

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Hecate crept to the blind corner, waiting for the sound of his footsteps to draw near and stop, before making her move, standing to reach out with her arms, climbing onto the crate if she had to to accomplish it. She would grab him, one hand covering his mouth, the other pinning his free arm while she began to repeatedly bite his neck. She needed a puppet.

OP
Prinny #471

Prinny #471

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Once again good fortune smiled on Hectate, his startled shout was muffled and Hectates biting immediately made the venom take effect, phasing into him, she made sure to completely submit his will to her, practically giving her a new body to play around with.

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

As her teeth sank in and she pushed her way into him, seizing his mind and body with amazing ease, Hecate howled with laughter inside his mind, but stayed very calm on the outside. Stretching and flexing a little, Hecate started walking now as if she owned the damned place, still keeping her eyes open, but looking like she belonged her, continuing the patrol for now while she turned her mind to the man she had captured.

"Soooo Who have I caught today~" She whispered into his mind, her malice barely contained.

OP
Prinny #471

Prinny #471

Tentacle God
Reputation score

In response, Hectate got a somewhat scared sounding "Wh...how did you i.....is this a dream?", moving down the mini-hallway, Hectate could see she was at a fork in the road now, three guards patrolling down each corridor, however one noticed her, but simply waved, meaning that her disguise was working very well.

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Hecate waved back with a nod, a very simple gesture as she continued moving and interrogating her captive. "Sweetheart, you wish this was a dream, Now if you don't tell me what I want to know, I will kill your friends over there, and wrack your body with so much pain it will leave you a drooling mess. What are you Guarding." Hecate said into his mind. She was going to dissect this group like a scalpel if she had to. Hopefully he didn't test her. To further back her claim, She gave him the ability to see out of his own eyes, but that's all he got, the rest of his body staying in her iron grip.

OP
Prinny #471

Prinny #471

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Realising that he was completely under Hectates possession, the man whimpered and said "O-Okay...! W-We`re g-guarding a prisoner....d-down the middle hallway....t-the boss s-said it was for a r-ransom..."

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Hecate let the man continue to see as she started moving towards the other guards slowly. "You will help me wretch, my threat and power over you still holds" She said to the man she had possessed as she got closer. "Hey guys! Anyone have a smoke? I'm out, this place is driving me nuts" She asked through his voice, the barrel of her gun pointed down.

OP
Prinny #471

Prinny #471

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The other guards casually turned around, the one in the center pathway walking over and wordlessely giving her a smoke, the one in the left route said "I wouldnt be surprised, all these really weird hot girls though...its almost once in a life time, dont go too far" he said, obviously joking around, oblivious to the fact one of these "hot girls" was right infront of him and he didnt even know it.

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Digging around in her pockets until she found a lighter, Hecate lit the smoke and took a drag, she normally wouldn't have been able to, but the man she was riding apparently could. "Ya, tell me about it... If you don't mind, there was a very cute little slime... Watch my post for 15 minutes, it's trapped, I can go get her, bring her here, and we can all enjoy a little... itch scratching" He said grinning before starting to walk down the center passage. "Wont be gone long, thanks for the smoke.!"

OP
Prinny #471

Prinny #471

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Nodding back to her, the guard in the middle path stepped to the side to allow Hectate past, opening the door, Hectate found herself in a sort of staging area now, it was large and open, no obstacles in the way, but there was a large pool of water in the center, infront of that was some double doors for her to proceed through as well.

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Hecate, now out of the way with the first group of guards walked up to examine the pool first before thinking better of it and simply moving straight towards the double doors, opening them quietly and stepping into the next room.

OP
Prinny #471

Prinny #471

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Opening the double doors, Hectate could see she was in another corridor, there was a fork in the road, one sign reading "Holding Cells" and the other route reading "Break Room", there were two guards armed with shotguns at the Holding Cell corridor, primitive double barreled shotguns.

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Without hesitating as soon as she saw the room labelled holding cells, Hecate raised her M4, flipped the safety, an pulled the trigger, emptying the magazine in the direction of the two guards, 5.56 rounds filling the air as the sound of an angry god screamed from the barrel of her shouldered weapon.

OP
Prinny #471

Prinny #471

Tentacle God
Reputation score

In a instant that could not have prepared the two guards, Hectate in a accurate burst of three bullets for each guard took both of them down, although the noise from the rifle would attract unwanted attention, casually walking through the door, Hectate could see the holding cell was a re purposed board room and she had found what she was looking for, Zenia was propped up against the wall, naked, locking the door behind her, Hectate could see that someone was sitting beside Zenia, simply stating "Im not going to say something witty, im going to cut to the chase, i knew you would be here soon so i prepared a little something for you", before she could squeeze a shot off, Hectate found the rooms ground shaking, before she knew it the mysterious figure had almost completely vanished, infront of her and behind her, two strange creatures arose from the ground, they both seemed to be massive bumps of green slime, with several pink tentacles coming out of them, the worrying part was that the tentacles were all different, some had suction cups, others had fleshy drills, some had bulges where eggs were located, a variety of sexual related implements that Hectate had to fight against, Zenia had been humiliated from what she could see, her face and lower lips covered in a questionable white and sticky liquid, her breasts were bright red and sore from stored up milk as well.

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Hecate saw Zenia, and then she saw red as her heart froze in her chest. There was the man she wanted so desperately to kill, and there was Zenia, her breasts sore from not being milked, her face covered in what looked like cum. Not even hearing the man speaking, Hecate's attempt to just bring the gun up and fire was interrupted as two very large, very... "Aww Shit" Hecate muttered, diving to the side and trying to roll away, hoping to come up firing at the creatures before one of those limbs managed to grab her, they didn't look nice... although... they did look like fun.

OP
Prinny #471

Prinny #471

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hectate dodge rolled out of the way of the strange slime things, Zenia was trying to weakly call out for Hectate to help her, as she turned to look, Hectate felt a tentacle grab a hold of her stomach and yank her backwards suddenly, the second monster assisted by wrapping its tentacles around her ankles, Hectate felt her body stress as she felt her grasp on this guard slipping away from these monsters attacking.

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

While they were busy with the guard, Hecate phased out and ran towards Zenia, her revolver gripped tight in her hand as she left the poor man to his fate and went to help her friend.