What's new

Hectate (Courage Wolf)

OP
Prinny #471

Prinny #471

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Hectate (Courage Wolf)

Taku thought for a moment and tried to remember if she could sling fireballs around, she sadly shook her head, meaning Hectate would need to find some magic or something to help, there was a web laden door in this room and a mucus laden one as well.

Courage Wolf

The Admin who is Raid Boss
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Hecate, looking at the choices of doors, decided she'd had quite enough of slime and mucus, and went up to the web laden one, starting to carefully pull the silk out of the way, peeking inside.

OP
Prinny #471

Prinny #471

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Peeking inside the room, Hectate saw nothing, Taku and Zenia waiting patiently behind her with Zenia asking "A-Anything there?" course it was still Hectates choice to go through.

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

"not that I can see" Hecate said, pushing through the webbing to enter the room properly, curious and a little confused.

OP
Prinny #471

Prinny #471

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Pressing through the door, Hectate could see even more webs lining the walls, corners and even the ceiling, Hectate could hear the sound of web being created, a almost silent weaving sound.

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Hecate, stepping into the room, marveled at all the silk, thankfully not seeming too sticky, although it did slow her down somewhat as she looked around for the sound of whatever was making the webs, looking up last. Maybe if she was lucky something could teach her how to make webs, that would be awesome.

OP
Prinny #471

Prinny #471

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Wandering closer to where the web was being made, Hectate could see a somewhat startling sight, a very large spider, however that was not startling, what was startling was that it was the lower body of a woman, she was facing away from Hectate right now, currently making something Hectate couldnt see, all she could see from this angle was that the girl had long shoulder length white hair and longer ears, almost like a elves.

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Hecate, seeing the spider woman, put her guns away and very politely said. "Hello, you make beautiful silk, I'm Hecate, it's a pleasure to meet you" Although in her head it was something more along the lines of *HOLYSHITGIANTSPIDERLADYAAAAAAAGHHHH*

OP
Prinny #471

Prinny #471

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The spider woman turned around, looking somewhat surprised, but that face went away as she smiled and said "Hello Hectate~ Its nice to meet you too" in a equally polite tone, Hectate could see her eyes were a striking red colour, she was wearing what looked like a simple black bra with a spider web pattern on it as well, to cover her c-cups, she said "Im surprised you havent run screaming yet, thats normally what happens..." in a somewhat solemn tone.

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Run away? But.. You're AWESOME!" She said looking at the woman wide eyed, falling onto her rump to just stare up at her for a moment. "I heard you making something, what is it?" She asked curiously, motioning for her friends to come inside slowly. "It's okay guys just be nice!"

OP
Prinny #471

Prinny #471

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Smiling, the arachnid woman said "Oh its just a shirt..." holding up a finely woven long sleeved shirt, Zenia and Taku werent talking to Hectate or coming in, although Hectate could hear Zenia whimpering outside.

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

"It's lovely, one second, I need to check on my friends" Hecate said, turning to look back at the door, wondering why no one had answered, peeking into the hallway.

OP
Prinny #471

Prinny #471

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Peeking in, Hectate could see Taku and Zenia were hugging each other, scared witless of the arachane as Taku tried to calm both herself and Zenia down.

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Hecate scowled at the pair. "Quit being rediculous" She said a little embarrassed of them. "Excuse me miss? I didn't get your name, would you mind saying hello to these goofballs, they're being rude, I'm sorry" Hecate said to the Arachne bowing her head a little. "Why are you being afraid, she's a monster girl, just like you Zenia, and me now I suppose" hecate said confused to the pair.

OP
Prinny #471

Prinny #471

Tentacle God
Reputation score

"W-We dont like bugs though!" Zenia squealed, sighing and asking the arachnid girl for her name, she thought for a second and shook her head "I actually cant remember...i just woke up like this..."

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

"She's not a bug, she's a person!" Hecate said a little molified, "You just woke up here? Then.. you can't stay here, you should come with us!" Hecate said offering the Arachne a place with their group since she seemed alone and didn't have enough memories to get by on her own without trouble, and no one should have to be alone without knowing their own name, that was rediculous.

OP
Prinny #471

Prinny #471

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The arachane sighed and shook her head saying "Ive barely been able to move....something i-in my abdomen really hurts...." she said, giving a small wince for effect, Taku and Zenia still werent coming out, ignoring Hectates attempts to encourage them.

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

"It hurts? Well... you're lower half is a spider, and you're female... are you pregnant!?" Hecate asked incredulously, walking closer to take a look. "Or sick, or... is there something I can do to help?"

OP
Prinny #471

Prinny #471

Tentacle God
Reputation score

"E-Either or..." the arachane said, rubbing her stomach, "I-i have this feeling in m-my crotch too....", Hectate had to take a long hard think about this for a moment as she looked at the worried arachane.

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Well.... Damn." She said, blushing furiously and looking around before moving to cover up the door with a wink at the other two "Go back to the resting room and wait" She said before they were hidden, unless of course they suddenly changed their minds and decided to come in. Walking up to the arachne, Hecate hugged her and kissed her ear, trying to turn up her lust a little bit, having a pretty decent idea that the Arachne was pregnant. She remembered what the encyclopedia had said, though only in bits and pieces so she wasn't entirely sure. But she did remember that Arachne's dealt with that problem during sex some how, and spider's laid their eggs in silk, so maybe she had to get off before she made an egg sack?