What's new

Heirlooms (Mind Flayer) GMed by GargantuaBlarg

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Elise Langray: HP = 75, PP = 45, EP = 68, Status = Fine

It had been a day and a night since Elise had left her mother to the clutches of the invaders. She had largely been left alone by the wildlife, thankfully, as she had heard many tales of how dangerous the jungle could be.

Well, had left her alone until now, at least. A woman, naked and with a fairly curvy form and bright green, leaflike skin had stepped out of the woods on her left, and another woman of similar complexion but with a more athletic form had come out from the opposite side. "Hello sweaty~!" Both spoke at once, their tones identical, "What brings a delicious little thing like you to our neck of the woods?"

Last edited:

Mind Flayer

The Sexy Futanari Admin Goon
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Heirlooms (Mind Flayer)

Elise had been walking east for a while now after leaving her parents. When she thought about them as she walked, she couldn't help but feel that she'd somehow let them down. Her heart grieved for them as she tried to push onward to Glassmoor, where Hazel and Alluria had told her to go, as it was closer than Acheron was to where she now was. Plus if she tried going to Acheron, then she'd probably have to fight her way through the alien invaders to get there.

"Maybe if I manage to get to Glassmoor, I can find someone strong enough to help me find them," Elise thought to herself, wiping away a couple of tears that had formed when she thought of her parents.

A few minutes later as she walked, Elise had stopped to get herself a drink of water and as she put the lid back on her waterskin, she was approached by a young woman, who came out of the woods to her left. The woman was naked, had a nice curvy body, and had bright green skin. Then Elise heard rustling to her right and glanced that way to see a second woman very similar to the first, though she looked more athletic.

"I'm on my way to Glassmoor," Elise replied to their question in a diplomatic tone, deciding she didn't want to start a fight without reason.
"The alien invaders torched my hometown and I... I believe they killed my parents as well. I've been on the run since yesterday."

"My name is Elise by the way," Elise said, introducing herself first before going on to ask her own question.
"Might I ask who you two are?"

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The two plant women both frowned sadly as Elise reported that her town had been attacked, and glanced knowingly at each other before turning back to her. This time, the two women didn't speak in perfect unison, the more athletic of the pair saying; "Oh dear... I'm sorry!" The other continued; "If there's anything that we can do, anything at all..."

"You just have to ask!" They both said at once, nodding. "I'm Jivi!" The first said, and the second immediately said in turn; "And I'm Roxanne!" They both smirked slightly and once more intoned together; "The fey named us, and we're happy to meet you Elise!"

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Celine listened to the two plant women and waited for them to finish before speaking again up again herself, thinking that their speaking at the same time like that was a little strange and weird, but she thought that she didn't really know all that much about their race and brushed it off as a racial thing.

"It's a pleasure to meet you too Jivi, Roxanne, and thank you both for the kind words, but you don't have to be sorry for me, it wasn't your fault it happened," Elise told the two, while hanging her head a little sadly at the thought of her parents again, she managed to hold her tears back this time though.

Then after thinking about it for a moment, she decided to ask if they had a safe place that she could rest at for when night fell, because she didn't like the idea of having to sleep in the jungle unless she had to, especially with the possibility that she was being followed by the ones who destroyed her hometown.
"Actually I do have one thing to ask if it's okay. Do the two of you have a safe place that I could rest at for the night, I don't like the idea of sleeping outside if I can help it since I don't know if those things are pursuing me or not. I don't mean to impose upon you, but I would greatly appreciate it and I'd be willing to do something in return for the kindness."

Celine stood there awaiting their answer, hoping they would have someplace out of the weather. If they did have a place to go to and decided to take her there, then she'd follow them both and give thanks to them and their kindness.

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The two women glanced at one another and smirked knowingly for a moment, and then turned back toward Elise and smiled broadly. "Sure, you can come and stay with us for the night!" Roxanne began, and Jivi continued; "We've got a house out of the way, so that people don't stumble on it at random. Don't worry, it's not far and there's nothing dangerous on the way!" The two strode over to Elise and took up a position on either side of the half demon, each of them wrapping an arm around her back and urging her onwards. "I'm sure we'll come up with a way for you to repay us!" Jivi said, giggling, and Roxanne joined in on the mirth before adding; "I've already got an idea~!"

If asked, the plant women didn't elaborate further on what they intended for Elise as they pulled her through the jungle, making surprisingly good time despite the thick undergrowth. Eventually, Elise was led to a ladder leading up into a tree, woven out of thick vines and slatted with pieces of old wood. Jivi smirked at her and started climbing up the ladder using a pair of tentacles that extended out from her shoulders for added balance. As the woman was completely naked, Elise had an unobstructed view of the plant-like woman's curvy bottom. She eventually disappeared into an opening at the top of the ladder, and Roxanne gave Elise a light pat on her butt, pushing her toward the ladder and indicating that she should climb up. "Up you go~!"

Once at the top of the ladder, Elise found herself in a small, dimly lit room. "It's not much, but it's home! There's plenty of room for all three of us, don't worry." There was no furniture to speak of besides a pile of rags in the corner that presumably served as a bed, but the floor was relatively clean for a place in the jungle. The two alraune, however, remained standing and moved to either side of Elise, only this time it was one against her front and the other against her back, both of them facing her. "So...." Jivi began, smirking as she, the curvier of the two green women, pressed her own bare breasts against Elise's constrained ones. Roxanne finished; "We've decided what you can do for us for letting you spend the night~!"

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Oh good, I'm glad you've got a place out of the weather," Elise said when they told her they had a place and to come with them.

Elise simply allowed them to usher her onwards towards where she assumed their home was. When she heard Jivi say with a giggle that they would come up with something and then Roxanne giggled and said she already had something in mind. When Elise asked them what they had in mind, they wouldn't answer save with a giggle as they ushered her on.

They made very good time and Elise was quickly led to a large tree with a ladder leading up into it. Jivi smirked at her and used a pair of tentacles that came out of her shoulders to climb the ladder, which gave Elise a very nice view of her nice curvy butt as she had no clothing on to speak of. After Jivi disappeared into the opening at the top of the tree, Roxanne gave Elise a light pat on her butt and ushered her up the ladder, which Elise didn't really have a choice if she wanted a roof over her head tonight, so up she went.

When she got to the top she saw a small dimly lit room.
"It's a paradise really when you've lost your own home like I have, and I'm not really picky about sleeping arrangements, so I'm not worried about having enough room," Elise said when Roxanne pointed out that it wasn't much and that there was plenty of room for all three of them.

Elise watched the two come over to her side again like they did when ushering her here, save this time Jivi was in front of her, pressing her bare breasts against Elise's covered ones, while Roxanne did the same against her back. When they did this, it finally dawned on Elise what kind of payment they had in mind... or at least she thought that was what they were insinuating. She didn't struggle though and allowed them to continue holding her.

"Does it have something to do with the way you're holding me now?" Elise asked them a little suggestively. While they held her, she could feel the blood rushing to her second head, which thought of only one thing, even more so as she was part succubus and thrived on sex almost as much as her father had. If it was sex they were wanting, then Elise was up for it, in more ways than one as she felt her member pressing against her pants, making a bulge in them that the Jivi and Roxanne probably wouldn't mistake for anything else than Elise having a penis.

Besides it wasn't her first sexual encounter, as her first was a while back with her father's two succubus friends Hazel and Alluria, who took her virginity in all three ways, four if you counted making her give her first fellatio. Elise's father's reasoning was simply that Hazel and Alluria were the only two she herself trusted to do it properly since as Elise's father she couldn't do it herself, and that Elise was half succubus and needed to have some carnal knowledge because it could help her someday. So on her eighteenth birthday, Elise's father summoned her two friends Hazel and Alluria, who then showed Elise all she'd need to know about sex.

Is it okay that I kind of added that bit of backstory in like that? If not just tell me and I'll edit it out and simply leave it a mystery as to how she lost her virginity.

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The two plant women giggled in unison as Elise wondered aloud what she seemed to already know in her heart was the case, and Roxanne replied; "Oh, it might have something to do with that~!" Jivi, meanwhile, felt Elise's member straining against her pants as the half demon grew increasingly excited between them, and the woman reached down and rubbed against her member through Elise's clothing. "Oh my! We've got ourselves a real treat here!"

The woman in front of her quickly pulled Elise into a kiss, while Roxanne started pulling her clothing off piece by piece, starting with her top. When her breasts sprung free of her clothing, Jivi pressed forward once more and rubber her own excited nipples against Elise's, and when her pants came off one of the woman's hands were just as quick to wrap around Elise's freshly freed cock. She felt the other alraune's lips seal on the back of her neck as Jivi kissed her again, having been forced to pull back briefly when her top came up over her head. The two woman had hands all over Elise by then, and Jivi certainly seemed to be encouraging the same from Elise if she hadn't started exploring the green woman's body already.

After another moment, Jivi broke the kiss again, and began to slowly stroke Elise's cock as she backed away, heading toward the bed. Roxanne followed, her arms still loosely holding Elise's sides as she brought up the rear of their group, and with all three of them now naked it seemed like they would be starting very shortly. "I hope you're not nervous...." Jivi said, smirking, and Roxanne finished with a whisper into her ear; "Because we've not had someone like you for a very long time!"

It's completely acceptable to reveal additional details of the character's backstory during gameplay if a particular scene helps you think of them.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Elise smiled at the two when they giggled aloud at her question, then upon hearing their replies, she spoke again.

"A treat am I," Elise commented on Jivi's remark. Elise was going to say something else, but lost her train of though as Jivi's hand rubbed her through her clothing. Elise's head tilted back as she gave a soft moan just before Jivi leaned in and pulled her into a kiss, cutting her moan short as Roxanne began pulling her clothing off. Elise didn't try to stop them as her top was lifted off of her and her breasts sprang free, with Jivi pressing her own breasts against Elise's, which rubbed both of their pert nipples against each other.

As soon as Elise's pants were pulled down, one of Jivi's hands shot out and grabbed her quickly hardening cock before she could even react, not that Elise minded of course, as it was getting her mind off of the tragedy back at her home town... for now at least. She could feel Roxanne kissing the back of her neck, as Jivi started assaulting her lips again, having had to stop when Roxanne pulled her top off, while Elise kissed back almost as hard as Jivi was kissing her. She could also feel the hands of both of the alraune women roaming and exploring her body, so she explored back. With her left hand she slowly slid it up Jivi's side and to her breast, giving it a gentle squeeze before taking it up a bit further to run her fingers through Jivi's hair while they kissed. While Elise did that with her left hand, she reached behind her and groped Roxanne's butt with her right hand.

Jivi broke their kiss after a moment or two and pulled away a little, while stroking Elise's now fully erect member. She gently pulled Elise towards the bed by her member, while Roxanne brought up the rear with her arms loosely wrapped around Elise's hips.

"I'm not nervous no," Elise replied to Jivi's question. Then she glanced over her shoulder and responded to Roxanne's words.
"I hope I don't disappoint you two then."

"Before we do anything else though, how about we get a little more comfortable," Elise told them, then quickly reached into her pack and pulled her bedroll out and unrolled it.

With that, Elise would lean in and kiss Jivi on the lips, sending her tongue into the alraune's mouth and wrestling with her tongue. If she allowed her to, Elise then would gently push her down onto her bedroll, where she would now explore Jivi's body in earnest. She continued kissing Jivi while her hands roamed across her body, stopping for a few squeezes of her breasts along the way. After groping Jivi's breasts, Elise would grab Roxanne and pull her around to explore her body also. After a minute or so, Elise couldn't stand it any longer and her body told her that she needed to be inside of one of these two, though she wasn't sure which she wanted first.

"I'll let you two choose who gets to go first," Elise would tell them while lightly stroking herself in front of them to keep herself ready as they decided who gets to go first.
"But don't take too long okay, because I'm really needing it now that you've gotten me all worked up."

Thanks for clarifying on the backstory thing Tass, I wasn't sure. I was also going to write a little more on this scene, but I wasn't sure how much freedom I have with it and how far I could actually take the scene before I went too far with it. If anything needs to be edited out then just tell me okay.

Last edited:
OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Both of her pulled far enough away so that Elise could remove her bedroll from her pack and place it on the floor, after which the two women went for her again immediately. They resumed their previous positions, Jivi in front and Roxanne behind, and the former gave a pleased coo as Elise pulled her into a passionate kiss and danced her tongue against the half demon's readily. When the three of them went down onto the mat, the alraune both giggled, and Roxanne reached around and began toying with Elise's breasts, tweaking and tugging lightly on her nipples. Jivi wrapped a hand around her shaft as Elise continued to kiss her and explore her body with her hands, the alraune letting out a sigh of pleasure at every touch against her pert chest, and swiftly guided Elise's member so that it was pressing against her nether lips. Her hips slowly rolled beneath Elise, causing her petals to rub against the head of Elise's cock, but before the alraune could pull her cock all the way in Elise pulled away and moved Roxanne onto the bedroll as well. The more curvy of the two green women ended up lying on her front, her voluptuous rear end rising up in the air for Elise to play with.

When asked to decide which of them would get her cock first, the two glanced at one another and had a brief, silent conversation. Finally, they played a game of rock paper scissors, the winner of whom was Roxanne. "No fair! Best two out of three!" Jivi complained, pouting, but Roxanne rolled her eyes and said; "You've been getting all of the attention already! Don't worry, you'll get some too~!"

Jivi still pouted, but moved up off of the bedroll to make room for her sister. Roxanne looked up at Elise over her shoulder, her shapely rump on proud display and slightly raised so that a hint of her damp petals were visible from between her rounded cheeks. "How do you want me?" Roxanne asked, smirking, and at the same time Jivi crawled around to assume her sister's old position behind Elise, where she snaked her arms around Elise and groped her breasts lightly while kissing her neck. "Hurry up! I want my turn~!"

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Elise watched the two look at each other and have a silent conversation, then they played rock paper scissors and Roxanne won. Elise giggled softly when Jivi complained, then almost burst out laughing when Roxanne rolled her eyes and spoke.

Elise watched Roxanne look over her shoulder at her, giving a very enticing shake of her rear at Elise.

"How do I want you... hmm," Elise thought about it for a moment before deciding, her thought taking much longer because Jivi had moved behind her now to do what Roxanne had been doing the whole time.
"I think I'll take you just like this," she finally said, grabbing hold of Roxanne's hips.

Elise moved closer up behind Roxanne and rubbed her hand gently across Roxanne's moist folds to see just how wet and ready she was, and if need be she'd rub her a little to get her more ready. Once Roxanne was ready enough, Elise would slide her member across Roxanne's lower lips and prod at them a couple of times, then she would take aim and thrust her hips forward, burying herself down to the hilt in one thrust. When she thrust inside, Elise would throw her head back and give a lewd moan of pleasure.

After getting used to the Roxanne's tightness, Elise would slowly pull her hips back until only the tip of her length remained inside, then she would thrust her hips forward again and repeat until she'd gotten a nice rhythm going. While she went at it with Roxanne, Elise leaned back against the alraune girl behind her, cooing and moaning as Jivi toyed with her breasts and kissed her neck. Elise wrapped her tail around Jivi's waist to hold her close while she knocked away at Roxanne.

What with all of her pent up stress on top of everything that had happened in the past few days, Elise only lasted three minutes or so before she was at her limit, her member throbbing like mad and alerting her of her imminent climax.

"R-Roxanne I... I ca-can't hold it... m-much longer..." Elise panted, sweat rolling down her body as she continued pumping her hips forward into Roxanne's, the sounds of their lewd lovemaking echoing all around the room.
"H-How do you... w-want it... i-inside o-or out?" she asked.

If Roxanne took too long to answer her, then Elise would simply continue pounding her until she exploded inside of her and filled her to the brim with her seed, giving a scream of pleasure which would let both of the alraune girls know she greatly enjoyed it. When she was done unloading her seed, Elise would rest for a moment with her cock resting between Roxanne's perfectly rounded butt cheeks. While she rested, Elise would pull Jivi around to kiss her passionately on the lips, wrestling her tongue and losing on purpose. When she'd recovered, Elise would continue by pulling Jivi into her lap as she sat there on her bedroll.

"I think I'd like you the same way, that way you both get the same," Elise said in a sultry voice, moving Jivi around into the same position as Roxanne had been in.

If Jivi wanted to take the top however, then Elise would comply, but if she didn't however, then Elise would simply take her from behind just like she had Roxanne, which would result in the same thing really. Once she was done with Jivi, Elise would lay down on her bedroll and close her eyes to rest for minute or two before looking back up at them both, asking, "Did I do good? Was my payment to your satisfaction? If not, then I can go again if you like, and you can take the top this time as well. To... repay you for your kindness in letting me stay here for the night." Elise waited for their answer, kind of hoping that they wanted more sex and giving them both a look that they could easily tell meant just that.

Last edited:
OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Roxanne let out an excited coo as Elise rubbed her fingers against the plant woman's folds, which were quite moist already and needed no further lubrication. The eager look on the alraune's face only grew as Elise positioned her rod against the girl's folds, and her moan joined the half demon's as Elise pushed her member into the woman for the first time. The curvy alraune's inner walls were soft but tight as they clamped around Elise's cock, and she could feel the woman quivering beneath her as she began to thrust into her from behind. Jivi, meanwhile, groped at Elise's thrusts and let out an eager coo and whispered into Elise's ear; "I know how I can have fun too!"

As she bucked into Roxanne, the alraune moaning wildly and bucking right back in perfect time with the rhythm that Elise set up, she felt something glide between her legs and brush against her folds. Something thick and mobile pushed up into her sex a moment later, and began thrusting into Elise much like she was thrusting into Roxanne, and she heard Jivi moan in pleasure into her ear. That pushed even harder against Elise's already failing stamina, and when she announced her oncoming orgasm Roxanne tensed and moaned loudly, her tentacles reaching out and wrapping around Elise. The half demon suddenly found herself all but immobilized, and Roxanne began to buck her hips back against Elise rapidly and powerfully, every impact producing a loud, wet slap. Both Roxanne and Jivi kept up their assault on Elise's body until she came, which didn't take long at all, at which point they intensified their efforts. Jivi pumped her tendril rapidly and savagely into Elise while Roxanne continued to buck in short quickly thrusts, her pussy milking out every drop of Elise's semen.

When she had finished cumming, Roxanne's tentacles released her and Jivi pulled out. The thinner alraune moaned eagerly as Elise pulled her aside and kissed her, responding eagerly and passionately for as long as Elise held that embrace. There was no hesitation following her offer as Jivi assumed the same position that Roxanne had been in a moment before, the already fucked alraune having finished basking in the afterglow and moved to assume Jivi's old position. They repeated the above, Jivi proving herself even tighter than Roxanne if anything, only this time both of her partners came with her Elise when she reached her peak. Jivi's inner walls spasmed along the half demon's length, and Roxanne's tentacle pulsed and released a torrent of warm goo into Elise's womb.

The two laid down beside Elise as she collapsed, curling up along her sides and pressing their breasts against her arms. "Mmmmm... You were wonderful dear!" Jivi replied to Elise's question, and both women giggled at Elise's suggestion that she could go again. "Think you could manage two more? We've got to be fair now!" Roxanne said, giggling, and if the answer was yes the two wouldn't waste even a moment before acting. Roxanne climbed on top of Elise and impaled herself on her cock, while Jivi pulled Elise into a kiss that she held until she filled Roxanne with another load of cum, the alraune moaning and cumming herself as she felt her depths filled with more seed. The two switched places and did the same, Jivi riding Elise enthusiastically while Roxanne kissed her deeply, and the former came with Elise as well before the two resumed their earlier positions curled up at Elise's sides.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

When Elise felt Jivi's tentacle slide up into her while she bucked her hips into Roxanne, Elise gave a loud lewd squeal of pleasure, but didn't do anything to stop her because it simply felt too good to do so. When she alerted Roxanne of her imminent climax, the alraune girl didn't try to get her to pull out and the two simply fucked her harder until she did exploded into Roxanne, with her pussy squeezing and milking every drop of Elise's seed out of the young half demon.

When Elise was finally done cumming inside of Roxanne, they switched and repeated the same as before, with Jivi being even tighter than Roxanne was. Elise lasted only a couple of minutes give or take this time around, with Roxanne filling her own pussy with her gooey cum. When she was finally done with Jivi she collapsed back onto her bedroll, with both of them curling up to either side and pressing their breasts against Elise's arms. While she recovered from that orgasm Elise smiled up at Jivi when she told her that she preformed wonderfully, she leaned up and pecked her on the lips in thanks for the kind words. Roxanne asked her if she could manage two more, to be fair. While Elise took a moment to think about it, her member hardened back up again, ready for action. This really made her decision for her.

"Of course I can manage two more, I am half succubus after all. See I'm all ready to go again," Elise eagerly replied to Roxanne's question of being able to go twice more, pointing down at her once again painfully hard cock as her stamina quickly returned to her thanks to her succubus heritage.

As Roxanne mounted her and impaled herself, Jivi pulled Elise into a kiss that she didn't let go until Elise came again inside of Roxanne, filling her womb with another massive load of her cum. While Roxanne's inner walls clamped down around her length in her own orgasm, which served in increasing Elise's pleasure tenfold, Elise moaned into Jivi's mouth and wrapped her arms around the alraune she was kissing, clinging to her as she rode out her climax.

Once Roxanne was done again, she and Jivi switched once again and Jivi rode Elise quite enthusiastically to the same result as Roxanne got, while Elise moaned into Roxanne's mouth as they kissed, with Elise screaming their names as she climaxed inside both of them.

After they were through with round two, Elise fell back onto her bedroll panting up a storm from the fun, as both alraune women curled back up to either side of her and pressed their breasts against her again.

At this point Elise felt like she was in heaven, having finally relaxed after the events of the past few days. She lay there thinking about her parents and wondered where they were now. Were they alive? Dead? If they were alive, could they be saved? All of these questions rushed through her mind as she lay there holding the two alraune women. She saw that Jivi and Roxanne seemed to just be waiting for her to say or do something, so she brushed the thoughts of her parents away to focus on the now and looked at the two and gently squeezed them both.

"That was magnificent you two. But now... I think we should get some sleep, or I'll want to go again," Elise told the two while they lay there, smirking at them both as she gestured down to her now half hard member.

If they agreed with her then Elise would roll over to face Jivi and snuggle up behind her, leaving Roxanne to do the same behind her if she wished. Once she was in that comfortable position, Elise would drift off to sleep, wondering what she would find the next day. If they didn't agree with her to get some sleep once she got turned over and wanted to talk or something then she would talk before going to sleep.

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Elise Langray: HP = 75, PP = 45, EP = 68, Status = Pregnant

(Elise gains 4 exp, which she may spend now.)

"Kay!" Jivi said pleasantly, and Roxanne finished; "Goodnight Elise!" The three of them cuddled up together, Roxanne pressing her full breasts against Elise's back while Jivi nuzzled against her front. The three fell asleep quickly enough, Elise entering into a peaceful sleep with the two plant women lying beside her.

When Elise woke up, she was a great deal rounder than before, and felt both Roxanne and Jivi's bellies pressed against her own. Her stomach was stretched as if she was pregnant, and her two partners were similarly engorged. Both were still fast asleep, Jivi even snoring slightly, but the rays of the sun were streaming in from the cracks of the small hut, signaling that morning had come already.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Elise kissed her lovers goodnight and went to sleep, sleeping quite peacefully and quite soundly through the night, all of the stress and horrible thoughts of what all had happened to her thus far being washed away as she lay there snuggled firmly between the two alraune girls. It was a little amazing she was able to sleep as soundly as she was, as the loss of her parents still weighed heavily on her heart

When she woke the next morning, Elise felt Jivi's belly rubbing against her own, and Roxanne's against her back. She gently lifted the covers to see both of the alraune's bellies were quite engorged, as was her own also it seemed, as if she were pregnant. Elise started to panic when she saw her own belly, but she remember what her papa had always told her, to just stay calm and think it over, then act rationally. She decided to talk with Jivi and Roxanne about it, as she knew it could only have been one of the two of them that caused this.

Both Jivi and Roxanne were both still sound asleep and Elise was rather smushed between them while Jivi snored softly, so it would be a little hard to move without waking them. Elise noticed the sun poking through the cracks in the small hut built in the tree, but didn't really feel like getting up just yet, so she laid her head back down for a while.

Elise waited until Jivi and Roxanne woke, unless a half an hour had passed and they still weren't awake yet. When they did, Elise would gently squeeze Jivi and wrap an arm around behind to do the same to Roxanne, then she would kiss both.

"Morning you two, I really enjoyed last night," Elise would tell them as they woke up and she hugged and kissed them. Elise would wait to see if they would speak and after they did or didn't, she would continue, saying, "I... have to leave soon you know. But... if you like, you two can come with me. I'd kind of like it if you did."

When they inevitably asked where she was going, Elise would answer them, "I'm heading to Glassmoor, My papa's friends told me to go there and I may be able to find someone that can either help me find them or get revenge on the bastards that took them from me. So do you two want to go with me?"

Elise then raised up and looked down at their bellies again and sighed, saying, "First though. Am I... pregnant? And are you two as well?" She already of course knew the answer, she just needed to hear it from someone other than herself to make sure she wasn't going crazy from the grief of losing her parents and anyone who she ever cared about and cared about her.

Not really worth it just yet to spend any XP I think, I'll save it for now until I can get some talents with it.

Last edited:
OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Neither alraune seemed willing to stir, and Elise was forced to enact her plan to awaken the two of them after waiting for a short while. The two stirred at Elise's affectionate awakening, eventually opening their eyes and smiling at Elise as they bid her good morning with light kisses. "We enjoyed it too~!" the two women replied with a giggle, and when asked if they would like to accompany her both women simply nodded happily. "We need to offload first though! Don't worry, it shouldn't be very long!" Jivi said as she rose out of bed and got up, stretching. It was Roxanne who answered her other question; "Yup! You're full of my seedlings, and we've made some of our own thanks to you!"

Jivi started slowly for the ladder leading down to the jungle floor as she said; "Wanna get some breakfast first? We've still got a little time before the seeds are ready to come out."

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Elise would have to wake the two herself it seemed, so once she had the two stirred at her affectionate way of waking them. Elise smiled right back at them when they opened their eyes and smiled at her and gave her a couple of little good morning kisses.

"I'm glad you enjoyed it," Elise said, smiling at them more widely than she already was.

They both nodded happily when she asked if thy would come with her to Glassmoor, saying they needed to offload first though, that it wouldn't take very long. Jivi then got up and out of bed, stretching as she did, while Roxanne answered Elise's other question.

"So... how uh... how many I guess?" Elise asked, unsure of what to ask exactly upon hearing Roxanne's words.

She heard Jivi ask if she wanted breakfast as the alraune lowly started for the ladder, and nodded happily, saying, "Oh yes please, I'm absolutely famished after last night. You two really drained me dry and that's saying a lot considering I've had sex with a pair of succubi before. Also, how long do you expect for these to come out? Cause it may not be wise to wait around here because those damn monsters that destroyed my village could be on my trail, I... can't be sure though."

Once her questions were answered, Elise would wait for breakfast and after eating, they didn't really have much choice but to wait until the seedlings were ready to come out, as she couldn't fight if need be while pregnant like this.

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Oh, it usually takes about eight hours for the seeds to develop, give or take an hour. We'd be better off staying here while we wait than risking a birthing in the wild, at least for you. Not many things attack us alraune~!" Jivi replied happily, and then slowly made her way down the ladder. "She'll be back up in a second. We don't keep food in here because it attracts bugs," Roxanne explained from the floor, having not risen from bed yet.

Jivi came back with a wide variety of fruits only a few moments later, and the two alraune dug in shortly thereafter. The food was good, but simple and somewhat messy, resulting in the three of them being fairly sticky when they finished. As she licked her fingers clean of sugary juices, Roxanne said; "We slept through most of their growth, they should be ready pretty soon!" Mere seconds after she said that, Jivi gave an excited moan and said; "Oh, I think I'm ready!"

Roxanne gave an excited giggle before Jivi had even managed to get her legs open, and they both started letting out low moans as they began to give birth. Oddly, the moans were pleasurable rather than painful, and after only a few moments they began to release seedlings, each about the size of an apple and with two tiny little tentacles flailing around from their sides. Each began to crawl away as soon as it had been squeezed out of their mother, eventually falling down the hole to the forest floor below. Jivi finished first, releasing about seventeen of the little wriggling pods, while Roxanne gave birth to twenty two of them. Both of them had orgasmed several times throughout their ordeal, and Roxanne gave a satisfied grown and said; "I knew... I'd have..... More than.... You!" Jivi didn't seem to want to argue.

Only several minutes after they had both finished did Elise feel an unpleasant stirring within her belly, the signal of her own plant children readying to come out into the wider world.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Okay then, I just didn't want to maybe get caught out in the wild with my belly all big and everything, because I probably wouldn't be able to move as well," Elise said back to Jivi, who then went down the ladder to find them some breakfast. When Roxanne explained why they didn't keep food inside Elise just nodded at her and said she understood.

A few moments later Jivi brought many different fruits for them to eat, which caused Elise's mouth to start watering at the prospect of food. As soon as Jivi set the food down, Elise dug in with the two alraune, leaving all three quite messy as a result of the juices in the fruits. As they licked their fingers clean of the tasty sticky juices, Roxanne told Elise that they had slept through most of the growth of the life now growing within them.

"Okay, so it won't be much longer now then," Elise said at Roxanne's words. No sooner did Elise say that, than Jivi excitedly moaned out and said she thinks she's ready.

Elise saw Roxanne give an excited giggle before Jivi got herself into birthing position, then Roxanne also got herself into position along with Jivi and both began eliciting low moans that Elise could tell were filled with pleasure. She herself decided to help them with their birthings as best she could, helping to pull the seedlings out and away from them and gathering them in two separate piles, where they all then began to crawl to the hole in the tree to fall down to the forest floor. Elise didn't stop them as they seemed to know what they were doing, simply helping the two until they were done. She saw that both of the alraune seemed to be in a lot of pleasure during the birthing process, and only hoped her own went as such, cause she didn't want it to be very painful cause she remembered what all her own mother told her about giving birth.

When they were done, Roxanne looked very smug as she boasted about having more than Jivi, which made Elise giggle some at her words. A few minutes later, after they had recovered a little from the whole ordeal, Elise was about to ask how much longer they though her own pregnancy would take when she felt her own belly stirring a bit unpleasantly.

"Oh... I uh... ouch, think it's time... for me too," Elise said to her two new friends/lovers, grasping her belly and falling to her knees as the slightly painful feeling came over her. She attempted to get herself into birthing position, hoping that Jivi and Roxanne would repay the favor of her helping them by aiding her in her own birthing, though if they did not she wouldn't really be mad at them, as they were likely exhausted themselves from their own.

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

As Elise announced that it was her turn, both of the alraune rose and came to kneel at either side of her. "Just relax! It'll only hurt at first." Jivi said, and Roxanne nodded and added, "After that, you'll enjoy it!"

Their words to be completely true, as her discomfort rapidly turned to pain that only last for a few moments before she felt something leave her womb, two small things attached to it squiggling about within her. As it traveled down her moistened passage, the thing's squirming actually felt fairly good, and a moment later she felt it pull itself out of her. A seed, identical to the ones that Jivi and Roxanne had released mere moments ago, came crawling out of her and pulled itself across the floor until it flopped out of the treehouse. Her belly hadn't shrunk at all, however, and her cock had hardened fully due to the pleasurable birthing.

"I'll just take care of this, you relax now!" Roxanne said as she suddenly leaned forward and took the tip of Elise's cock into her mouth and began sucking on it and licking it all over, an act that caused Elise to feel another spasm of pleasure that quickly overrode the suddenly returned pain. Roxanne began to bob her head up and down, but never went down more than a few inches as Elise felt another pod rushing down her passage. The pleasure this time was enough to send her over the edge, causing the half demon to cum just as the second pod came out of her body. Roxanne moaned aloud as she felt Elise's cock jumping in her mouth and swallowed down every drop of seed that she had to offer, only stopping when the next pod was halfway out of Elise. Her mouth came off of Elise's cock with an audible pop, a drop of leftover cum on the tip of Elise's cock that she quickly licked up before moving aside.

Jivi quickly replaced her, the lithe alraune's hand settling around the base of Elise's cock and tugging upwards, causing beads of cum to appear only for the green beauty to lick them up immediately. Her mouth descended upon Elise's cock as the third pod came forth, providing a treatment similar to the one that Roxanne had given her but with the added stimulation of her rapid stroking, and just after giving birth to her fourth pod Elise came again and filled Jivi's mouth with her seed. The two traded places again, and on it went as Elise continued to release pod after pod, cumming repeatedly as they roved down her slick passage and giving her two lovers a great deal of her sperm to swallow. She released a total of seventeen of the pods before her belly was flat again and she felt her body relax, cumming into Jivi and Roxanne's mouths five times each, not a drop of which failed to make its way into one of their mouths, leaving her feeling exhausted and utterly spent.

Jivi and Roxanna, giggling, had joined forces and begun teasing her shaft together even after she'd finished giving birth, their tongues dragging across it slowly and sensually even though Elise had already cum so many times.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Elise took in their words and relaxed as best she could, hoping Roxanne was right that she'd enjoy this. She felt a great pain shoot through her, but thankfully it turned to pleasure as the first seedling pulled its way out of her. The seedling was identical to the ones Elise saw Jivi and Roxanne birth only a few minutes before and did the same thing as theirs did as well and dropped out to the forest floor before Elise could even attempt to stop it. She grew worried about this and reached a hand out for it to stop it, to take it and cradle it like a mother should do to their own child. But she was stopped by Roxanne leaning down and sucking her now fully erect member, moaning out as she felt Roxanne take it in her mouth.

"W-Wait Roxanne I ahhhh... yes that feels so good," Elise began saying, but was cut off by a lewd moan followed by a pleasant sigh.

Elise felt the next seedling coming out, but before she could cry out at the pain, she moaned out in orgasm as Roxanne gulped her seed down to all but the very last drop, which she got a moment later. After that Jivi switched in to take Roxanne's place and she began sucking as well. They went back and forth like that, making Elise stay in an almost perpetual orgasm while she gave birth to the seedlings, of which she had seventeen. Elise was still enough in her right mind to notice that they didn't let a single drop of her seed spill from their mouths.

They kept teasing her even after she finished her birthing though, causing her to continue moaning out in pleasure, but after another couple of minutes or so, she finally recovered her strength enough from the birthing to speak. "J-Jivi... Roxannnnne, you two c-can s-stop now... I'm n-not hurting a-anymore," Elise would say to the two alraune women in a ecstatic tone.

If they stopped, Elise would take a minute or two to catch her breath before looking up at them to speak again with a pleading look, saying, "Can I ask you two something. W-Will my seedlings be alright down there? They just fell out of the treehouse, I have to know if they'll be okay."

Once they answered her and after they had recovered enough, Elise would ask them if they still intended on leaving with her. If so, then Elise was ready when they were and they could follow the same road or path that Elise had been following towards Glassmoor.