What's new

[Heisendou] 人妻戦士エマ 古代帝国の遺跡 / Married Warrior Emma - Ruins of the Ancient Empire (RJ132365)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: 人妻戦士エマ 古代帝国の遺跡

This is the complete save of Shinkan Senshi Eris no Bouken

Thank u so much :d
Sorry to trouble you, but u have a save before the final boss?

Last edited:

How the game ends?????
.She became the final boss´s sexslave?
.Save everyone from monsters and live with her husband happily ever after?
.She´s the new whore of the town???????

2 option kkk
this bad of this game have holy 1 ending kkk seen good 4 or 5 endings but one kkk make me sad XD

i still cant find the enemy for the vibrator quest, can anybody tell me where he is? even one which level he is would already help.

Thank u so much :d
Sorry to trouble you, but u have a save before the final boss?

Probably this one but i'm not sure (i don't remember where you fight the last boss:))

Attachments

• RJ058443 - Save2.zip
    58.7 KB · Views: 152

2 option kkk
this bad of this game have holy 1 ending kkk seen good 4 or 5 endings but one kkk make me sad XD

SO the hole town bang her and still lives happy with her husband,that´s shoking!!:D

Does anyone use a tranlate program for this tipe of game,can you say me what it is????'

i still cant find the enemy for the vibrator quest, can anybody tell me where he is? even one which level he is would already help.

It's on the same underground level (the sixt) as the laboratory, but different screens. I assume you cleared as me those with Emma's husband, before starting this sidequest. Then the monsters you have to kill weren't there.

The monsters appear when you start the quest. The monsters and items are in those rooms that were so strangely empty. After killing two of the monsters you have to pick up an item in the room they are guarding. The penis you will get from a green monster automatically, you will know when you see it.

This is the complete save of Shinkan Senshi Eris no Bouken

anyone mind uploading / giving me the link for Shinkan Senshi Eris no Bouken?

I can't dl the one from plab, dunno why...

Includes a full save.

I shall officially refer to you as Godmba from now on...

Now, come and step on me as much as you like!!!

guys help me i got crystal gem and the trolls dic whers the other one wher can i find it!! its about alchemist quest help me out..

Does this game have multiple ending? Or are there no repercussions for your actions in that regard?

I must be doing something wrong, I can't get through the blue door in the ruins.

I must be doing something wrong, I can't get through the blue door in the ruins.

Just a guess but some doors requires your husband to accompany you.

So I'm at that naked night-time event and I think I have talked to everyone. I'm kind of stuck on how to proceed that event.

Good game, but the dungeons should be smaller and/or the fights more easy and less frequent. Also, there are a good number of CGs but they repeat a lot of images.
How specifically the first game compares to this one? I'm thinking about playing it or not.

What are the criteria for entering the male side of the in-town bath?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back