What's new

[Heisendou] スラットアンドダンジョン / Slut and Dungeon (RJ178010)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nytemare

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: [RJ178010] スラットアンドダンジョン

This is my first time so...
Thanks for the upload. I think this game looks great. I'm going to tinker around with it over the next few days and see if I can maybe have a partial ready for next weekend.

Mrgrgr!

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Its the full game and while I'm very appreciative for the link, Heisen has really dropped the ball if you ask me. It doesn't even feel like his previous games. You can whore yourself out from the start, the only things I can see your H stats doing is unlocking scenes later, but that feels more like a *You must have this much sex to continue* feeling than a *You have been corrupted by this much*

I don't even think you need to go into the dungeon, unless I'm missing something, you can finish the game without stepping foot in it. Maybe the first time to talk to the guild leader when you come out but other than that. Nadda, nothing. It may as well be a VN because thats how it feels.

I'll keep playing to see if I find something out but (in my opinion) worst game Heisen has released.
My 2 cents:

You need to grind during the Dungeon to get a different Ending apparently.
I can only say: It's tedious. The dungeon grinding is so damn boring because the combat is awful with only very few skills and no way to "build" your own character.

You need the dungeon to unlock the mercenary H scenes though so if you want 100% you need to change your companion and grind quite a bit.

I liked the artstyle and the CG's in general.
By far the best game art wise.

There are also quite a few scenes.... also you don't really need to work hard to view them.

You can easily finish this game in 2+ Hours.

The whole topic or fetish about this game is Gyaru.... simple as that.
The heroine is already a whore and initiates nearly all the H scenes by her own will.
If you like corruption games then this is obviously the wrong game for you.

Truth to be told I am also a little bit disappointed. This is not their worst game (I didn't really like their first work bc of the worse artstyle and VERY SLOW PROGRESSION) but their last 2 games were better in my opinion.
This game also only features the heroine and no guest heroine or side character.

In conclusion:

cons:
-VERY SHORT
-no corruption
-only 1 heroine
-lousy/extremely simple combat
-boring dungeon
-the map somehow looks fucking similar to the other towns in the previous games. It's always the same construction pattern.
- 1 different outfit (the usual dancer clothes, if you played the previous games you know what I mean)
- The same sex positions like the previous games.... 1 guy who likes Anal, a few guys who like to give facials, 1 guy who is a virgin..... There is nothing innovative around here. Seriously.

pro:
-suprisingly high frequency of H scenes. 2 Hours but around 30 scenes to watch
-the first time this circle used so many sprites. Many people are into sprites so I guess it isn't all bad.
- No "slow" start or buildup. You get full Hscenes from the very start.
- I liked the "dice" concept. On key moments a dice get rolled and decides things like: STATS, Extra money during scenes or even if a scene is initiated or not
- Best art this circle has produced.
- The same sex positions like the previous games.... 1 guy who likes Anal, a few guys who like to give facials, 1 guy who is a virgin..... There is nothing innovative around here. Seriously. (I also think this is a pro because you can expect the game to deliver on all the usual fetishes people enjoy)

All in all: Give this game a go.
The art is great and it's quite short so even if you think it's not among the best games you can at least enjoy the good Hscenes.

If you didn't like this circles old games though don't even bother with this.

I can also confirm that the low size (under 80MB) is correct....
The maps are small, there are very few items in the game and not many dialogues.

OP
T

TDK

Demon Girl
Reputation score

My 2 cents:

You need to grind during the Dungeon to get a different Ending apparently.
I can only say: It's tedious. The dungeon grinding is so damn boring because the combat is awful with only very few skills and no way to "build" your own character.

You need the dungeon to unlock the mercenary H scenes though so if you want 100% you need to change your companion and grind quite a bit.
Ah, that makes sense although it is true the dungeon is a chore. To be fair, the combat of all the games has felt like a chore to me. At least the Warrior Emma game had other stuff in the dungeon, like the hole in the wall (off the top of my head).
I liked the artstyle and the CG's in general.
By far the best game art wise.
Whilst I do like the cgs, as I have with all of Heisen's games so far, to say this artstyle is better than the previous two seems kinda moot considering (in my eyes at least) they're the exact same. Yeah she's darker skinned but thats about it really.

There are also quite a few scenes.... also you don't really need to work hard to view them.

You can easily finish this game in 2+ Hours.

The whole topic or fetish about this game is Gyaru.... simple as that.
The heroine is already a whore and initiates nearly all the H scenes by her own will.
If you like corruption games then this is obviously the wrong game for you.
The scenes don't take any effort at all to get, very true. And I got what the topic/fetish is from the demo. I only complain about it because the gameplay feels like corruption without corruption, if that makes sense? Like you have to do blowjobs before you get to sex, yet she quite clearly wants to have sex. Doesn't make sense. Maybe the translation would explain things (since I haven't got my game hooked to a translator). It just doesn't really fit with the flow of the game, in my opinion of course.

Truth to be told I am also a little bit disappointed. This is not their worst game (I didn't really like their first work bc of the worse artstyle and VERY SLOW PROGRESSION) but their last 2 games were better in my opinion.
This game also only features the heroine and no guest heroine or side character.

In conclusion:

cons:
-VERY SHORT
-no corruption
-only 1 heroine
-lousy/extremely simple combat
-boring dungeon
-the map somehow looks fucking similar to the other towns in the previous games. It's always the same construction pattern.
- 1 different outfit (the usual dancer clothes, if you played the previous games you know what I mean)
- The same sex positions like the previous games.... 1 guy who likes Anal, a few guys who like to give facials, 1 guy who is a virgin..... There is nothing innovative around here. Seriously.

pro:
-suprisingly high frequency of H scenes. 2 Hours but around 30 scenes to watch
-the first time this circle used so many sprites. Many people are into sprites so I guess it isn't all bad.
- No "slow" start or buildup. You get full Hscenes from the very start.
- I liked the "dice" concept. On key moments a dice get rolled and decides things like: STATS, Extra money during scenes or even if a scene is initiated or not
- Best art this circle has produced.
- The same sex positions like the previous games.... 1 guy who likes Anal, a few guys who like to give facials, 1 guy who is a virgin..... There is nothing innovative around here. Seriously. (I also think this is a pro because you can expect the game to deliver on all the usual fetishes people enjoy)

All in all: Give this game a go.
The art is great and it's quite short so even if you think it's not among the best games you can at least enjoy the good Hscenes.

If you didn't like this circles old games though don't even bother with this.

I can also confirm that the low size (under 80MB) is correct....
The maps are small, there are very few items in the game and not many dialogues.
Pretty much agree with the rest of this. No appearances from previous game's characters, boring map design (seriously, i it so hard to rearrange the map every now and then?) but the cgs are pretty damn good.

Do give it a go I suppose, just don't expect an experience out of it honestly. This is one of those I would file under good for a quick one every now and then.

I'll stick to Warrior Emma for now and hope that Heisen's next game is something similar to the Princess game, if not Emma.

naruto95

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Well Warrior Emma and the Princess are quite awesome. I still play them and it keeps me entertained. This new game is kinda good. I must say I only like it because the CG new poses. But I prefer Emma game :).

Ah, that makes sense although it is true the dungeon is a chore. To be fair, the combat of all the games has felt like a chore to me. At least the Warrior Emma game had other stuff in the dungeon, like the hole in the wall (off the top of my head).

Whilst I do like the cgs, as I have with all of Heisen's games so far, to say this artstyle is better than the previous two seems kinda moot considering (in my eyes at least) they're the exact same. Yeah she's darker skinned but thats about it really.

The scenes don't take any effort at all to get, very true. And I got what the topic/fetish is from the demo. I only complain about it because the gameplay feels like corruption without corruption, if that makes sense? Like you have to do blowjobs before you get to sex, yet she quite clearly wants to have sex. Doesn't make sense. Maybe the translation would explain things (since I haven't got my game hooked to a translator). It just doesn't really fit with the flow of the game, in my opinion of course.

Pretty much agree with the rest of this. No appearances from previous game's characters, boring map design (seriously, i it so hard to rearrange the map every now and then?) but the cgs are pretty damn good.

Do give it a go I suppose, just don't expect an experience out of it honestly. This is one of those I would file under good for a quick one every now and then.

I'll stick to Warrior Emma for now and hope that Heisen's next game is something similar to the Princess game, if not Emma.

Nytemare

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Ugh. So... it sounds like this game is a flop compared to their previous installments? I doubt I'll partial this since that's the case since it takes me a good bit of time to translate still. :x

Umero

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Ugh. So... it sounds like this game is a flop compared to their previous installments? I doubt I'll partial this since that's the case since it takes me a good bit of time to translate still. :x
This circle is known for large amounts of CG reuse but since it's Gyaru I suppose it's worth a try.

BigJohnny

Tentacle God
Reputation score

God damn, finally a busty brown gril and then game is apparently subpar ;_;

Worst E3 ever.

Umero

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

God damn, finally a busty brown gril and then game is apparently subpar ;_;

Worst E3 ever.
My thoughts exactly. This circle draws so well but they would rather give us rpg maker sprite sex than draw CG.

dardamex

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Definitely a disappointment, yeah. The small file size compared to the other games made me suspicious but then the fact that the very first person I talked to prompted a "Wanna prostitute yourself?" message crushed all hope for the game.

Gradual corruption is like the sole thing this circle does extremely well yet they decided to ditch it for this game.

naruto95

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Omg >_< I was waiting for so long for this ? D: wow they really messed up :/

geebster

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Definitely a disappointment, yeah. The small file size compared to the other games made me suspicious but then the fact that the very first person I talked to prompted a "Wanna prostitute yourself?" message crushed all hope for the game.

Gradual corruption is like the sole thing this circle does extremely well yet they decided to ditch it for this game.
Yeah it was way too much like real life for me :(

Crispin

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Slut and Dungeon... Of all the silly names...

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score

I kinda like the character.

Anyone have a save file?

Adachi

Reputation score

I literally just completed the Warrior Emma game and thought it was fantastic and was actually hoping for something similar.

The reason I came here was too find an English patch but all I found was disappointment ( Still gonna give it a shot )

The group is known as Heisen right? are any of the other games translated like Emma? Probably the best Eng translated RPGMaker game I've played yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.