What's new

Hentai Game Tag Definitions

AceofWind

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Since people are creating threads to list certain fetishes, I might as well create a thread that lists and defines tags that we place in threads, keep in mind that some of these tags haven't been implement at the time of the start of this thread. Tags will also list alternative names under them since some people have already placed these tags in some threads under a different name.

Use the forum's tag search function to find what you're looking for
http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/tags.php

Battle_Fuck
A game that contains groping and sex as a type of attack during battle

Bitch_Girl
These games features a promiscuous female protagonist that can usually have sex with both monsters and npcs

alternative tags: N/A

Consensual

Self explanatory, allows the player to initiate intercourse without forcing characters into it aka rape

CG_Mode
These games features a Gallery that allows you to view scenes unlocked over the course of a game

Harem
Self explanatory. these kind of games lets the protagonist have 3 or more lovers

Hybrid Character
Game contains a character(s) that has human and monster/demon heritage, the character may be able to use that heritage for sexual purposes

alternative tags: demi_human, half-demon

Incest
Contains content in which it's possible for the protagonist to have sex with a relative

Male_Protagonist
Pretty self explanatory, these are games that allow you to control a male protagonist, much needed if you're looking for a rpg maker game buried underneath all the more popular female ones

Modern_Japan
Games set in a modern japan setting rather than the usual medieval/fantasy setting

Molestation
These kind of games usually have an high emphasis on sexually teasing characters without their consent, usually intercourse is involved but the main focus is foreplay. Often seen in train molestation games

alternative tags: sexual_harassment, sekuhara, molest, groping, grope

Netorare
These games features a character whose lover may or will have sex with another person regardless of whether it's rape or consensual, these scenes are often unavoidable

alternative tags: ntr, cuckoldry, beta_male

Netori
Netorare/cuckoldry from the cuckolder's point of view

alternative tags: alpha_male

Public_Toy
A character(s) is used for sex by most if not all the people in town

alternative tags: public_use

Reverse_Rape
These games usually feature a non-consenting male protagonist that is forced into sexual situations, made popular by Monster Girl Quest

alternative tags: reverse rape

Scene_Replay
This a feature in games that allows you to replay scenes in the game directly from the person/monster that initiates them rather than to view them from a CG Room/Gallery. Often these scenes features variations such as different dialogue and different outfits

Scripted_Scenes
These games contain sex scenes that only occur during a point in the game's story and cannot be replayed unless viewing a CG mode, starting a new game or loading a previous save, often seen in visual novel type games

Touching_Game
These games feature mouse or keyboard foreplay interactions with a character such as stroking the breasts

alternative tags: touchinggame

Western
Typically art style that does not resemble something anime and/or not made by someone in Japan

Woman's_POV_NTR
These games focuses on the perspective of the woman in a committed relationship who ends up having sexual exploits with others

Last edited:

markus0i

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: Hentai Game Tag Definitions

"English" is an underused tag. Only 6 threads use it.

an anonymous

Banned
Reputation score

how about a battle fuck tag?

thought youst using bf maybe could get mistaken by boyfriend or best friends so how about we make it so:
sb (sex batle) or b-f that would be more understandable:)

we also need to clarify what's b-f is and what not
i already make a understandable description:
battle fuck, is where both partners agree on the theme to fuck till on of them comes, they don't have to be couples or something for that, they also could do it as a challenge where the winner gets money or something.
(this way of sex is only used in a few h games: erotical night,robf/s4u are best examples for thad)

OP
AceofWind

AceofWind

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The last time a productive thread on tagging was created it was quickly deleted. I wouldn't count on this one lasting very long.

http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=26321
I wasn't even aware that there was already a tag related thread on here. The only reason I can think of as to why it was removed is to prevent too many people from adding tags to threads seeing as it causes the shoutbox to be cluttered with messages regarding someone doing so, if that's the case then we need to set a time in which we start adding tags to threads at once rather than choosing to do so on a whim. I'll keep a backup of this thread in case it has to go until a later date.

Last edited:

redfog

Demon Girl
Reputation score

What do you call it when enemies can grope/rape the main character in-battle? According to battlefuck purists, calling that bf makes you a "dump hentai," but I've never seen anyone use a consistent term for that other than BF.

an anonymous

Banned
Reputation score

What do you call it when enemies can grope/rape the main character in-battle? According to battlefuck purists, calling that bf makes you a "dump hentai," but I've never seen anyone use a consistent term for that other than BF.
that means its a usually gor (game over raped) if the mc is raped or fucked against his will thad's why raping is against the western law i mean the police and most other people dont calling rapist bf fighter or to they
(don't think so):)
(as in hentai games Monster Girl Quest is a good explanation for thad to)
most h games are like thad,

lock i try to explain it that way, by taking 3 different ways of sex:

1. there is the regular way (amicably) where both sides making it out without caring about anything special,mostly used by married or in love couples also paid hookers, (or as h game in novels most likely)

2. is raping where mostly mens(somtimes women to) raping (fuck) someone against her will, by threaten with weapons
(like let me fuck the hell out of you or i freaking kill you) using the victim fear, to make them their sex toys also
tie them up so they can´t fight back or move and mostly killing them afterwards.
or first beating them up and then rape them or suddenly rape them in the showers,
(used in most regular h games,(mostli jrpgs))

battle fuck, is where both partners agree on the theme to fuck till on of them comes, they don't have to be couples or something for that, they also could do it as a challenge where the winner gets money or something.
(this way of sex is only used in a few h games: erotical night,robf/s4u are best examples for thad)

HappyGoomba

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I wasn't even aware that there was already a tag related thread on here. The only reason I can think of as to why it was removed is to prevent too many people from adding tags to threads seeing as it causes the shoutbox to be cluttered with messages regarding someone doing so, if that's the case then we need to set a time in which we start adding tags to threads at once rather than choosing to do so on a whim. I'll keep a backup of this thread in case it has to go until a later date.
That thread was about the official tags on the front of the subject lines like [Other] and [RPG Maker]. Apparently there's technical reasons why those can't be changed at the moment, so the thread was deleted. It didn't have anything to do with the thread tagging stuff you're talking about.

redfog

Demon Girl
Reputation score

that means its a usually gor (game over raped) if the mc is raped or fucked against his will thad's why raping is against the western law i mean the police and most other people dont calling rapist bf fighter or to they
(don't think so):)
I was talking about sexual game mechanics in the actual battle, not GoR. Searching GoR won't get me what I want, because you can have GoR without BF, BF without GoR, or BF with GoR.

And they don't call sexual partners BF fighters either. BF is purely an issue of game mechanics, not context.

an anonymous

Banned
Reputation score

I was talking about sexual game mechanics in the actual battle, not GoR. Searching GoR won't get me what I want, because you can have GoR without BF, BF without GoR, or BF with GoR.

And they don't call sexual partners BF fighters either. BF is purely an issue of game mechanics, not context.
actually there are some b-f games where only about bf like robf/s4u
succupus quest, erotical night, incupus fantasie,
her i dit a list there
http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/group.php?do=discuss&group=&discussionid=39

and there are peoples in real life with practicing b-f
(thought they more to it as a fetish) like mixed wresling or catfights used to be fought in sexual ways (who cames first lose) to and they can be called bf fighters,:D
i for myself also tried it with a hooker
(took me 50 bugs and another 50 because i lost):eek:

OP
AceofWind

AceofWind

Tentacle God
Reputation score

That thread was about the official tags on the front of the subject lines like [Other] and [RPG Maker]. Apparently there's technical reasons why those can't be changed at the moment, so the thread was deleted. It didn't have anything to do with the thread tagging stuff you're talking about.
I see, though I see very little reason to outright delete that thread if a new system would be considered in the future. Giving it some time to have new ideas swirl around and letting people figuring out which of those ideas are best could potentially make the new system better than how it might turn out to be without it.

how about a battle fuck tag?

thought youst using bf maybe could get mistaken by boyfriend or best friends so how about we make it so:
sb (sex batle) or b-f that would be more understandable:)

we also need to clarify what's b-f is and what not
i already make a understandable description:
That sounds more like sparring sex than battle fuck if you ask me.

an anonymous

Banned
Reputation score

That sounds more like sparring sex than battle fuck if you ask me.
well there's actually no need to hurt or even kill each other at b-f also could youst to it for fun
(this b-f h game is a reali good example for thad )
robf, succupus quest and similar ones are more about defeating and kill your opponent with sex so there different kinds of b-f

but as long they (both) using sex skills and do it til on of them comes it counts as b-f:D

meh65

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Add an incest tag or gtfo.

shota/SS tag too kthx