What's new

Hentai literature

ConflictMaker

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Is there is some hentai literature that someone can me suggest about vampires? I can try search, but i don't know if there is specific good author or book.

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score
Re: Hentai literature

Vampires, eh? Twilight.

OP
ConflictMaker

ConflictMaker

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thank you :D .. I really like to read... But yes, i cant see members of this forum who like literature or shit :D

Kirshz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Fate/Stay Night and Unlimited Blade Works
Fate/Stay Night has vampires? What? I don't think so.

Unless ye meant Tsukihime, that definitively has them, heck, one of the heroines/love interests is a vampire herself.

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

First, it's not called Hentai Literature, as hentai refers to a style of visual artwork and is therefore only really present in comic, software, and animation mediums. What you are looking for is Erotica.

As for vampire erotica you could read a work in progress story from the communities own Ranger Princess right here. It's in the blank page, which is where most of the community's writing goes.

You can also look for a list of rather popular books of vampire erotica.

There are also a series of erotica stories at

Finally there's a anthology I'm looking at picking up called "Girls who bite" which is a collection of lesbian vampire erotica stories.

So there, you've now seen a member of this community who likes "literature or shit". You want to find this kind of stuff, look outside the hentai sub forum once in awhile. There's a thread in the "everything else" sub forum dedicated to books, and the entirety of the "Blank Page" sub forum is dedicated to creative endeavors, writing being amongst them.