What's new

HeroineRumble

Re: HeroineRumble - team battle/orgies!

With all these toggle requests, sooner or later we are gonna have to add a whole options menu just for toggle features XD

So...... now we are getting hot cat girls to lactate the wrestlers...... I APPROVE!!!!!

Enlit3D and Zepheral likes this post

Just tested out the new version, 0.3. About the new grapple system, trying to line up with those arrows is really irritating. Would be much better if there was a line drawn across the bar instead IMO. And maybe this is just because i'm new to it but it feels like the window is way too small and heavily favors the AI, especially because it can suddenly dip at random. I keep missing it, even for escapes which has a larger tolerance. Lastly, if i have the AI in a hold, is that bar the AI's bar? It confuses me because i don't know if i'm supposed to be hitting those marks to continue the hold or if it's the AI's bar for reversal/escape?

The last version i played before was 0.232 and i could get to 3 wins in endless mode with the same character fairly consistently. But now i struggle just to get one win with her (girl in yellow). I don't know if the game got harder or if the grapple minigame is throwing me off. Or maybe you changed some stats? I see that i can change the character level now, maybe character level 0 is worse than the previous default? Her stamina does seem to be a lot worse.

Sorry i didn't try out the team mode. I really have no interest in it.

Hey just played v0.31 and letting you know that it plays well and smooth and I was really excited to see a completely new character that is a neko. I enjoyed the game before and still enjoy the game now but.... Having a few futa is fine with me and it's a plus that their is a "off" button but I feel that turning it off would just turn the new characters into another clone because they have no special moves on their own.

I really liked the doggy/wolf girl and I was fine with her being futa and it fits her character and I do really love her but the neko girl kind of lost her charm by making her also a futa. Nekos in my mind suppose to be cute or/and sexy in my mind so it kind of ruins her. While I can shut off the dick girls option and not have that but it would make the new characters just another clone or another cookie cutter character since she would only use "recycled moves" from the other girls and thus lose what little personally they have left. I love wrestling h-games but however it's kind of turning into some other different game. With that said I'm just going to step away from pledging but will keep an eye on this game in the future.

Don't get me wrong I still think this game will be awesome to alot of people it's just not really for me. I love pretty much everything in any h-game like yuri, tentacles, hell I love the "fairy fighting" game alot, and ect, I even like futa from time to time only if it matches with the said character. but it seems that's the only focus now when the real focus should be girl on girl fights and humiliation. Yes I can turn it off but if I do it will turn those girls into just another recycled girl. I would like anything really even if you put a h-monster in the game I would still love it but it seems the game is losing focus. I do wish you the best in the future and I would still recommend this game to anyone but it's just taking a different direction. With that said I wish you the best of the luck and maybe return to your pledge in the future.

Tho my advice for the future if your interested is that maybe you can create background profiles on the girls in your game to give them more life in the game. nothing long just something that can create an illusion that they are all different. All fighting games like SC, DOA, MC, and street fighter has different backgrounds for the characters and different personally which makes players more attached to them so maybe writing a small text profile on the characters would help?

Last edited:

Could you consider adding pubic hair please? Could be a toggle like futa for people who don't want it.

If it comes it'll have to be at character creation.

Just tested out the new version, 0.3. About the new grapple system, trying to line up with those arrows is really irritating. Would be much better if there was a line drawn across the bar instead IMO. And maybe this is just because i'm new to it but it feels like the window is way too small and heavily favors the AI, especially because it can suddenly dip at random. I keep missing it, even for escapes which has a larger tolerance. Lastly, if i have the AI in a hold, is that bar the AI's bar? It confuses me because i don't know if i'm supposed to be hitting those marks to continue the hold or if it's the AI's bar for reversal/escape?

The last version i played before was 0.232 and i could get to 3 wins in endless mode with the same character fairly consistently. But now i struggle just to get one win with her (girl in yellow). I don't know if the game got harder or if the grapple minigame is throwing me off. Or maybe you changed some stats? I see that i can change the character level now, maybe character level 0 is worse than the previous default? Her stamina does seem to be a lot worse.

Sorry i didn't try out the team mode. I really have no interest in it.

There will be another version with bug fixes that I will upload. One of the changes is a line for the escape marker. I discussed the timing window with my and the consensus is that the 200ms is an adequate window to response with. Note that I consider the escape bar dropping a bug, it was an old feature from long ago which is removed for next patch.

As for RNGed AI, they are relatively stronger than previous version due to bug fixes in their behavior. The base stamina of all character is nerfed by 30%. This is all in the patch notes. If you are having trouble you may want to give yourself an advantage by upping your character level.

Hey just played v0.31 and letting you know that it plays well and smooth and I was really excited to see a completely new character that is a neko. I enjoyed the game before and still enjoy the game now but.... Having a few futa is fine with me and it's a plus that their is a "off" button but I feel that turning it off would just turn the new characters into another clone because they have no special moves on their own.

I really liked the doggy/wolf girl and I was fine with her being futa and it fits her character and I do really love her but the neko girl kind of lost her charm by making her also a futa. Nekos in my mind suppose to be cute or/and sexy in my mind so it kind of ruins her. While I can shut off the dick girls option and not have that but it would make the new characters just another clone or another cookie cutter character since she would only use "recycled moves" from the other girls and thus lose what little personally they have left. I love wrestling h-games but however it's kind of turning into some other different game. With that said I'm just going to step away from pledging but will keep an eye on this game in the future.

Don't get me wrong I still think this game will be awesome to alot of people it's just not really for me. I love pretty much everything in any h-game like yuri, tentacles, hell I love the "fairy fighting" game alot, and ect, I even like futa from time to time only if it matches with the said character. but it seems that's the only focus now when the real focus should be girl on girl fights and humiliation. Yes I can turn it off but if I do it will turn those girls into just another recycled girl. I would like anything really even if you put a h-monster in the game I would still love it but it seems the game is losing focus. I do wish you the best in the future and I would still recommend this game to anyone but it's just taking a different direction. With that said I wish you the best of the luck and maybe return to your pledge in the future.

Tho my advice for the future if your interested is that maybe you can create background profiles on the girls in your game to give them more life in the game. nothing long just something that can create an illusion that they are all different. All fighting games like SC, DOA, MC, and street fighter has different backgrounds for the characters and different personally which makes players more attached to them so maybe writing a small text profile on the characters would help?

Thank you for your support and hope to see you again in the future. Just so that there isnt any misunderstandings, the new girl in v0.31 isn't complete:

"The primary objective of this patch is to add more futa content both in terms of more futa moves and allows for RNGed futa girls. Nyaa-Chan herself will be finished in 2 more patches, including her non-futa version!"

I acknowledged that her futa moveset and her appearance doesnt mesh well. However, more futa moves are desperately needed as there was only 4 before her. We received an influx of foot-fetishists to the game, probably from Toffi's audience. In response, the feet are modeled in along with a open sandal, and the swimsuit. Thus her design.

I dont consider the individual character designs final or done particularly well. If you are judging them as "completed characters" by the standard of a fighting game, they are quite bad: the body types are similar, the face the same, the outfits are low detailed, the kits are inconsistent and so on.

They are simply a mean to add more content to the game, be it more moves, outfit pieces, hair styles and other body options. The final goal is to give the player the option to create and customize their own character however they want. The RNGed girls is simply a taste of that. (Not to say that there wouldnt be more officially designed characters, just that isnt the focus right now) I think for Heroine Rumble the crux of the game will only start when character creation and story mode are implemented.

Last edited:

Seeing as she's not complete, I'll withhold most of my thoughts for now. You said you have some big plans for her, so I'm definitely looking forwards to part 2 and what you end up doing.

That said however, I'm sure this is something you were probably going to tweak, but I still want to mention it because it seems weird to me - a blowjob is the exact same in functionality and damage as actual penetration, except it requires no clothes to be off. Somehow, forcing the opponent to give you a blowjob brings -them- to orgasm just as fast as any other sex move. Perhaps instead, all the blowjobs work as a humil move until the target is humiliated, and then as a normal H-move after that? So basically, lower the damage and arousal generated to humil-move levels, raise the humiliation generated (unless it already generates more than a normal h-move, not sure actually) and have the remaining damage/arousal that would bring it up to a normal h-move check for humiliation before being applied? The concept being, it's just humiliating at first, but once they're humiliated they can start being aroused by the situation.

Just one idea on how to differentiate them. If you already have plans for that, then feel free to ignore it.

main thing I saw with nyaachan is that her 69 move should not be usable until you strip the enemy girl. otherwise it makes no sense

Any chance .31 can become public sooner rather than later? It's almost tempting to pledge just for the futa content, but I've had no problem being patient for any other content thus far, and I'll likely regret it in the end.

main thing I saw with nyaachan is that her 69 move should not be usable until you strip the enemy girl. otherwise it makes no sense

v0.32 is done and fixed this and other bugs ... if only Patreon isnt fking up.

Any chance .31 can become public sooner rather than later? It's almost tempting to pledge just for the futa content, but I've had no problem being patient for any other content thus far, and I'll likely regret it in the end.

Ehh I dont know how you expect me to answer this. Because obviously I am going to be biased.

I think Patreon is something for people that enjoy the game concept and wants it to succeed. People treating it as purely early access may be disappointed. Nyaa-Chan is in a very incomplete state right now so if you want the best experience it might be worthwhile to wait for the full release.

the last public release was... 2 days ago so it will be a while, especially with how much there is left to do with her.

that said .31 is still preeeeeetty nice for futa fans

the last public release was... 2 days ago so it will be a while, especially with how much there is left to do with her.

that said .31 is still preeeeeetty nice for futa fans

That was basically my thought process, yeah. With how recent the public build was, it's going to be a pretty long while before the futa lovers get their favorite update.

Question for orgy mode, If you play by elimination method, Will only you be able to decide when you pin the enemies down? will your teamates pin the automatically when you are knocked out? and when its first to pin do they pin as soon as they can? questions i just want to know about.

Question for orgy mode, If you play by elimination method, Will only you be able to decide when you pin the enemies down? will your teamates pin the automatically when you are knocked out? and when its first to pin do they pin as soon as they can? questions i just want to know about.

No, your teammates are able to win the match by themselves. Its entirely possible to Watch the team fight unfold without any input from the player. AI prioritizes defeating the enemy team first for... reasons.

Last edited:

No, your teammates are able to win the match by themselves. Its entirely possible to Watch the team fight unfold without any input from the player. AI prioritizes defeating the enemy team first for... reasons.

I see, i mostly asked since an orgy session would be cut short once an ally pins the enemy down without your say so XD

Re: HeroineRumble - v0.309 Team Mode

seems like its at a totally random time right now. as of 5 matches of 2vs2 the AI team won and seemed to have some fun with me and then pined me 4times and one time the AI pined AI.
I have yet to win a match so not sure what my team mate will do, me lvl50 with a AI lvl 2/3-lvl50 vs two lvl 5AI-lvl0 as just been ending in us being fuck toys for their futa cocks. I am very much so enjoying this game! and joined your Patreon instantly after seeing how far its come sents I last checked.

How come the futa clothes come off during h-scene? Are you able to make that optional? Sometimes i like it when they have their uniforms on.

Could someone upload the 3.0 version of the game somewhere? The last build crashes the game whenever I add 2/3 RNG girls into the team battle, basically I can't play it.

almost ashamed to say this 3vs2 and the AI team won....

I played the new public release and it seems to crash very quickly into any game =/

It seems it's triggered by me attempting an attack, but it seems to be random which attack triggers it.

Back