What's new

Hey, where'd the sun go?(Kei Weiss/Prinny #471)

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Lord of the Tap Dance \oO.Oo/ (And Reputation Mana
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
Re: Hey, where'd the sun go?(Kei Weiss/Prinny #471)

Edouard turns to look at Kei. "Come sit down, girl." Turning back to the others, he continues speaking. "We'll steal something far more precious. His supply of hafnium."

One of the other noblemen raises an eyebrow at this. "Are you sure he even has a supply? He sells plenty of it to the nobility."

"I'm positive, Nimen. His secret mine produces much more of it than he ever sells. I should know, I've been there."

Kei's "memories" tell her that hafnium is a metal only rumored to exist, able to do anything from bestowing the gift of sorcery to one who as much as touches it to killing anyone merely viewing it, depending on the teller.

Prinny #471

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Kei was asked to sit down, nodding, Kei walked over to a spare space on the couch to sit and remain listening to the interesting conversation unfolding in front of her.

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

As Kei sits down, a pop-up appears:

"You have been playing the game for almost three hours, which is our maximum recommended limit for a session.

Quit: Y/N?"

Prinny #471

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Kei was prompted with something from the EGG itself, demolishing the immersion but warning her she needed to have a break, seeing no harm in it she selected the Y option.

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

As Kei selects the option, everything slowly fades into black and she experienced the same void as before, until emerging back into reality in the EGG pod. As the pod opens, Kei sees the same middle-aged man as before, with a neat mustache and a labcoat. "Hello Kei. I'm Mathias. How are you feeling? I'm here to answer any questions you might have."

Prinny #471

Tentacle God
Reputation score

She experienced the same feeling like when she first entered the egg, then she found herself back in the real world with one of the engineers or monitors waiting for her, he asked how she was feeling and if she had any questions, she simply said "Im feeling fine thanks, i dont have any questions at the moment." in response, still finding it hard to believe what she had done in the EGG wasnt real.

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

"Well, that's good to hear. You should head to the nurse for a basic check-up. It's the room at the end of the hallway." Mathias offers Kei a hand to help her out of the pod.

Prinny #471

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Kei accepted Mathias hand as he helped her out of the EGG pod, leaving Kei a little bit thankful but at the same time disappointed that her slavery was just a fantasy in a computer program, regardless she found her legs a bit weak and almost fell over as she stepped out of the egg pod, probably from being immobile for quite a while, nodding, Kei said "Thanks." to Mathias before departing to the nurse for her checkup, the strength in her legs returning as she walked up to the door and knocked on it a few times before waiting.

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

After a little waiting, another girl comes out and the nurse peeks out of the door. "Come in and take a seat. This won't take long." The nurse is a blonde, rather busty woman in her middle-years, and she quickly hands Kei a short questionnaire before moving a heavy semi-orb attached to a robotic arm over Kei's head and turning it on.

Prinny #471

Tentacle God
Reputation score

After a few minutes of waiting Kei was shown in, taking a seat she was given a questionnaire to fill out while what looked like a big semi-orb was placed on her head, probably to check if anything is wrong with her after the egg session, shrugging she looked at the questionnaires questions intently before she started filling it out.