What's new

ACT [Higeshi Studio] 勇者一行ゲットだぜ / Getting the Brave's Party (RJ081343)

Nicko

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: [RPG + Interactive Touching Game] Getting the brave's party

I'm afraid I can't help at all, but the game runs fine for me. I had the same bug where if I did not change to Japanese format I would not be able to hear any sounds or click the buttons at the bottom of the screen.
I do have the game folder on my desktop, maybe having the shortest path possible can help? Try having it on :C if it helps

Now for the game, I finished all of the "easy" missions, and at the end of each battle with the girls you seem to get the option to capture one of those you fought, or rape the hero. Once you've cleared a mission, you can't get a girl from it anymore Also, "normal" and "hard" are just the same, but (obviously) on a harder difficulty. For example priests will actually heal and stuff.

Now the thing I just couldn't understand were the quests. I mean I see some events, but I could never complete those underground, only certain on the surface. I completed like 2,3,7 and some others. Anyone has any wisdom to share on that?

And if anyone is wondering, in the stats screen I think it goes like this:
HP
MP
Attack
Defense
Magic attack
Magic defense

And then the last two are probably speed and luck, but I can't tell which is which.

Suranis

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I don't know which version of Windows you are using, but I have Win7 and it works for me when i have Japanese Unicode and under -Systemsettings->Region and Language->the first tab formats and there just set Format to Japanese.
Before I changed the Format I just had the same problem as you.

As for Nicko: Most underground missions force you to kill EVERY single blue mobgroup -.- I just found out through trial and error, though.
OR there are some mobs in these groups with different colors (usually just a lighter tone), which are stronger, I guess it's sometimes a condition to just kill them.
Unfortunately you can't tell beforehand and there are 3 of those hidden somewhere.

Last edited:
OP
AceofWind

AceofWind

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I guess so, too bad for me if its only me though. Looked like a pretty fun game to play
Why don't you try re-extracting the game? There's a possibility that something may have gotten corrupted in the process. Try using different programs to do it too.

thoxenzor

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Whoops, didn't mean to submit the thread yet. The download won't be ready until 20 minutes.

Edit: It's available now. I won't be here all the time so if anyone wants to help in the distribution of the game, I'll add your username to the first post.
Hey, I saw your post that you cant receive pm, I like to try this too, can you send it to me? thanks !

brucewillford

Reputation score

An RPG game with an interactive flash twist that plays similar to the Heaven's Doll flashes by the circle About Time.

Follow The Links Below

Eng DLsite
Not Available

Jap DLsite

_______
My Info
_______

Don't know what the story is but in this game, you are able to capture various girls from the older Dragon Quest games for sex and to fight in your party, you play as the bandit Kandar and his henchmen from DQ3.

The H gallery mode comes with a button that lets you view all sex scenes without playing the game.

Unlike many Japanese games that require you to switch over to a Japanese unicode, this game also needs you to set your computer's format to Japanese as well (On Windows computers, it should be found in the Regional and Language Options listed in the Control Panel), otherwise you may experience issues during the interactive flash segments.

The game does have Netori (Variation of NTR where you as the protagonist steals someone's girl) as a scene depicts gang rape of Bianca from DQ5 in front of her husband. The game also contains tentacle rape of the Female Warrior and Thief from DQ3.

There is 1 girl (The protagonist's daughter from DQ5) that may be classified as loli. At this point in time, you're going to have to ask for PMs.

Size:
Compressed: 187 MB
Decompressed: 200 MB

Download:
The following users will be distributing the game through PMs to those who ask
AceofWind
neocon1
bahamutswraith
Suranis
Zodiark69
please link me the files