What's new

Hiring for New Project!

Mistula

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Hello!

Well it's been a good past few months. We are almost ready to unveil our website and a few other very shocking bits of news.

Allow me to introduce myself and my team.

We have formed an indie gaming studio, We will also do reviews and lets plays of games that interest us. We have some amazing talent, Ill from Dungeons and Prisoners, And Pixel Factory with his recent release of Parasite in City has also joined us, We are also joined by our community relations and VO star Emily who we will be introducing soon, We will be working to translate the game into Jap/Eng/Kor and others. And Much Much More.

We are making a Hentai game with a top end engine, Deep character progression, Professional Art and animation, Advanced forms of sex/rape the system will be almost identical to DnP's system (Created by Ill) if you are familiar with it.

Now for this post. We are hiring for a number of positions and still looking for core people.

Right now Positions are.

These positions are contract basis atm.
*Flash Animator.
*Musician. (Composing original song/s)

Core long-term position
*Female Models (We are accepting applications with all body types, to fill a list of 4 cos-players, To answer the common question, No these are not nude cos-players this is for public conventions.)
*Voice Actors Females
*Core Game Developer

If you feel you can fit the bill for any of these position or if you know of someone willing to apply Please send me a personal PM.

The Shadow has Arrived.

Last edited:

WonderLlama2008

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: Hiring for New Project!

Hello!

Well it's been a good past few months. We are almost ready to unveil our website and a few other very shocking bits of news.

Allow me to introduce myself and my team.

We have formed an indie gaming studio, We will also do reviews and lets plays of games that interest us. We have some amazing talent, Ill from Dungeons and Prisoners, And Pixel Factory with his recent release of Parasite in City has also joined us, We are also joined by our community relations and VO star Emily who we will be introducing soon, We will be working to translate the game into Jap/Eng/Kor and others. And Much Much More.

We are making a Hentai game with a top end engine, Deep character progression, Professional Art and animation, Advanced forms of sex/rape the system will be almost identical to DnP's system (Created by Ill) if you are familiar with it.

Now for this post. We are hiring for a number of positions and still looking for core people.

Right now Positions are.

These positions are contract basis atm.
*Flash Animator.
*Musician. (Composing original song/s)

Core long-term position
*Female Models (We are accepting applications with all body types, to fill a list of 4 cos-players, To answer the common question, No these are not nude cos-players this is for public conventions.)
*Voice Actors Females
*Core Game Developer

If you feel you can fit the bill for any of these position or if you know of someone willing to apply Please send me a personal PM.

The Shadow has Arrived.

Sounds exciting! Do you have your website yet?

Eromancer

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Hello!

...Pixel Factory with his recent release of Parasite in City has also joined us...
You've got me sold! Good luck with your project!

Also, is there a specific style of music you are interested in for your projects?

BlueLight

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

What languages are you using for your games? It sounds like Actionscript based on other job titles.