What's new

RPG [樋渡本舗 / Hiwatari Honpo] GranEnde II (RJ212283)

demon418

Sex Demon
Reputation score
GranEndeII (RJ212283)

Story
The main character who was doing a journey arrives at a small village called Nahas.
The story begins by entering the forest where the elves live for the work of harvesting mushrooms that they underwrote to earn the routes .
Together with the elven girl Yunho, she aims to become a local city "Varnista". Yuno who did not know the outside world at all knows a
variety of experience and knowledge through adventure with the hero . What is waiting for it at the end.

Game System
The main characters (renameable) and Yuno are
going to capture the surrounding dungeons , centering on the city of Varnista .
Almost anytime you can communicate with Yuno in towns and dungeons, you will be able
to do something erotic as love affection increases.

Links:
Dlsite-

Last edited:

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score
That game doesn't exist on dlsite, atleast the RJ ID doesn't

Nevermind,

D-D

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
This game is out.

OP
D

demon418

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Already has 584 downlads did not know it would be this popular.

holic123

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
this game is so boring does it get better. should of gone with female protag, males suck unless is ntr or shotaxmilf

Elestare

Reputation score
Oh, come on! A male protagonist?

And here I was, immediately interested upon seeing a dark-skinned girl with a small chest. With silver hair, too. And an elf at that. Just my type.

Yet it's apparently a game with some faceless self-insert male MC? Ugh. Not a fan of those, not at all.

I might still end up playing it just because of how cute the girl is, but my disappointment is immeasurable.

user171

Reputation score
Here's a save with all the sub-heroine side-quests done (unlocks their repeatable scenes at night) and max lewded heroine. Pretty sure there's only one ending plus no gallery (that I can find)

Attachments

dante15

Demon Girl
Reputation score
what do i need for the nun and for the blond human girl too do

noman

Lurker
Reputation score
OMG she's so cute and adorable. Almost made me want to do a virgin run...

Gameplay is boring. Old school RPG turn based combat. Not much to say.

All sex are consensual. No rape, no NTR. But that's okay because the elf is so cute. You can also have sex with the nun, the researcher in hots pants and the inn elf by progressing their sub quests. The nun needs food to feed the orphans, which you can find at the starting village - speak to the inn keeper and then the farmer, then return to the church during day time and speak to the nun. The researcher's quest progress along side with the main quests, so remember to visit her at night every now and then. She ask you to retrieve items from the dungeons. The inn elf's quest is linked to the bonus challenge temple, which unlocks quite early on in the game. Beat all 5 bonus bosses to unlock all of her scenes.

Oddly there's no gallery. I guess it will be added in a future update.

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Just a little correction, only need to beat 4 boss in the trial shrine for the innkeeper subquest for progression.
The last shrine boss technicaly just 1 of those super hard bonus fight (well it just bomb you for 3k - with defensive skill - and 8k to the poor loli )
its beatable if u do major grinding as there shop that let u buy stat up, and pretty cheap too.

Deleted member 243388

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Just a little correction, only need to beat 4 boss in the trial shrine for the innkeeper subquest for progression.
The last shrine boss technicaly just 1 of those super hard bonus fight (well it just bomb you for 3k - with defensive skill - and 8k to the poor loli )
its beatable if u do major grinding as there shop that let u buy stat up, and pretty cheap too.
Okay, about inn keeper sub quest, Do I need to defeat 1 and report to her, and do it again and again to unlock the scene?

Becase I just defeat all the bosses at the temple, and I still dont have a single scene from her..

Do I fuck up? :(

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Sorry im not sure, but i know there a bug in the game like going to restaurant in afternoon where it triger the event, its not suppose to.
this could let u permanently locked on the continue the side quest... ( i notice this something wrong cuz the screen was out of focus, hence i reload and try again at night time)