What's new

RPG RPG Maker Shota [樋渡本舗 / Hiwatari Honpo] GranEndeIII (RJ316827)

Gruuben

Demon Girl
Reputation score
No picture due to shota, it's not obvious but just out of precaution.

Dlsite:
Ci-en:

Gameplay:
Standard rpg with two female protagonists, you are based in a central town and can travel to other areas with overworld enemies. Receive and complete requests to earn rating points, progressing the main story and unlock new H-event chains. All H-events occur in town at night and there is a chapter-like structure in that only certain requests are available at each point in the story.

All requests and request-related NPCs/items are marked with icons as are H-event related NPCs. H-events correspond to one of the two protagonists and you can switch between them at night through the first option in the Q key menu. The Q key menu also contains a handy quick travel option and shortcut to the area subjugation memo item in areas with enemies, where defeating a certain number of enemies will grant rewards and are repeatable. Each sub-area is numbered and enemies in deeper sub-areas award more points towards this. Completing this the first time in each area also grants rating points.

Controls:
Standard RPG maker controls
Shift to hide text
Q key for fast travel, switching characters at night, and area subjugation memo
Request list is accessible in the menu with hints on where to go

Story (with help of google translate):
Angie (Anje?) and Siska are two rookie knights who dream of one day working at the royal capital but are assigned to the town of Kaizelin at the kingdom's edge. The rookie knights work in hopes of one day reaching the capital, but the knights of the town are strange and through their assignment they become involved in a conspiracy they never imagined possible.

Story is not directly related to previous GranEnde games.

Genre: Female protagonist, creampie, paizuri, violation, big breasts, shota (one NPC)

OP
G

Gruuben

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Pleasantly surprised by this, haven't previously played any other games by this circle. There's no GoR or combat rape but between the art and scenarios this is one solid title.

easy85

Reputation score
Good art and h-events but to unlock it you have to suffer through the most boring and generic RPG Maker gameplay ever. Story is nothing special.
I quickly lost patience and "cheated" trial dungeon (as soon as it became available) to unlock end-game weapons and items. I think nowadays you have to either introduce h-events during combat, make it interesting and engaging in some way or just skip it (touch enemy to kill it or something actiony), at least normal monsters.
At least the author managed to introduce some QoL systems like fast travel or ability to change the heroine on the spot. But the same time you can see events only at night and some of them move time forward. This means you have to go to bed and skip time again if you want to see another event. This is completely pointless system because day-night cycle has no other function or any meaning in story.

Neppiie

Reputation score
Help me please... I'm stuck after finished the 15th Quest... Don't know how to switch to the other Girl as well and the story won't process...

OP
G

Gruuben

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Help me please... I'm stuck after finished the 15th Quest... Don't know how to switch to the other Girl as well and the story won't process...
Can't tell where you are from that, could you screenshot the quest menu that's under the h-stat option?

Naga

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Can anyone translate the h menu? M tool can't do it so it might be an image.