What's new

RPG RPG Maker [HO_Works] 回転切りのセイラ / Spin Around Sayla (RJ155863)

Status
Not open for further replies.

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: RJ155863 回転切りのセイラ

Same here. Actually, it hurts the obvious things left behind to release the game, because looks like you will did something to them in the game at one point but it never happens...
It has 424 downloads now in dlsite, is this good? I'm worried low sales by that price gets the creator discouraged.
400+ isn't considered low at all, so no worries. I'll say that's about mid-range for something that didn't already have a following. If he makes another game, and can reassure the fans he's gathered that the new game will be complete before release I'm sure his next game will hit in the 1k+ mark.

It'll be soooome time before he gets to fame rivaling Sakura Prin who games go up to the 10k mark.

hrpgheaven

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Same here. Actually, it hurts the obvious things left behind to release the game, because looks like you will did something to them in the game at one point but it never happens...
It has 424 downloads now in dlsite, is this good? I'm worried low sales by that price gets the creator discouraged.
For a first game and being 3D? It's pretty good.

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

Well I can tell you guys one thing. The author is still working on the game.
Version 1.2.7 is out, some more bug squashing I guess :D

WhiteCracker

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Bael, huh? I actually thought she looked exactly like Eo from A-GA/Sexy Beach 3 - just with a different hair color.

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

But for the 3D he's using an modded version of Bael from Sexy Beach...
Didn't see that til you point it out, but then again it's been a loooooong while since i've played Sexy Beach.

I'm perfectly ok with it though, as long as it isn't another 3D Custom Girl game. I mean, they have versions now that uses higher quality models yet people still make games using the old ones...

hrpgheaven

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So, other than the shota almost scene on the barracks, and the second part of the lumberjack, what was added since 1.1?

I swear, I can't find ANYTHING.

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So, other than the shota almost scene on the barracks, and the second part of the lumberjack, what was added since 1.1?

I swear, I can't find ANYTHING.
The shota scenes and lumberjack were added in 1.2.1, since then everything has either been bugfixes or adjustments. He hasn't added in the stuff he's written about yet, though you can get the panties through a bug.

I've also pretty much figured out that ending 2 isn't really an complete ending, it seems more like a placeholder. Like there is suppose to be some story leading to it, but it hasn't been implemented yet.

Cailveh

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Didn't see that til you point it out, but then again it's been a loooooong while since i've played Sexy Beach.

I'm perfectly ok with it though, as long as it isn't another 3D Custom Girl game. I mean, they have versions now that uses higher quality models yet people still make games using the old ones...
I just said that because the girl really resemble her, and I'm fine with this too.
He can have such dedicated and beautiful art due that, and that's great.
My only concern is that people usually use that kid of mechanism when they have a good story and want to use third party art for that, but it's not the case... there's way too much art not being explored in the game, a lot of possibilities and stuff

laki2008

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

version 1.2.7 was full of bugs

First quest monster, if you lose your panties and go back to the farmer, the game crash.

The scene with Dr. crash after a second visit.

You can not leave the hotel with the bath once you enter it.

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

version 1.2.7 was full of bugs

First quest monster, if you lose your panties and go back to the farmer, the game crash.

The scene with Dr. crash after a second visit.

You can not leave the hotel with the bath once you enter it.
ouch, one step forward and three steps backwards.

I've heard of newly implemented stuff causing bugs, but this is a first I've heard of a bug fix causing additional bugs.

edit: He/she's aware of the new bugs, panties bug was because he accidently deleted the picture file. If you have an earlier version, you should be able to decompile it and place the file back into the 1.2.7. There was no mention, that I can tell, of the doctor scene so I'm not sure if he found that one or not.

Last edited:

gamefreak999

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

How long is the author going to keep updating this game with new stuff and not just bug fixes?
I know he has more events planned for this game but is there a set list where he will stop once he finishes everything on it or is he continuously adding more events to that list.

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

ok, here's a list for 1.2.8

Bugs and fixes:
The panty and onsen bar bugs have been fixed.

The doctor bug is still there.
One of the children in the classroom has gone missing.

Changes:
"Lumberjack"'s second scene seems to no longer work, no combination of actions have made it pop. Pre-war, during war, low lust, high lust....none have worked.
Bathing in barracks scenes now only trigger after visiting classroom once and completing first quest.
Doctor scene now only properly triggers once the war begins. Doing it before and she will refuse the doctor and the bug above will occur the next time you talk to him. Chances are he didn't properly put in the parameters for if she refuses.
The head guard now changes his dialog to reflect the library scenes.
Sofia now properly appears in the head guard's office after you've been told she's there. She also explains why you no longer see her in the onsen bar.
The three in the dining area are no longer present once Sofia has done so.

Additions: (yes there's something new!)
Willas, the guy in the library scenes, have a new scene which gives a second masterbating scene in the library.

edit: At this point, it's probably best to keep version 1.2.6 and 1.2.8 and then just wait a month or so before coming back to the game. Seems every time changes are made new bugs are introduced.

Last edited:

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

To summarize:

How long is the author going to keep updating this game with new stuff and not just bug fixes?
I know he has more events planned for this game but is there a set list where he will stop once he finishes everything on it or is he continuously adding more events to that list.
This might seem weird, but sometimes it's better to just put all the contents in before fixing the bugs, since some of the bug occurred might be due to missing switch from another planned content.

EC-ZEX

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

any english translation ?

pedomudkip

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

any english translation ?
The game only just came out recently, don't hope for an English translation especially when some of the Scale Garden games aren't even translated yet.

Reputation score

So you're a putz, right?

1.2.7 has released, and has broken things.

There is no 1.2.7.1, because reasons

mainly because 1.2.8 will fix the problems.

So go be a fucking idiot somewhere else

Also, thanks to this shit, I am not releasing 1.2.8
sorry made a mistake there,read it wrong ,didn't do it purposefully.
don't get angry so easily

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

To summarize:

This might seem weird, but sometimes it's better to just put all the contents in before fixing the bugs, since some of the bug occurred might be due to missing switch from another planned content.
Hmmm. Yes and no. The bug fixes aren't the problem, it's when something is added or changed.

I know next to nothing about how making game through rpg maker works but even so I can easily tell what went wrong. The doctor scene along with 4 other scenes seems to have a switch to indicate whether it's pre-war or not. The other 4 scenes repeat but the doctor scene is a one time deal. So now that she refuses the doctor, the game can't properly finish the scene and move to the next but at the same time it's not in the script for it to repeat creating a paradox and boom crash.

Easiest way to fix this is to just make them separate scenes. If prewar it goes to scene A that repeats. If during war it goes to scene B which progresses to the next.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.