What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ ホップビール ] イントルーダー RJ107728

OP
T

trojanhorse

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: イントルーダー

Mmmhh either i am stupid or do something wrong....but when i unzip it, it starts but always crashes due to missing graphic's folder....and in the pack is no graphics folder....

Do i do something wrong?

Edit: Grrrr stupid mistake of mine, had the system still in chinese local settings.....

Last edited:

delfine14

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

can someone post some sort of walkthrough for this game?

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

This game have more bugs.
Make more save. XD

RichInsanity

Demon Girl
Reputation score

True, there are quite a few bugs.

The Game itself is not bad at all. This "Metal Gear" Style is somewhat new in Hentai Games.

Buuut.. without using a Walktrough or a Translation program the Game is impossible to beat.

You never know where to go, and random stuff happens here and there.

We need a proper Walktrough, preferably in English.

Just to add something new to the known Facts:

You can pick up Hens and use them to distract the Guards.
It works just like the "Seduce" Method.

Incopl

Demon Girl
Reputation score

MEGA v1.24
Thanks!

It seems to be decent game, but without some basic walktrough, even with translator, it changes fast into random wandering around.

Sindeel

Demon Girl
Reputation score

anyone has a way of extracting the image.rpack? (preferable a programm) , it should contain all the pics but i sadly cant extract it with my RGSS3 extractor :(

Solarpants

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

For those curious, this game was updated to 1.31 recently.

<主な変更点>

・MAPレーダーの装備

これで、兵士やら敵やらイベントやらを確実に事前把握

出来ます

・メニューにロードが追加

・CG6枚(基本)+差分が追加されました

処女クリアの後に見れます

・バグ修正

rydin32

Sex Demon
Reputation score

The chest that is password locked just unlocks all the cgs.

The code for it is 478562

Most of the time I cant tell if I'm stuck because I don't know what I'm doing, or if I'm just stuck because the game is bugged.

illusionbreaker

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I did find an odd bug in 1.24, although given how buggy it is, it might have been fixed further down the line.

If you turn off the side image of Ayumi (I think that's her name) via the option third from the bottom you can strip off all clothing, and she won't put anything else back on automatically.

This has the following side effects:

1- You can access the menus anywhere.
2- Guards can't actually apprehend you - if you hit the switches which can summon guards, they'll just stick onto you, without actually arresting you (as an example)
3- Some conversations go completely out of sync, allowing you to skip ahead.

You can use the trick to get past certain areas without anything (excuse the pun). The problem is you're glitching the game a lot, and consequently, you probably want to run a new game.

You won't be able to push anything around though or use the key hacker, but you can reequip anywhere, so you can just run to an empty room past the guard, equip the clothing and turn back to the previous room.

I think it's because the game checks what you're wearing to determine the guard's reactions, and the creator forgot to enable the check for allowable clothing if you turn off the display.

evangelion13

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So, someone found new ver of this game or at least walktrought?
Really this game is coll but, i dont know what to do XD

rydin32

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Alright, I'll post what I know so far...

To start, you will need to find four notes. These notes tell you how to set the pairs of switches in those four rooms. HOWEVER, the author messed up notes C and A. The ON and OFF in those two are reversed. Apparently this was fixed in the newer version. So far I've only found one of the notes in the dining room behind the bookshelf on the right.

After acquiring or doing something unrelated to the aforementioned notes (sorry lol), a bookshelf in the northwest corner of the very large room (north of the altar room) will unlock. This leads to a scene where you rescue some sort of detective and proceed to engage in typical turn-based rpg battles. This is where I think the game has completely bugged out for me. After I beat the boss, the detective is still visible (even though he left) and cant be interacted with.

yoyomo80

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So do you have to have the notes to find set the switches? And how do you know what note goes to what room?

rydin32

Sex Demon
Reputation score

The switches are color coded. For example, the note I have says something along the lines of "B ON ON" So the room with the blue switches should both be on.

You don't HAVE to have the notes to set the switches but since no one has a walkthrough and I haven't found the other notes yet, it will be hard to guess the combination of all of them. In order for it to work, all four rooms have to be activated correctly.

Eien234

Reputation score

Well, it's already almost one year since this game has been posted and I am not sure where to put my post other than starting another thread, but I wanted to know who has hands on the last version of this, version 1.31?

It seems to be a very tough find anywhere, nobody seems to have it. It's a long shot, but no harm in trying I guess. I want to like this game... but the game is too buggy on 1.24, there's that alien thing on the underground that's stuck in the upper part plus the other things, so...

namomo

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Oh i remember this game.
Use this code "478562" to unlock the full cg chest inside the church.

And ya.... i hate his new game.

Yorozuya

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I'm bringing back attention to this game.

The problem with the switches... is that the author screwed up double time. He said he mixed up the ON-OFF for Notes A and C. What he might have overlooked, is the fact that he also mixed up the left and right in Note A, making the notation actually correct the first time around.

Anyways... some information I got from his blog, and combined with my own research into the game. I honestly am still confused about the game map, so try to find the correct room by looking at your status on the top left of screen. Sorry.

Note A
Room name: 特別室A (Blue switches)
Right switch: ON
Left switch: OFF

Note B
Room name: 特別室B (Red switches)
Left switch: ON

Note C
Room name: 特別室D (Green switches)
Right switch: OFF

Note D
Room name: 執務室B (Yellow switches)

Eien234

Reputation score

Hi! Sorry to bring attention to this again! Does anyone have the 1.31 version of this? Thank you! That latest version contains new CGs, is why I am asking.