Aired: May 21, 2010
Producers: Pixy
Genres: Hentai, Supernatural
Duration: 4 min. per episode
Rating: Rx - Hentai
Size: 45MB

---------------------[Download]---------------------------------
Code:
letitbit.net/download/30627.3bcd77de5caa41f542f20b9ceb8b/Soukou_Kijo_Iris_-_Bonus_Video_x264.mp4.html

imgchili.net/show/38842/38842320_ta3.jpg

---------------------[Description]-----------------------------------
Alternative Titles
Synonyms: Anti-Demon Hunters, Anti-Demon Ninja Asagi
Japanese: ??????

Information
Type: Special
Episodes: 1
Aired: May 1, 2009
Producers: Pixy
Genres: Action, Demons, Hentai, Martial Arts, Supernatural
Duration: 4 min. per episode
Rating: Rx - Hentai
Size: 45MB

---------------------[Download]---------------------------------
Code:
letitbit.net/download/37905.3f07a58d395481ca3d9e42c91b3f/Taimanin_Asagi_Bonus_Video.mp4.html

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: [hot] Bonus hentai

how do we download it? in order to download from the free section we have to download a download manager from that site which im sure wont be safe. do you have a megaz, depositfile or rapidgator link?

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

i dont see a checked sky monkey check box and clicking download free bring up that install download instead.

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

i dont see a checked sky monkey check box and clicking download free bring up that install download instead.
Don't bother...I'm not. If somebody wants to download it and upload to a service that doesn't reek of virus then feel free to. I'm not touching it.

Minerve

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Don't bother...I'm not. If somebody wants to download it and upload to a service that doesn't reek of virus then feel free to. I'm not touching it.
Just the name of the link is advertising, sayin' kinda "Want to get nice virus on your computer? Go ahead and click here."

Dunno how you could even think about goin' on this site.

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

Downloaded the files, they and the website is legit, though it is a bit farty at wanting to let you to download them without purchasing a premium account. Click on slow download, click on no thanks when it asks you if you want to buy a premium (it's underneath all the shit said to get you to buy the premium), and then click slow download again. You'll then be prompted to wait for 60 seconds, and once the countdown has ended you need to click the play button on the captcha to display what you need to put in for the code. And then you'll be given access to the download button, though make sure to uncheck the 'download with skymonk' box. Not sure what it does but I'm guessing it doesn't download it with your browser.

Also of note, you can only download one file a day with a free account, and whilst I've only downloaded the first file and that was only just over seven minutes long I'm guessing the second one isn't much longer.