What's new

[House of Black Dream Fantasies] ラクエンイセキのリムリリム / Rimuririmu Paradise Iseki (RJ149669)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gryphose

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Rimuririmu Paradise Iseki

I'm just finish it recently. Here's the details guide for Mea sub-quests
◆Let's explore more: go to the 2nd exit of Mall Road to meet Mea
◆Girl at pier: talk and give her some gifts (Orange Juice, Soda, Ice cream, Fairy Flower)
◆Introduce Yufuru to Mea: Use Yufuru to carry Mea
◆Make Yufuru&Mea become good friends: use Yufuru bring Mea somewhere then drop her, those 2 will talk a bit about how strong Yufuru is.
◆Let's invite Mea do some H: Put Mea in bathtub or in the water, she'll wear her swimsuit. Then Double Fuck her.

Below is a bit rewrite of gotnoface guide for Mea

◆Make Yufuru&Mea be friends again: self-explain

Then you can do whatever you want with her :p
Yeah, got that all done. Thanks for the help though, much appreciated. :)

Byzantine2014

Tentacle God
Reputation score

New version is out, and appears to be save compatible. The red girl a couple blog posts back is apparently in it, but haven't been able to find her yet. Can anyone read this?

salking

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Looks like I should wait for the new events to get extracted then.
Never know if the new version added something I might miss.

artificial academy

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Feel like I just got kick in the balls, just finished translations in few days, then the game's updated. The creator even said he still got some plans to update in the future. Ok then, I'll try to move my translation to the new version (1.11) as soon I get a hold of the update patch, much appreciate if someone could upload the update patch to somewhere (just the patch, so it's not breaking any rule).

@salking: I uploaded the dxadecode.exe in the attachment. You can drag and drop .dxa file into it :)

Attachments

salking

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Feel like I just got kick in the balls, just finished translations in few days, then the game's updated. The creator even said he still got some plans to update in the future. Ok then, I'll try to move my translation to the new version (1.11) as soon I get a hold of the update patch, much appreciate if someone could upload the update patch to somewhere (just the patch, so it's not breaking any rule).

@salking: I uploaded the dxadecode.exe in the attachment. You can drag and drop .dxa file into it :)
Ouch indeed, hope it works out well.

And thanks for the decoder.
Now we just need to play the waiting game for the patch to show up in the support section.
Unless we can get a full version.

Byzantine2014

Tentacle God
Reputation score

...I'll be able to upload the full game in about 12 hours if you want, no idea where the patch is though.

salking

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

...I'll be able to upload the full game in about 12 hours if you want, no idea where the patch is though.
I think the maker said that the patch would be delayed a bit, probably gonna be up on the 29th, according to the blog.

Edit:
Looks Like the patch just came out, time to copy paste.

Last edited:

Manuel de Mush

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Some of the animations that are in the game don't appear when I do them. The bar will fill, but sprites will disappear. Is this a glitch on my end, or have those animations not been unlocked yet? Or have they not been implemented into the game yet?

gotnoface

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I'll try to update my guide and cheat tables, if I'll find spare time in January. No promises.
Also I'll add and credit your detailed Mea events guide artificial_academy, in due time.

yariel

Tentacle God
Reputation score

yeah, I know that feeling ...
finishing fixing / translation and few days latter it get update which might erase part of which we already work at ...
Some of the animations that are in the game don't appear when I do them. The bar will fill, but sprites will disappear. Is this a glitch on my end, or have those animations not been unlocked yet? Or have they not been implemented into the game yet?
try to update your WHOLE game, not just receiving update from "artificial academy" ...
because update also contain H animation, so if the translation call it, then it won't appear if it not exist ...

artificial academy

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Re-copying right now. Luckily, I can compare hex version of 1.10 and 1.11 to see what's changed so this process will be quick... and painful :mad:

How do you download the update patch?
Direct from here

Or Mega link, courtesy of RichInsanity:

kissofthehell

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

So whats in the new version? Beside the girl in the Red dress and the new "journal" entry.

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Found the new girl in 1.11, in the room with the heart. The one where you gotta grapple hook your way into over by the green zone. You just gotta keep beating her with the guy until she stops attacking you for good and then shower her with gifts to get her scenes.

Byzantine2014

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Found the new girl in 1.11, in the room with the heart. The one where you gotta grapple hook your way into over by the green zone. You just gotta keep beating her with the guy until she stops attacking you for good and then shower her with gifts to get her scenes.
By the elevator that requires the Amrita stones? Thanks a lot for that!

samur

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

can someone pls poste a save file?

artificial academy

Demon Girl
Reputation score

OK, finished update to 1.11. Post #227

Change from 1.10: not much beside adding the new girl and bugs fix
- The new girl name is Raibu Rarara. Hero got 2 more useful skills while carrying her. 2 H-scene with her
- You can now change the Osawari (touching, H) mode to auto, semi-auto, manual by pressing R during H scene.

Status
Not open for further replies.