What's new

[House of Black Dream Fantasies] ラクエンイセキのリムリリム / Rimuririmu Paradise Iseki (RJ149669)

Status
Not open for further replies.

piepiepie

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Re: Rimuririmu Paradise Iseki

There was an update on the Blog. From what I can tell the game is being pushed back to the either the 4th or the 11th of April.

Here is the blog post if you want to read it yourself:

unknownpervert

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Isnt now the days where the game is supposed to be released?

From his last message,he said he was almost done but have to check more for Bug:

google translation for 2015-04-07:

Progress situation

Either because although small part is there are still many, the end came in sight
Serious mode is solved, it is a little feeling that you've been down the pace ...
Enough not part summarizes in moderation in the be compensated in an update.

Although this week is a little unreasonable, because I think that it can be released in the next week
Please wait a little longer.

piepiepie

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Progress situation

Either because although small part is there are still many, the end came in sight
Serious mode is solved, it is a little feeling that you've been down the pace ...
Enough not part summarizes in moderation in the be compensated in an update.

Although this week is a little unreasonable, because I think that it can be released in the next week
Please wait a little longer.
From this it looks like it could be released next week.

zarion

Cthulhu
Reputation score

New update. Delayed again, this time until the weekend.

Ozimandias

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Hmmm,

If the author says the weekend, I guess that he is talking about his involvement, as I don't think that DLSite release other than during the week?

That will doubtless add a few more days to the process, so I guess we will have to be patient a bit longer :(

On the bright side, it suggests he is doing some decent final checking, which several games recently have obviously lacked, and been as buggy as hell.

We cannot have everything I suppose.

Cheers,

OZ

piepiepie

Cthulhu
Reputation score

New update. Delayed again, this time until the weekend.
If I understood correctly, Saturday would be release day. This is great! The delay isn't bad at all.

revive

Demon Girl
Reputation score

it`s out

zarion

Cthulhu
Reputation score

No, it's not. Not when you can't buy the damned thing.

piepiepie

Cthulhu
Reputation score

So as we wait for this game to "find its way here" I would like to point out the screen shots. From the screen shots it I didn't notice any new enemies (excluding the girl with the blue umbrella). This is kind of disappointing and I hope I am wrong. I would like too see 3-4 new enemies we haven't seen. Anyways I am pumped for this game!

Byzantine2014

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So as we wait for this game to "find its way here" I would like to point out the screen shots. From the screen shots it I didn't notice any new enemies (excluding the girl with the blue umbrella). This is kind of disappointing and I hope I am wrong. I would like too see 3-4 new enemies we haven't seen. Anyways I am pumped for this game!
Well, there are all the locked interactions with the current ones, plus the ability to bathe with them from screenshots on the author's site. I do sincerely hope too that there are more girls though. The last game had plenty ;)

Should be up on dlsite tonight, wonder why it's not on the English side. There's also a patch available on the author's site, apparently for some missing voice packs and a few other bugs... doesn't say if it'll be included with all the versions from stores now or not. Meh, will see soon enough.

Last edited:

piepiepie

Cthulhu
Reputation score

There's also a patch available on the author's site, doesn't say if it's an uncensor or game patch... if the latter, shouldn't it be with the download from whatever site? Meh, will see soon enough.
I think if I understood correctly the patch is for bugs. I think DLSite has a time window that needs to be meet if you want to release a game on a specific date. So rather than delaying the game again he just put the patch on his blog.

Byzantine2014

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I think if I understood correctly the patch is for bugs. I think DLSite has a time window that needs to be meet if you want to release a game on a specific date. So rather than delaying the game again he just put the patch on his blog.
Yeah, I misremembered or skipped over some of the annoying blue text... :eek:
Thanks, that makes sense, though hopefully it'll be included in future downloads. Now to wait, slowly.

gordon15

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Ughhhhhh, Digiket is TERRIBLE. I just went to set up an account with them so I can buy the damn game, and you actually need to go through all kinds of age verification to use an ATM card as your payment method. Like really?

Guess I'll be waiting for DLsite to show the game as released. Does anyone know when it's supposed to show up on DLsite properly?

whitecode

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Ughhhhhh, Digiket is TERRIBLE. I just went to set up an account with them so I can buy the damn game, and you actually need to go through all kinds of age verification to use an ATM card as your payment method. Like really?

Guess I'll be waiting for DLsite to show the game as released. Does anyone know when it's supposed to show up on DLsite properly?
like, three hours later? they always update at that time

Sarpe666

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Just out of curiosity will anyone attempt to translate this game? I for one really enjoyed the demo

gordon15

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Does anybody know the username/password required to obtain the patch from his site? I assume he provided it in his blog, but I can't read Japanese.

Ozimandias

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Also on Anime-Sharing (biohrd) if you have trouble with Mega.

:)

OZ

Status
Not open for further replies.