What's new

RPG [ housegame ] [ ハウスゲーム ] Bitch Exorcist Rio 2 / ビッチ退魔師リオ2 RE112563 RJ112563 RPGMaker

Status
Not open for further replies.

sigmazx

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: Bitchi Taimashi Rio 2

I don't want to continue this discussion anymore but Starke and co, you guys need to look at Dargoth and Rogue as role models when it comes to giving to the community.

They translate text hell heavy games in a month or two and they never ask anything in return nor they personally go out after any other website because, really, it's futile to stop it.

tl;dr I'm horny as fuck so please give me my rpg maker games translation, please.

Dimly Lit Hamster

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I don't want to continue this discussion anymore but Starke and co, you guys need to look at Dargoth and Rogue as role models when it comes to giving to the community.

They translate text hell heavy games in a month or two and they never ask anything in return nor they personally go out after any other website because, really, it's futile to stop it.

tl;dr I'm horny as fuck so please give me my rpg maker games translation, please.
People've done that before and just end up with it shared in minutes (seriously, the Saki Quest Translation I did was up on H4D 15 minutes after I posted it, 15 fucking minutes) Translations are a legal grey area as it is, rogue and that are in a unique position as they either have permision (as was the case with Rogues translation of Violated Heroine I believe) or are under the radar enough, but DLsite watches sites like H4D like a frigging hawk, it's understandable that people don't want to share stuff that they know is going to be leaked.

If I knew all my translations would be kept only to the places I'd share them, they'd be here in a heartbeat but they can't for the most part, we weren't going out against this forum, it was a stab at H4D that back fired, true, but we've NEVER asked for anything in return for translations, in fact, doing so would be pretty frigging wrong.

Tl;dr be patient, odds are the translations will come your way some day, or if you REALLY want it, do it yourself, it's really not actually that hard, all you need is a good grasp of english and google translate :p

Edit: Back on topic seeing as everyone seems to be forgetting in EVERY thread :L I forgot how good this game actually is.

Last edited:

sigmazx

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

That's unfortunate but understandable.

I already beat the games but I'd love to replay them with your translation, Monkeyman, as I did with Parallel Fantasy. That shit was sooooo goooood.

Thank you again, Monkeyman!

Dimly Lit Hamster

Tentacle God
Reputation score

That's unfortunate but understandable.

I already beat the games but I'd love to replay them with your translation, Monkeyman, as I did with Parallel Fantasy. That shit was sooooo goooood.

Thank you again, Monkeyman!
Oh I'd nothing to do with this one, it's all VCT as far as I can tell ( haven't actually downloaded this one) but 'tis appreciated :p

Starke

Banned
Reputation score

God it's so easy to talk when you don't have a fucking clue what's going on or without knowing people. Waste of fucking time. People fall on this forums from a parachute and talk like they know jack shit *sigh*

Last edited:

Menech

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

God it's so easy to talk when you don't have a fucking clue what's going on or without knowing people. Waste of fucking time. People fall on this forums from a parachute and talk like they know jack shit *sigh*
I will take this lesson on board, sounds like you learnt it the hard way. :rolleyes:

grazer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Starke, just stop stirring up shit all the time, you're aggravating enough at the best of times and this whole translation fiasco does not need discussing any further. I'm sick of opening threads at random and reading the same drama over and over.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Good point, so am I.

I'd suggest that all posts following mine be about the game and have an ounce of civility in them.

huckbeine

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

lol this reminds me something about Game Dev Tycoon... and its fallout

Menech

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Yeah looking back on yesterday it was kinda stupid, I just got a little pissed off at thanking a guy for a translation, trying to calm a situation, then being told my actions where simply out of begging for the translation in an indirect manner.

However my actions since haven't been great admittedly, anyway last word on this, if the translations have made it to the wild, and get posted on pay sites, I will post them where with mega links ensuring they aren't profited from.

Otherwise I will keep with the translators wishes and keep them locked up. Admittedly I did PM a two people the Rio 2 translation, however this was before the community agreed I shouldn't release them.

However I did request they didn't share said translation, will see how that goes.

Judael

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

C'mon let's forget about everything, be friends, cooperate and follow toxic's suggestion ;)

Gryphose

Lurker
Reputation score

I still want my underboob back. ;-;

...yes, that's my only complaint about this game.

huckbeine

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I didnt like the underboob...

I actually like the clothes from the concept design better

Attachments

Dalock

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I still want my underboob back. ;-;

...yes, that's my only complaint about this game.
Agree ... it was a nice change, not many heroines out there with that particular look in their outfit.

OP
Clorox

Clorox

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

please don't lock my only thread *crosses fingers*
and i agree with Gryphose the underboob was awesome i kinda dont like her new look tho :/ its nice but not as nice as the underboob XD

kitchenandlores

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I agree, the new outfit doesn't look quite look as good as the old one. It does looks interesting though and I do like that it changed for something different.

Pootis404

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Sorry for the necro, but I was curious if there was a translated version still floating around, or if it's being kept under wraps for the translator's sake. I don't wanna to dredge up the earlier argument, I just wanna know if it can or cannot be shared.

molitar

Lurker
Reputation score

Can someone please help me figure out what I am missing as I am not able to sleep it keeps telling me to check out the village.

Talked to everyone once. Can not open locked doors and have not found any unlocked after talking to anyone. The only 2 scenes I have seen so far is the beginning scene, the tool man, and the black haired girl.

I have talked to the chief and walked around but can't find what I am missing so I am not able to sleep at the end to continue.

nm.. seems I somehow missed talking to one villager.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.