What's new

PUZ RPG Maker Shota [ドージンオトメ / DojinOtome] 家事代行のお姉さんで僕の勉強が捗らない! /"Housemaid Ladies Disturb My Study!" (RE222367) (RJ222367)

DarkFlameMaster22

Reputation score
Dlsite:
Creator:

Gameplay:
Basically this game is a quiz game but you can have every kind of interaction that you want with the NPC for example decide to have H things with one up to four girls.
You have four route that you can complete!
This game is NOT SKIPPING ONLY, I mean here you can decide what to do. There are also some minigames with questions or interactive H scenes!

The objective of the game is to complete all the four route (in different session game) and finish the exams with the highest score possible.
The only obstacles that you can face is to spend too much stamina during the morning and so you will skip a day (that's a negative effect)
The only way to surpass this inconvenient is to be on guard on your stamina and when you become too weak just relax for few hoours (so you will pass from morning to afternoon for example)

At the end the H-content is unlockable by getting more confident with the girls and so you will start doing lewd things ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Controls:
It's a point and click so just the mouse!

Description of story:
Is a story of a shota that before the start of the summer holidays decides to "have fun" with four girls of the neighborhood before the end of the school! But during the days you also have to study because there will be exams at the end!

Fetishes: big tits, shota, anal, raw, vanilla, blowjob, deepthroat, reverse rape (not always)

Last edited:

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
OP not up to standard, dlsite description does not constitute a valid OP, requires everything. PM myself, Darkfire or Jesus when you have updated the OP or if you have an update to the OP.

I should also note that this was in the wrong section, threads like this belong in Hentai Games.

OP
DarkFlameMaster22

DarkFlameMaster22

Reputation score
OP not up to standard, dlsite description does not constitute a valid OP, requires everything. PM myself, Darkfire or Jesus when you have updated the OP or if you have an update to the OP.

I should also note that this was in the wrong section, threads like this belong in Hentai Games.
Ah sorry
It's my first experience in a forum
I'll change right now
Can you explain me please what's an OP?

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
OP updated, thread moved back and reopened. Also changed prefix from RPG as this doesn't seem to feature any of the traditional turn based RPG mechanics.

JustLurksHere

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Given the existence of this, what was the point ?
Also, unless this is actually translated, it's plain insane - 20s is nowhere close if you're stuck with external translator.