What's new

How to Add Content To Mugen

Viket

Reputation score
HELLO EVERYONE ! THIS POST IS DEDICATED TO EVERYONE WHO WISH TO KNOW HOW TO MAKE THEIR OWN CONTENT FOR MUGEN!

This topic will be where i going to post my tutorials of all type so everyone can get guide into mugen if you have any suggestion of what i should make a tutorial let me know on the comments and i will be glad to make them when i have the enough time for make it

TUTORIALS THAT DOESNT NEED PROGRAMS

HOW TO ADD CHARS TO MUGEN

HOW TO ADD CHARS TO SPECIFIC FOLDERS

TUTORIALS THAT NEEDS PROGRAMS

PROGRAMS YOU GONNA NEED

(You can use studio too)

Any media tool program like potoshop even paint works

MUGEN HOW TO ADD SPRITES + PALETTE COLORS

[media]

MUGEN HOW TO CREATE A STAGE

[media]

HOW TO CREATE A STAGE BUT THE SPEED IS NORMAL

media]

VIDEO DEMONSTRATION OF A NSFW STAGE

VIDEO DEMONSTRATION 2 SFW

Stage creation example 2

Last edited:

Mizulugu

Reputation score
My suggestion for your tutorial would be to slow down on the things you do, especially for those that really want to learn and follow along.
For competent - expert (Average to Advance) people, they can learn it just by watching your video, but for beginner? Not so much :cry:

Like an example, Talk / Type about in a single video:
  • How to import a sprites in real life time.
  • How to create a sprites (Which fall under art tutorial)
  • How to import stages in real life time.
  • How to Code in mugen
  • and so forward.
That way they won't get lost on the programs you're using, or the things you were doing as you jump. I understand it's time-consuming to do
those videos while performing it, but again, this is only my suggestion and feedback. It's still helpful to others for those that want to do it
without knowing how to do it.

OP
Viket

Viket

Reputation score
My suggestion for your tutorial would be to slow down on the things you do, especially for those that really want to learn and follow along.
For competent - expert (Average to Advance) people, they can learn it just by watching your video, but for beginner? Not so much :cry:

Like an example, Talk / Type about in a single video:
  • How to import a sprites in real life time.
  • How to create a sprites (Which fall under art tutorial)
  • How to import stages in real life time.
  • How to Code in mugen
  • and so forward.
That way they won't get lost on the programs you're using, or the things you were doing as you jump. I understand it's time-consuming to do
those videos while performing it, but again, this is only my suggestion and feedback. It's still helpful to others for those that want to do it
without knowing how to do it.

weird i make sure is understandable for beginners and only thing they would need to do is pause the video and see what is being explained on the notepads while watching what each explanation does
just like old tutorials even i make sure speed up i show my mistakes

i think i saved the recordings so i uploads the videos without speed up
with time i upload them too no worries

Last edited: