curlyboy01

Reputation score
Any hentai games with huge ass breasts or Bakunyū as its called

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
As we've yet to tackle the tagging system of the new software, I don't think asking for suggestions in this manner is unfair. Even then, I'm not sure what even constitutes this fetish or if it's worth having it's own tag separate from [Huge Breasts] . Supposedly the word means explosive milk, but the fetish doesn't require lactation so...

Subnero89bot

Reputation score
There is a new game that hasn't come out yet, where the goal is for the girls breasts to become larger as they drain more from the guy.

So her breasts are supposed to become even larger than this. A demo should come out next month i think? So maybe something to look out for.

OP
C

curlyboy01

Reputation score
There is a new game that hasn't come out yet, where the goal is for the girls breasts to become larger as they drain more from the guy.

So her breasts are supposed to become even larger than this. A demo should come out next month i think? So maybe something to look out for.
thanks

OP
C

curlyboy01

Reputation score
Stop spamming the same message.

What was the game called?