What's new

Announcement [ Hurricane Dot Com] ハリケーンドットコム Sleeping Beauty エッチドット工房(職人魂5) おねむり姫 RE137866 RJ137866

omgimdead

Demon Girl
Reputation score
This game seems to have emerged while I was on holiday haha and I must have missed the release. It doesn't seem to be on ULMF though so I decided hey, might as well. From the same circle as the KO! Fack games and the more recent Punishment Tifa.

dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ137866

Contains:
  1. Sleep Fondling/Touching (Is there a one word way to describe this?)
  2. Pixel Art(Woohoo I know we love that)
  3. Voice Acting (Pretty decent, repeats abit but if you vary you actions you'll probably never notice)
  4. Creampie (Unfortunately, despite the variety of options in phase 1 and 2 there is only one penetrating position..)
  5. No save (If you end the game, be it by cumming or waking her up you go right back to the beginning, not much of a hassle as the game isn't too difficult)

How to play:
Gosh, figure it out yourself, it's just a 60mb flash game
I'm just kidding haha!

In Phase 1 you can only use the upper half of actions. In Phase 2 you can use every action. When affection is high enough, Phase 3 automatically begins and you have to penetrate her. When using actions, some emerge with either a button or a series of dots like "...." and some with both, the button just means you have to press and hold, whereas the dots request you to move your cursor along their dotted path. Hold and move your cursor for the one with both. Phase 2 allows you to strip her and it affects her state of clothing in Phase 3.

A touching game created with over 500
CG variations.
Tease the girl while sleeping and make her wet enough to have sex!

Drag or click the mouse to operate.
Don't rush and give her gentle caresses.

All are depicted in dot graphics. Enjoy the true workmanship!

Last edited by a moderator:

sewermedic

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Onemuri princess - Hurrican Dot Com

The Dlsite page says it's 96.01MB yet the download file is ~60MB. Do you have the updated version?

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Onemuri princess - Hurrican Dot Com

Holy shit the controls is terrible. I gave up at fucking the girl cuz it was so unresponsive.