What's new

ACT [Hurricane Dot Com] オークション / Orction (RJ22148)

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score
It's a slave management game where you fuck, sell, and buy slaves (lol). But honestly it's just that. The demo seems to feature 3 fuckable girls. The pixel art is AMAZING, some of the best I've seen in a while honestly. The animations are also really good, 5-6 frames if I'm not mistaken. I have no clue how to earn money though, except selling the girls.

(Link is valid for 30 days)

Screenshots:

Last edited by a moderator:

Zukebe

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
It's a nice little timewaster for like 20 minutes.

Basically if you want to make money you buy a girl, impregnate her, and sell her off pregnant for a profit. Buying one girl and selling her off multiple times evidently raises the price you get for her,
Annoyingly enough you don't penetrate the black or green haired girls so you can't get them pregnant.
You can make pregnant girls give birth, which raises the orc counter on the top right, but as far as I can tell it does nothing.
When you own all the girls you can go to a meat toilet scene where you can see 7 lower halves and one pair of tits get fucked and that's about it.
Mildly disappointed that there's no difference in the girl's reactions to getting fucked or giving birth however many times you do it, but it's a small game so meh.

There's also a bunch of button commands you can use if you'd rather just skip the game altogether and enjoy the sprite sex.
W toggles the right side icons on/off
J gives you 500 money per press
K turns off the BGM (can't turn it back on unless you restart the game)
L turns on/off the sound effects
T + 1~0 makes you own whichever of the 10 girls you press the corresponding number for
R + 1~0 makes you not own them
Y + 1~0 sets the girls to normal state
U + 1~0 sets the girls to pregnant state (you can use this command to impregnate the black and green haired girls, but trying to fuck them will result in an unendable fuck loop that you'll need to enter the auction or meattoilet screen to exit. Trying to make the two of them give birth has the scene with the red haired girl giving birth instead. The black haired one actually looks like she's leaking some breastmilk when pregnant but it doesn't have any real effect on anything)
I + 1~0 makes the girls look like you just came on/in them
Use G to exit the meat toilet scene

Oh yeah, there's no save function but the game's so short and you can basically do everything with the button commands so there's no real need for a save file.

If anyone wants a link, pm me.

Cupio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Why would anyone want to buy your used pregnant chick? They want your manly orc genes that badly? You are an orc right?

Uxot

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Welp RIP this game links i guess..