What's new

Announcement Hyper Galaxy Fleet [超銀河船団]

dracometeo

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Hyper Galaxy Fleet [超銀河船団]

Every time i wanted to recruit rookie, it always said "ROOKIE APPEARANCE ERROR." I wonder what i did wrong....

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Every time i wanted to recruit rookie, it always said "ROOKIE APPEARANCE ERROR." I wonder what i did wrong....
Your luck is low. After about 10 attempts I finally got one, I've been doing nothing different and can't seem to change it in any way.

boukyaku

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Unlike other games where you will always get a card/etc your chances of failing to recruit a pilot is high unfortunately. I think they even made it higher recently because there are a bunch of players (like me) who've already collected all the 12 sample girls for open beta.

援軍派遣/Despatch (Dispatch, they misspelled it.......) is actually an important feature. You really don't get anything in terms of resources and no exp, but you get friend gacha points (why is gacha here, it's not a DMM game....).
You will receive 100 points every time your unit is dispatched, 100 points gives you one spin for gacha.

You can access the friend gacha system by clicking "GO!/Shop" on the top right corner and clicking the "銀トモPガチャ" tab. I've gotten some interesting items thus far but mainly resources used to append useless skills to droids/mutants/units.

dracometeo

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Your luck is low. After about 10 attempts I finally got one, I've been doing nothing different and can't seem to change it in any way.
Don't know if lady luck trolling me or not..... after i read your comment and try the 'recruit' again, i got yellow loli girl that you get after getting to level 20.

I don't know if i should level up my ship to level 20 or not now. I'm at level 14 right now.

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Unlike other games where you will always get a card/etc your chances of failing to recruit a pilot is high unfortunately. I think they even made it higher recently because there are a bunch of players (like me) who've already collected all the 12 sample girls for open beta.

援軍派遣/Despatch (Dispatch, they misspelled it.......) is actually an important feature. You really don't get anything in terms of resources and no exp, but you get friend gacha points (why is gacha here, it's not a DMM game....).
You will receive 100 points every time your unit is dispatched, 100 points gives you one spin for gacha.

You can access the friend gacha system by clicking "GO!/Shop" on the top right corner and clicking the "銀トモPガチャ" tab. I've gotten some interesting items thus far but mainly resources used to append useless skills to droids/mutants/units.
orz I forgot all about that.....who knows how many points i have saved up by now since I make sure to "Despatch" every time I log for the night or playing another game.

boukyaku

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I finally unlocked "Unlimited Duo" for one of the partner pairs... Took long enough. I don't know the requirements for it, either both the pilot and partner need to be a certain level or they need to fight a certain number of battles together. I suddenly witnessed one of their events after the pilot reached lv 16 -> unlocked.

Very powerful, it's an AOE that causes a lot of dmg. It'll be useful for those missions when waves upon waves upon waves upon waves.... Now I know how it feels to fight BETA (MUV-LUV reference).

Edit: Scratch that, it seems both the pilot/partner need to reach a certain level AND have fought a certain number of battles together. Make sure to watch their events even though they're boring to the extent of literately making me fall asleep.

Edit #2: This wiki seems to have more info filled out;

Last edited:

dracometeo

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I cannot beat 6-star (2) mission with my level 10 unit.... Do i need to make all my unit "Droid Combine Unit" or just with regular unit but higher level?

Last edited:

boukyaku

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

If your pilots are taking too much dmg during a mission then their lvs are either too low or they are given the wrong roles.

I'm finding Unlimited Duo much more powerful than droid combinations but they activate randomly, where the droid combination can be activated by the player although it's just a one-shot kill skill against a strong "boss".

There's apparently been some changes to the open beta limited campaign.

Generals who have reached lv 20 and above will have a chance of winning and obtaining three shipmates presented in the pic.
Four generals will be selected out of the pool of lv 20+ generals to receive the rewards.
The generals will get a msg from the staff of the game to confirm the winnings. If the general does not respond within a certain time limit the winnings will be withdrawn and given to another general.
After the campaign deadline players will be chosen around 6/1.
The chosen players will receive the rewards sometime during the end of June.
The company is severely restricting the sale of said account with the winnings on any auction site.

alimagno619

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

7 star missions are really starting to get hard.
I'd be lucky enough to survive with only 3 units at red health cuz my 2 melee can't tank too long or my shooters take too long to kill enemies.

Any suggestions?
My Pilots/Mutants/Droids currently range from lvl 9-14.

And BTW, is the "Reach level 20" event only till May 26, then servers will be down until official launch?

boukyaku

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Wait for the 11 star missions, where you have to go through 7-10 waves of small/medium/large pests.

I avoid mutants because droids are far superior with their unite and unlimited duo abilities. i also try to keep one melee per team. I honestly have no idea why mutants are even selectable in the first place, they're completely useless.

I place the one to melee in front and make a star formation behind with the strongest range in the middle and medium ranged surrounding.

Unfortunately I can only do this with one team because the developers are spamming us with a bunch of close-combat droids whose partners have extremely weak defence and very high attack and rate, perfect for long range droids. Why? The devs are idiots or they're trolling us. It's like taking away the shield and weapon from an HA in aigis and handing it to an archer, then placing that archer on the front lines to fulfil the HA roll.

You need to watch carefully when the enemy will attack. When you feel like they will attack move the melee out of the way and the enemy will miss. Easy to do with one melee, hard with two. The roles of the melee are to hold the pests back or they will advance very quickly on your long range, especially in later missions.

Make sure the right partners are with the right droids.

Beta ends now, they were extremely ambiguous on whether or not the data will transfer over to live. If not, I won't restart.