What's new

I found something!!!

weaslex

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
While I was browsing the internet looking for more...ahem... reading matieral... (Yeah, we'll go with that.) I came across this site. It's worth a look see, it's got pics, games, ect.

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
Re: I found something!!!

Not new and not allowed, or something like that.

Hentaispider

Lord of the Tap Dance \oO.Oo/ (And Reputation Mana
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Not new and not allowed, or something like that.
More like "every time someone posts a link to an illegitimate download it's taken down instantly." I'm fairly certain talking about them isn't forbidden.

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

From Mod in Games forum:
IF YOU ARE POSTING A VANJA GAMES THREAD, THE FOLLOWING RULES MUST BE ABIDED BY OR THE THREAD WILL BE IMMEDIATELY CLOSED.

1. DO NOT ASK FOR PM REQUESTS. PM THE PERSON WHO IS OFFERING THE LINK.

2. DO NOT DERAIL THE TOPIC BY TALKING ABOUT VANJA'S PRICES, QUALITY OF ARTWORK, OR ANYTHING THAT ISN'T STRICTLY ABOUT THE GAMEPLAY. THIS IS A HENTAI FORUM; WE DON'T CARE ABOUT HOW YOU THINK ONLINE DISTRIBUTION SHOULD BE DONE.

3. IF YOU PUT UP A SECOND THREAD ABOUT VANJA AFTER I'VE ALREADY TAKEN DOWN OTHERS FOR THE EXPRESS PURPOSE OF TRYING TO GET THE GAMES, I WILL DO EVERYTHING IN MY POWER TO GET YOU BANNED.

That is why Vanja threads are retarded. It ALWAYS degenerates into a thread where people ask for links to games or talk about how crappy or overpriced the games are.

Thanks for sharing anyway but I doubt this thread will last very long.