DarkR34p3r

Lurker
Reputation score
...Nunu's a bot.

Deminies

Banned
Reputation score
Re: I knew it...

I've seen that game before...its a blizzard game. Yet, its nowhere near as good as the other blizz games.

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I've seen that game before...its a blizzard game. Yet, its nowhere near as good as the other blizz games.
Except... it's not a blizzard game.

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

It's League Legends, developed by Riot Games. Nowhere near Blizzard, though DotA would be where it was originated from. By THAT the Blizzard connection was true.

OP
DarkR34p3r

DarkR34p3r

Lurker
Reputation score

Yeah a couple of my friends said they've played it. Is it some sort of MMO?

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

Yeah a couple of my friends said they've played it. Is it some sort of MMO?
If ye heard the term Defense of the Anchients (aka DotA) it's basicly 5 heroes vs 5 heroes that try to press a horde of minions into the other player's base, who then cause utter chaos to the opponent with the goal of breaking down a central goal. A lot of games have taken such a approach with thier game style, such as Monday Night Combat (which puts a FPS spin to it.)

Deminies

Banned
Reputation score

I say blizzard because you can find every character and monster in that game, you can also find in the Warcraft series (including World of Warcraft).

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I say blizzard because you can find every character and monster in that game, you can also find in the Warcraft series (including World of Warcraft).
But its not made by Blizzard at all. Sure it's based off a series of custom maps in Blizzard games, and so of course borrows liberally from their art style, but its still not a Blizzard game.

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

I think the bigger question that needs to be asked here is why in the name of shit does this fucking thread exist? Surely the original post could've been made elsewhere like, oh I don't know, the OFF TOPIC THREAD. And then there's always the games discussion thread for the topic at hand now.

Deminies

Banned
Reputation score

But its not made by Blizzard at all. Sure it's based off a series of custom maps in Blizzard games, and so of course borrows liberally from their art style, but its still not a Blizzard game.
In that last statment I said why I thought that it was. I can accept it isn't, but it is definitely based off it.
I think the bigger question that needs to be asked here is why in the name of shit does this fucking thread exist? Surely the original post could've been made elsewhere like, oh I don't know, the OFF TOPIC THREAD. And then there's always the games discussion thread for the topic at hand now.
No one reads Off-topic threads and this still counts as everything else since it started as a video. We are discussing what is shown in it. /end story

Last edited:
OP
DarkR34p3r

DarkR34p3r

Lurker
Reputation score

If ye heard the term Defense of the Anchients (aka DotA) it's basicly 5 heroes vs 5 heroes that try to press a horde of minions into the other player's base, who then cause utter chaos to the opponent with the goal of breaking down a central goal. A lot of games have taken such a approach with thier game style, such as Monday Night Combat (which puts a FPS spin to it.)
I haven't heard of DotA before, but I have heard of Monday Night Combat. Sounds interesting.

Well it started as a, well I thought, fairly clever joke. But then people actually started talking about the game, so it went into that direction.

Just trying to get active again is all. And yes the Off-Topic thread died in February.