What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ 三歩屋 ] 甘い薬とマリィの秘密 (RJ161841)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ffviplayer

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: 甘い薬とマリィの秘密

*sighs*... I only managed to get my hands on this game now and what a lovely surprise, I can't save since the start and I don't know why.
Now, after doing every event at the town and waking up the next morning, went to the old woman's shop again to talk to her and BAM! Black screen of death with a message claiming that the script can't find the file Save/PlayData.rvdata2

Is this supose to be funny? ...
Either uncheck read only on your save folder or use something like locale emulator.

Or just try the newest version here (version 1.33, JAP):

In 1.33 version, you can unlock all the scenes in CG room after you beat this game.

Here's some tips/infos for this game:

There are 8 ending in this game, and they're all texts only.

To beat the game fast, use the stair in your room to switch to night and go to bar, hiring the hunters with body until they get you all the materials.

Before talking to the old woman and start NG+, sell all the things in your inventory for gold, since most items will be gone in NG+.

There are two distinct major materials from bosses, you get the strong (or better) one by losing to the boss, and normal one from the hunters you hire.
(I'm not sure what kind it will be if you beat the bosses, since I lost to them or just hired hunters for the materials so far)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
I've tried out 3 different endings so far:

3, succubus: Lust 100 and refuse to drink the medicine in the end (with better materials).

4, semi-succubus: refuse to drink the white medicine every time you hand out the materials to the old woman.

7, whore: Lust 100 and do lots of prostitution (I'm not sure, to be honest) and drink the medicine in the end. (with better materials)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
The game plot and art are ok, but you do need to grind a lot to beat the bosses, and the conditions for the endings seem very complicated.

Last edited:

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Can someone please re-upload the rough translation please ^ ^

Manuli3

Reputation score

Man, some of these games...

Grew up just fine, teacher get's sick then she walks out the door
and everyone and everything wants to get into her panties. xD
RJ161841 partial? i cant found it ?

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
OP does not meet standard for old OPs. Thread locked. PM a mod with an update to the OP to get this thread unlocked.

Status
Not open for further replies.