What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ 三歩屋 ] 甘い薬とマリィの秘密 (RJ161841)

Status
Not open for further replies.

shortykilz

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Re: 甘い薬とマリィの秘密

Anyone know how to get strange jam? cant figure it out :p its needed to save the girl on the mountain.
You need to find a big red flower in a the forest. The area will be heart shaped, and you'll need to go through a hidden passage to get to it. So keep an eye open for a red flower in a seemingly unreachable place, and bump into walls until you can get to it.

Oh, and you'll need to bring it to one girl in the basement of that one building that's only open during the late afternoon/early evening.

Seipher

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Ah thanks, any clue what the snow flower and the other one is for?

OP
yc4ever

yc4ever

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

the flower description says it sells for a high price,so i sold it instead :(

lkkyo

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

wow this game is so hard, like leveling up and fighting bosses are so hard @@

xbulzeebx

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I dunno if you're suppose to be able to beat the bosses but I was able to run from every fight and just lose to all the bosses. Kinda makes grinding not worth it.

Seipher

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Theres New Game + also so you can beat the bosses 2nd go. you still get the scenes if you beat them by talking to guy in the bar, also get some other things, like the prison key from minotaur and dont have to lose Virginity to the big mushroom.

Dideldidum

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

hi i was wondering what agth codes you use. I get a lot more gibberish than usual with this game. Hardly anything translates!

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

You need to find a big red flower in a the forest. The area will be heart shaped, and you'll need to go through a hidden passage to get to it. So keep an eye open for a red flower in a seemingly unreachable place, and bump into walls until you can get to it.

Oh, and you'll need to bring it to one girl in the basement of that one building that's only open during the late afternoon/early evening.
goes not.
seems to be completely. XD

dante15

Demon Girl
Reputation score

what do i need to do after i rescued the one girl in the mountins she gave me a ring but i don't know what to do after

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score

what do i need to do after i rescued the one girl in the mountins she gave me a ring but i don't know what to do after
go cave in mountins kill boss or GoR or pub employ magic 6 times untill get item?

Darkstrain

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Hentai logic man xD the same logic that says that if you rape someone enough, she falls in love with you.
stockholm syndrome is real... Now hentai amps it to eleven XD

lkkyo

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

does anyone has a complete save file, my new game is broken, after any H scene it just goes black screen

gotnoface

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Here's complete save. ^Sorry about that.
The game apparently has multiple endings, but it's safe to assume they are text only.
Remember that once you enter recollection room, your game is screwed in version 1.0. You have to reload something prior to entering or you'll get black screen.

Attachments

lkkyo

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

the upper part of the CG room had alot of potential if they actualy added some CG into it, but maybe budget or time was not enough for the circle to add it

hope that there will be major updates, but for now this game is cleared i guess

Finfin

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Hentai logic man xD the same logic that says that if you rape someone enough, she falls in love with you.
That's actually not as far from reality as you think. Its an extreme case of Stockholm Syndrome but there are a lot of dynamics to it and I won't try to go into details or specifics.

dragon5162

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

anyone have the partial for this bc the link to the one in this thread is gone

also why cant i save how do i fix that issue

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

*sighs*... I only managed to get my hands on this game now and what a lovely surprise, I can't save since the start and I don't know why.
Now, after doing every event at the town and waking up the next morning, went to the old woman's shop again to talk to her and BAM! Black screen of death with a message claiming that the script can't find the file Save/PlayData.rvdata2

Is this supose to be funny? ...

Status
Not open for further replies.