What's new

ACT ADV Ci-En Active Loli Ryona Guro [いーめいどぷらす/E-Made+] Mad Island

dddddd6

Reputation score
How do you capture and tame island girls?

How long before their pregnancy develops?
Use Weapons that stun(weapons that damage the white bar : club is one of then) or press R in girls if u playing male character.
When then on ground just click and theres a option to carry (just dont go for dismantle).
Build Cage, place npc inside and put food, the progression to tame its the pink or purple color.(for some reason theres some foods that dount count, i suggest hunt deer and put cooked beef for faster tame).
when the npc get a icon max/maxed, just take it to ur inventory and right click.
My bad for my english, not my first language.

MyThoS

Reputation score
hey anyone knows what partner means in this game? is that mean you can marry them or something?

MyThoS

Reputation score
unimplemented
yeah seems like that, read it on their official ci-en page, someone gives the idea, to marry NPC, have a relationship with them, or something like that, cool idea I say.

Codex07

Reputation score
yeah seems like that, read it on their official ci-en page, someone gives the idea, to marry NPC, have a relationship with them, or something like that, cool idea I say.
Well suprsingly,the dev quite active on disc,he really read all the request,for example:the trophy where you can put head or any limbs on it,it was implemented from someone request

pickle45

Reputation score
How do you capture and tame island girls?

How long before their pregnancy develops?
Besides the clubing/bat method you can also catch them in their sleep at night and just force grape em. After doing so it acts as they have been knocked out and you can pick them up. This only works for females. When it comes to taming yes put them in a wooden or steel cage and you feed them food. Cooked meat works best since it tames them quicker. After it says max you can right click and place them.

They have several options
MOVE can set their location and combat area and area to take care of.
TALK this is how you can intiate sex via INVITE. How are you is not really used. When doing sex its best to fondle until the pinkbar goes dark pink then you can insert without any issues and when bar is full they will give you +10 heart. If you finish before the dark pink bar its a -5 heart. You can finish at any time and insert and finish constantly when ever she will get pregnant when you hear the baby noise. Cannot have sexual interactions while they are pregnant so no option for invite until after they give birth.
STATUS shows all target char stats
FOLLOW Depending on your follower skills you have depends on how many can follow but this button will allow any individual under your control follow you up to 2 max currently
DELIVERY this option apears when pregnancy is full and can deliver baby. If you have a delivery bed they will go to that and deliver without risk of stillborn. If not they just do it on the spot.
CARRY puts the target individual in your inventory. Max of 5 people can be carried at one time.

Deadwings

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Where do I find clay?
You mean soil? Or at least, that's what my translator says.

Craft a shovel and right click the ground. If the clay you talk about isn't the soil I'm talking about, then I can only suggest you craft that shovel and right click all over the place until you find it. Perhaps inside a cave?

Sitas

Reputation score
You mean soil? Or at least, that's what my translator says.

Craft a shovel and right click the ground. If the clay you talk about isn't the soil I'm talking about, then I can only suggest you craft that shovel and right click all over the place until you find it. Perhaps inside a cave?
No, not the soil. The clay for the "Angry jar" and "Haniwa".

Guess I'm gonna try my luck with digging in the mines.

/e: Found it. Digging in the swamp area.

Last edited:

Jet69

Reputation score
what are the requirements for breeding it won’t let me see them?

pocencer

Reputation score

look like we finally found her friend

hieupro1997

Lurker
Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Permanent ban.
Any one have link for the lastest version ?

dazedanon19

Reputation score
I haven't started the game yet but I have a question about the alpha. Is the gallery a WIP (I see 5 scenes) or is most H locked until the full version comes out?

pickle45

Reputation score
I haven't started the game yet but I have a question about the alpha. Is the gallery a WIP (I see 5 scenes) or is most H locked until the full version comes out?
Currently the gallery only shows some of the scenes with the girl only nothing else. There are other sex animations in the game that are not in the gallery

MajorKagami

Tentacle God
Reputation score
you can now take the chopped up people and make soul stitched (Frankenstein monster). they are working on the Lab part of the game right now.