What's new

ACT ADV Ci-En Active Loli Ryona Guro [いーめいどぷらす/E-Made+] Mad Island

Stahli89

Reputation score
Can't even use the wooden cage to reach any progress by adding food, nothing changes. Not even after a week...

AlejTor

Reputation score
How do i get the mermaid? I mean whenever i tried to approach her she just leaves.
I used this guide that was posted a few months ago:

https://ulmf.org/threads/i_meidopurasu-e-made-survival-game-no-rj-yet.15128/post-1201078

https://ulmf.org/threads/i_meidopurasu-e-made-survival-game-no-rj-yet.15128/post-1201081

Fishing rod is crafted with (4) branch and (10) fiber. Don't forget to bring bait (insects, etc.)
Rainbow swimsuit is crafted with (1) seashell (on the beach) and (1) rainbow coral (in the water)

Can't even use the wooden cage to reach any progress by adding food, nothing changes. Not even after a week...
What kind of cage are you using, and what do you have in the cage?

Can you post a pic?

Stahli89

Reputation score
What kind of cage are you using, and what do you have in the cage?

Can you post a pic?
Fixed it, somehow the workbench was too close to the cage. When i changed the position it started to make progress, weird.

Mr.Store

Reputation score
Blue Chest.JPG

I'm having trouble at Ruin level 5, there is a blue chest and the door behind it is closed. How do you open these two things?

Last edited by a moderator:

Neetosnek

Reputation score
How do i get the mermaid? I mean whenever i tried to approach her she just leaves.
After you go near her, go upward towards the rocks with small pond. There will be blue circle within the pond, use your fishing rod to fish the mermaid bra. Craft Rainbow bra before you fish the mermaid bra

AlejTor

Reputation score
I'm having trouble at Ruin level 5, there is a blue chest and the door behind it is closed. How do you open these two things?
The boss (giant robot) should be there. This is from last months update:
Screenshot 2.jpg
Once you defeat the robot, the chest and door open.

I did try level 5 a few times on this month's version and the boss did not appear for me either.

It must be a bug from this update. The dev did change the boss on level 10 in this update. Maybe the boss on level 5 was messed up in the process.

dragonflame

Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Permanent ban.
i got question does anyone have the latest survival game that i can download from anyone.

creeperboy33

Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Permanent ban.
Where can I download the latest version of the game at normal speed?

XII

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Can anyone tell me where I can find "vine"?
if i'm not wrong, its from pitcher plant enemies in swamp area, the place where trees are swapped with giant mushroom, the enemies kinda rare though, i met more walking fish than the pitcher plant there

AlejTor

Reputation score
Can anyone tell me where I can find "vine"?
Thanks to whoever responds to me.
if i'm not wrong, its from pitcher plant enemies in swamp area, the place where trees are swapped with giant mushroom, the enemies kinda rare though, i met more walking fish than the pitcher plant there
Like he said, the pitcher plant in the swamp. It usually drops at least one vine.
pitcher.jpg

Tjvctuh

Reputation score
Someone who can pass the paid version here? It won't let you buy it since my card doesn't work for that

AlejTor

Reputation score
are there any updates for the demo i look on the discord and saw some stuff i have not seen
Screenshot 3.jpg

The last version update was June 24. Emaid releases a new update every month (usually). The next update should be in about two weeks.

benlevente

Reputation score
Somebody can help decensore? I put the files in bepinex/plugins but they didnt work.