What's new

I'd like to know if there are more of this genre...

rizo

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Okay a long time ago I watched the Newmanoid Cam OVA where she is cosplaying and is gullible and gets raped, but she doesn't know it's wrong.
I also watched Cosplay Roshutsu Kenkyuukai Episode 1-2 and it's similar. I was wondering if anyone can recommend any other hentai anime or manga which are similar with a genre of a gullible and airhead protagonist with or without rape. I don't know if this is a specific genre but I thought I'd ask here in hopes someone has come across some similar. :) I'd prefer it in English too as that's the only language I can understand (I know I'm terrible)

Thanks in advance

Bryanis

Reputation score
Re: I'd like to know if there are more of this genre...

Right now, the only one crossing my mind is "バカな妹を利口にするのは俺の××だけな件について ミルク大好き!! 御津井 芭華♡ 編" ( Baka na Imouto o Rikou ni Suru no wa Ore no XX Dake na Ken ni Tsuite )
in 4 ep.

I've seen some fan subtitled translation around, dunno if link are still up.

Pretty certain I encountered one or two more of that kind but I've got to remember them and found back their name :/

OP
rizo

rizo

Reputation score
Re: I'd like to know if there are more of this genre...

Right now, the only one crossing my mind is "バカな妹を利口にするのは俺の××だけな件について ミルク大好き!! 御津井 芭華♡ 編" ( Baka na Imouto o Rikou ni Suru no wa Ore no XX Dake na Ken ni Tsuite )
in 4 ep.

I've seen some fan subtitled translation around, dunno if link are still up.

Pretty certain I encountered one or two more of that kind but I've got to remember them and found back their name :/
ahh yea I've saw that one before, couldn't remember its name though to post it. Thanks though :)