What's new

[Complete - Partial] いえで荘~家出娘とハーレム性活~ [RJ381120]

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score
DLSite :
ULMF Thread : None
Download Link :

There was some things i couldn't translated , but should be fine.
Let me know if there is any error etc.
Password is my username with a upper case Y.

Also :

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Well, well, well, if it isn't the FAMOUS Yugifan3 himself. I've heard the many legends about you, pal, but I never had the pleasure to make your acquaitance. Now that I do I'd like to shake your hand from one gentleman to another.

OP
Yugifan3

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Well, well, well, if it isn't the FAMOUS Yugifan3 himself. I've heard the many legends about you, pal, but I never had the pleasure to make your acquaitance. Now that I do I'd like to shake your hand from one gentleman to another.
Hi! Ill avoid hand shake, specially the right one... I know where thats been often. Don't wanna go too off topic, if you or anyone wanna chat with me, there is the Discord Link in my Signature.

shuyguy1988

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Yugi ur back!!, will you be back on discord too? we wrote together and then u took a break and left .. well everything, glad your back bud :)

gf2468

Reputation score
Hey, thanks for the patch.
A few things I found: first, the sex option don't actually match what happens when you pick them. For exemple, picking the blowjob option will actually trigger a paizuri scene. Second, and probably a bigger deal, picking the handjob scene causes the game do fade to black and time to progress as if a scene had played, but it doesn't. It also doesn't register the scene as having happened, as the handjob stat for the girls never goes up from zero, even if you trigger the handjob scene (which is actually triggered through a different option, as I said before). And apparently, from reading the troubleshooting section in-game, it seems development level will only increase if you do all the foreplay scenes at least once, which would explain why it's getting stuck at 38%.

OP
Yugifan3

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Hey, thanks for the patch.
A few things I found: first, the sex option don't actually match what happens when you pick them. For exemple, picking the blowjob option will actually trigger a paizuri scene. Second, and probably a bigger deal, picking the handjob scene causes the game do fade to black and time to progress as if a scene had played, but it doesn't. It also doesn't register the scene as having happened, as the handjob stat for the girls never goes up from zero, even if you trigger the handjob scene (which is actually triggered through a different option, as I said before). And apparently, from reading the troubleshooting section in-game, it seems development level will only increase if you do all the foreplay scenes at least once, which would explain why it's getting stuck at 38%.
This may be caused by the game itself and not my translation. As the version I translated may be outdated compared to later version. So, technical things regarding game itself I can't do much about it.

Yugi ur back!!, will you be back on discord too? we wrote together and then u took a break and left .. well everything, glad your back bud :)
I am on Discord , just click the link in my signature.

gf2468

Reputation score
This may be caused by the game itself and not my translation. As the version I translated may be outdated compared to later version. So, technical things regarding game itself I can't do much about it.
I see. What version did you use?

fantasmic

Reputation score
I checked the patch using ver1.2 (27 May 2022; i.e. the most up-to-date version) and can confirm that sex options are bugged with some playing the incorrect scene and others simply getting skipped. I only tested sporadically with Fuuka and the blonde, but I imagine most/all scenes with all characters are bugged.