What's new

Announcement [Illusion] Musumakeup

theaq44

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

It looks like Illusion is about to release their next game. While I found the gameplay of their recent titles lacking, a good enough portion made for some decent fap material so I decided to bring this to your attention. Honestly, I'd be content if I could find some links to AG3, and maybe SB3 or Zero. SOPA and PIPA really screwed me over seeing how I got my new computer right after the dust settled and all the good sites died out.

The titel roughly translates to "Daughter Makeup." In this game you adopt an abandoned baby girl you find in a cave (that protects dragons or something.) The game involve you training your adopted daughter and eventually choosing if you want to show her what it means to be a woman to put it subtly (wink wink nudge nudge.) There are also 3 other heroines in the game, so I'm guessing you'll get h-scenes with them as well.

The preview page at Illusion's website:

cdstar99

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: [Illusion] Musumakeup

Wow it seems to be a nice game, like Princesmaker, I searched but couldnt find anything too, hope somebody will find a link

DarkWarpalg6

Sex Demon
Reputation score

The titel roughly translates to "Daughter Makeup." In this game you adopt an abandoned baby girl you find in a cave (that protects dragons or something.) The game involve you training your adopted daughter and eventually choosing if you want to show her what it means to be a woman to put it subtly (wink wink nudge nudge.)
That would probably be enough to put alot of people off, it did for me seeing a toddler growing up on the site's title. The graphic style and positions does seem vastly improved in this game though.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

That would probably be enough to put alot of people off, it did for me seeing a toddler growing up on the site's title. The graphic style and positions does seem vastly improved in this game though.
I think those are basically for flashback (only 1 voice sample on each of those period)

looks like you'll focus mostly on her highschool years or afterward, since the 'various style' thing it after that highschool image.

OP
theaq44

theaq44

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

According to the fine folks down at HF the the body customization won't be as in depth. You'll get a few options for positions and sizes and such. The wardrobe and hair options seem nice and plentiful though, and the demo had a nice little color palette that give you more options for well... colors. The demo only had it for eyes and hair though.

Also musu translates directly to "sultry" so the english title might translate to "Sultrymakeup." I'm just glda the title won't get lost in translation like Happy End Trigger did; it should have been something more along the lines of "Trigger Happy Ending."

AceofWind

Tentacle God
Reputation score

AG3, SB3 and Zero can all be found with a large amount of seeders on the piratebay, all you have to do is google something like "ag3 torrent" and it should be among the first page of results.

OP
theaq44

theaq44

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

True, but I'm not a big fan of torrenting.

cdstar99

Demon Girl
Reputation score

yes torrenting cause in most of the countrys troubling, its not that the gamecreator could trouble you only.
Its because of the sexual themes and in many countrys it could bring you trouble.

I prefer direct downloads and usenet, but in usenet I found not such games may be somebody can tell where I can find.

cdstar99

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Well good news theI notice that the game isnt out now.

I am sure after release it will be there:)

Leugim

Demon Girl
Reputation score

The last game by illusion I enjoyed 100% (as in it had decent and engaging gameplay and good and interactive hentai) was "Yusha you cant escape from the heroines" (didnt like it not having any customization at all but ADORED the fact hentai was part of actual gameplay not to be "defeated" by the heroines during sex, if they defeated us in combat)

I have nothing against visual novels, If they actually have some interactivity and animations that is... but I prefer games with actual gameplay, tho Premium play darkness has plenty of interaction through customization to makup for that fault, and is very good as a visual novel, I heard musumakup will be about the same.
It's disappointing it will not be a stepup game from the AG3 or Yusha style of games, but if you have a visual novel, Im glad its like premium play darkness at least, as so far its the only visual novel worth "playing" (raidy would be pretty awesome if it had a bit customization or at least animated/interactive hentai scenes)

SquareEnix

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Concept: Grow a baby, and the choose whether or not to have sex with it. This has serious moral issues with me xD I did play musumaker though but I dunno, they didn't grow up and the girls are orphans. To each their own and if you play it I hope you enjoy it :D I would still play this just to have fun with the other heroines, (I like the big breasted glasses chick) and if it's a raising thing I would just make it so she's happy :D

OP
theaq44

theaq44

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Well good news theI notice that the game isnt out now.

I am sure after release it will be there:)
I read the game comes out the 26th.

cdstar99

Demon Girl
Reputation score

It will released on getchu 27 july (friday).

I think it will not be a long time and there will be download sources.
I hope there will direct load links too.

Sigfried

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I she calls me "papa", "otou-san" or something along the lines during sex, I'm in.

OP
theaq44

theaq44

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

The game came out a few days ago. No real information out about it yet. Decent H mode, but I don't really know about the story mode yet. I might get it anyway because I'm what you might call, a collector.