What's new

Im having a lot of trouble with Google and Yahoo about certain things. anyone else?

kinkygoth

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
So my favorite kind of hentai is rape (tentacle rape and some that might not be allowed to be mentioned). It seems the word "Rape" has been scratched off the acceptable search terms on the sites I ALWAYS used. When I type "____ rape" into Google it never gives me anything actually adult related anymore (already checked, filter is off and most other adult searches work fine) and Yahoo gives me absolutely nothing at all if the word Rape is used, but simply Hentai or Forced Orgasms still loads me up with pics. And using the word Forced instead, Forced Tentacle, barely gives me anything.

Anyone else having this issue? What other sites do you use that isnt limited?

AceofWind

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Im having a lot of trouble with Google and Yahoo about certain things. anyone els

I'm not having this problem, maybe it's your ISP or something installed filtering results.

OP
K

kinkygoth

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Im having a lot of trouble with Google and Yahoo about certain things. anyone els

I'm not having this problem, maybe it's your ISP or something installed filtering results.
Any way of finding out without calling and asking?

As for it being something installed, unless its Malware, I know it isnt anything I installed since I built this comp and Im 26 lol