What's new

I'm looking for a writer for a game

Hagya

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Hello,
I'm currently looking for a writer to work with me on my open world flash game to write dialogues and correct all the mistakes I make (I'm not super fluent in english :s). I will pay for each work you do (like commissions). If you accept payment in bitcoins it's great, but I'm okay with paypal too. (ofc, if you want to work for the glory, it's super great). Also I would like somebody who feels engagement toward the game so we can work together a lot.

My game is about a lucky guy winning a heavenly uninhabited island at a lottery. As the player, you have to colonize the island to make girls come and live on the island. Then you can seduce them/peek on them... As you can see, the mood is clearly not serious and I'm looking for fun dialogues rather than a complex storyline. Enough talking, the last version is playable here (flash required) : newgrounds .com/dump/item/d4b814bbe11c5d724bdee39dad019e99 (I can't post link here because I've got less than 15 posts)

If you're interested contact me by PM or in this topic with :
- the work you have already done (if you have done any)
- what you thought about the game
- your price (for example to write a sex scene, to write all the dialogues of the girls...)

---
Hagya