What's new

RPG RPG Maker Loli [I'm moralist] 妻獲り迷宮~シェラリィドの異種姦終身刑~ (RJ278506) / Wife-Hunting Labyrinth ~ Sheraride's Interspecies Life Sentence (RE278506)

mayaktheunholy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
DLSite JP:
DLSite Eng:

New game from a new circle. Dlsite tags it as loli, so I'm tagging the thread that way, but the protag doesn't strike me as being all that "loli".

Basic premise is the main character gets cursed and delves into a labyrinth to try to find a way to remove the curse. She is quite strong at the start, but will get weakened and corrupted the more you get defeated. The game is more about the story than the combat, and can be cleared pretty quickly once you know what to do. There are multiple endings, which I will put in a spoiler as they are not straightforward to trigger. A virgin clear is possible.

Controls: standard RPGmaker MV controls. Be aware it does have a text speedup, which for me was happening even if I only pressed the confirm key for a split second on my usb controller.

Getting the "good end" is very counter-intuitive, so here is a spoiler on the endings:
To get the "good end" (can be a virgin run if done early enough, though there is nothing "extra" for being a virgin), you need to keep trying to force your way through the tentacles on level 1. You need to do this a total of 24 times, then you should fall into a nest of tentacles. Once you are in there, do not leave. Use the "Light of Areva" skill to destroy all the tentacles (grenade item might work too), and then you can proceed to a new area, which will trigger the good end.
To get the "endless corrupted wandering" ending, just keep getting defeated, the mc will get more and more cursed and weakened. Eventually, there will be a scene at the gates of the dungeon where she is asked a bunch of questions (just keep answering "yes" and "admit it". After this, you are essentially in "free roam mode" in the dungeon, and impregnation/pregnancy/birth content is unlocked (no traditional ending with a cut back to the title, just free roam).

DLsite tags: Female point of view, Female protagonist, Pregnancy, Birth, Rape, Inter-species sex, Loli

Also, I made a partial translation for this (menus, items, etc): https://ulmf.org/threads/ri-sheraryidono-rj278506-im-moralist.14096/

Last edited:

Fatso999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
For those who are too lazy, the recollection room has a nice "unlock everything" feature

blerghit

Reputation score
This game is great, Prologue is how MCs sisters"twin princesses" got corrupted by monster cock, and now after getting cursed she is facing the same fate.
Art is nice, i love how MC starts wondering about lewd stuff as she dives deeper and gets more and more corrupted

Beats9821

Reputation score
Did you enjoy your time with the game? I'm on the edge about this one.

Oir

Reputation score
Damn that's some spicy art and pretty extreme scenes which we don't often see translated in the west. Would love to see more of these kinds of games but they don't seem to be the norm for english audiences. Thanks for doing the partial!

blerghit

Reputation score
There is battle rape, RoL and few scenes out of dungeon.

Acac

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Is it possible to defeat the big group of monsters in floor 2? Is that supposed to end in a lose? Thanks!

OP
mayaktheunholy

mayaktheunholy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Is it possible to defeat the big group of monsters in floor 2? Is that supposed to end in a lose? Thanks!
If I remember correctly, it is an infinite loop. You will just keep getting into battles until you eventually lose.

Acac

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
If I remember correctly, it is an infinite loop. You will just keep getting into battles until you eventually lose.
Hey, thanks! Sorry, could I ask another 2 question?

1) After I get the key to the locked door in the Dungeon level 1, the monument says something about a stone statue. Do you know where this statue is? Is it the statue in the same room? I inspected the room, but the main character didn't notice anything unusual about it. Is this what I need the Church second floor library for?
2) Later on, I'm in a meeting, and I'm supposedly given a key to the library on the Church second floor. But when I take the left stairs to the second floor and try to open the library door, it says it is locked. Did I miss a step to unlock the library?

Thanks! :)

OP
mayaktheunholy

mayaktheunholy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
1) After I get the key to the locked door in the Dungeon level 1, the monument says something about a stone statue. Do you know where this statue is? Is it the statue in the same room? I inspected the room, but the main character didn't notice anything unusual about it. Is this what I need the Church second floor library for?
2) Later on, I'm in a meeting, and I'm supposedly given a key to the library on the Church second floor. But when I take the left stairs to the second floor and try to open the library door, it says it is locked. Did I miss a step to unlock the library?

Thanks! :)
1) Spoilers, obviously:
That whole room is a red herring for the good end. See the spoiler in the OP for more info.
2) I can't recall off the top of my head when you can get into the library, but I *think* you just need to advance the story a bit more. Might need to talk to a specific npc as well. But I know for sure you can get into the library at some point.

And sure, no problem. :) I had to dig into the game quite a bit when making the partial translation, and played it through as well.

Acac

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
And sure, no problem. :) I had to dig into the game quite a bit when making the partial translation, and played it through as well.
Cool, thanks! I just realized now that you're also the one who made the translation. Thank you for that! I'm using it, and you did a fantastic job! I read your ending guide in the original post, and I continued down the dungeon with the assumption that there's still a possible good ending that you can get by going down the dungeon and doing well. But, I'm now getting the impression that going down the dungeon only allows the bad ending. Is this correct?

Overall, I think this game is fantastic. The artwork is great. The scenes are really fresh and interesting. The story is dark and gripping. The curses and gradual corruption are very cool. In the beginning, I thought the game was going to be short, but it actually has a lot of content. I think this game makes the case that a game does not have to be BIG to be engaging, and that a really branching story and a deep corruption system can be achieved by making the game scope small and focused.

Do you translate any other games? Do you have a patreon? If I could encourage or support you, I would.

Cheers!

OP
mayaktheunholy

mayaktheunholy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Cool, thanks! I just realized now that you're also the one who made the translation. Thank you for that! I'm using it, and you did a fantastic job! I read your ending guide in the original post, and I continued down the dungeon with the assumption that there's still a possible good ending that you can get by going down the dungeon and doing well. But, I'm now getting the impression that going down the dungeon only allows the bad ending. Is this correct?

Overall, I think this game is fantastic. The artwork is great. The scenes are really fresh and interesting. The story is dark and gripping. The curses and gradual corruption are very cool. In the beginning, I thought the game was going to be short, but it actually has a lot of content. I think this game makes the case that a game does not have to be BIG to be engaging, and that a really branching story and a deep corruption system can be achieved by making the game scope small and focused.

Do you translate any other games? Do you have a patreon? If I could encourage or support you, I would.

Cheers!
Always glad to hear someone got some use out of my work. :D
Yes, going down the dungeon is the way to the "bad" ending, generally speaking. You'll just end up getting more and more cursed and weakened on each trip until you get a scene where you are asked questions at the entrance. Up until the trip before that though (keep separate saves, lol), you should be able to trigger the good ending.

And yes, I have made quite a few partials, some by myself and some with Yugifan3 and others, and even a few full translations. They should all be here in the translations section (you can search for threads I made in my profile to find most of them, although in some cases the thread was started by Yugifan3, who I work with frequently). And I don't promote it much, but the blog linked in my signature has a link to my patreon, (which is just a tip jar, there's nothing behind a paywall).