What's new

ACT WolfRPG Loli [浜南土木] 変態黒頭巾 in the Nightpark [RJ262376]

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
(Replacement cover image taken from in-game title screen (Lewd initial cover image featuring loli))​
Dlsite Link: (No demo)
Release date: August 21, 2019
Genre: ACT
Tags: Loli, female protagonist, female perspective, inflation, impregnation, exhibition, multiple endings
Base HCG: 9 (23~ variations)

Controls: Standard action and map movement controls for WOLF RPG maker.

Synopsis: Japanese.

Gameplay: Avoidance styled H game over a Wolf RPG map template. Avoid the enemies on the map, their color represents the actions they'll take whether it be moving a set pattern, standing still or chasing you after a certain point. The pills on the map restore your HP (HP is called Sperm lv and the higher it is the worse off you are) by reducing the S. level by 1.

There are multiple clear conditions in order to earn different endings such as never taking damage, collecting all the pills or by starting the map on hard mode by clicking on the crystal at the beginning and finishing the level quickly. The pictures are unlocked by default so you can see the CG anytime you want by entering the data folder, playing the game is a matter of memorizing the ins and outs and/or having quick reflexes. Not much else to say, see if it strikes your fancy. Overall, a very short and basic H game.

Last edited:

Cedori

Reputation score
Very nice little game! Art style is great for fetishes it goes for, gameplay is simple but pretty darn fun, and most importantly, game is mostly bug-free (I think one time I somehow didn't get raped by standing on same tile with one of the guys, but it's probably was just some stroke of luck) and easily controllable.
I also dig visual style and music choices, it feels pretty groovy - not something you expect from h-game. All in all, I certainly enjoyed it!

Games Dude

Lurker
Reputation score
It's a good game but damn is it difficult and the cgs flash by on screen too quickly for me to get a good look at them. Think I'm gonna wait on a save for this one.

dizzy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Love the art. Suck at the game. Get distracted by the art. Lose. Repeat.

Tried save editing to unlock the gallery, nothing but a million indistinguishable variables.
edit: you can use cheat engine to lock the sperm lvl in place. But its one more than the number shown.

Last edited:

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
For people who care to cheatengine it:

First of all, you can only unlock 1 achievement per run, so you can't do something like no rape (which actually means just having Sperm level 0 when you reach the goal, not never touching any dude) + under 3 min + all pills in one go.

Now, the sperm level 0 is actually at value 1 in the memory, and each level after add 1 to that.
Going back to start screen doesn't reallocate memory locations, so you can quickly find the sperm level, lock it at value 1 and just run through everything.

joetermin

Reputation score
For those of you that might be interested, I found the CG animation was way too fast so I wrote a cheat engine script to slow it down.

Just run the "game_slower.exe" after the game started and press ' T ' key to activate, and it will slow every animation. Not perfect but still far better than original imo.

I'm also leaving the assembly in case the game is updated some day.

Attachments

???

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Just want to say...all the CG pics and thensome are available in the game folder from the get go...so ...yeeaaaah.