What's new

In the Sunken City of...?(Jessica/Tiffanian)

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Lord of the Tap Dance \oO.Oo/ (And Reputation Mana
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
Re: In the Sunken City of...?(Jessica/Tiffanian)

Jessica manages to stumble onto her feet, but as she tries to run, her feet keep slipping on the wet, algae-covered stone. Without warning, a thick tentacle wraps around her waist and as she is lifted up, Jessica feels her body starting to warp again and everything fades to black...

Suddenly a pop-up appears: "Game over! Unlocked achievement: Eaten by Cthulhu." and then everything slowly returns to normal as Jessica wakes up in her EGG pod.

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score
Re: In the Sunken City of...?(Jessica/Tiffanian)

Jessica’s attempt to flee was almost completely in vain, her legs wobbly and weak in their newness, and the ground was still wet and slippery, covered in a thick layer of green algae that didn’t allow her to get proper footing. She slipped and slid, unable to see whatever was coming for her from behind, just terrified out of her mind. Before she knew what was happening a giant, thick tentacle wrapped around her waist, picking her up with ease as if she weighed no more than a little doll. The nerdy girl began to cry and scream, sensing that this was something far worse than any bunch of tentacles she had encountered in her game thus far… Her body began to warp and change once more, she couldn’t tell how, and as it did her vision slowly faded into blackness…

There was a pop-up when Jessica’s vision had left her completely, informing her that her game was over, that she had been eaten by Cthulhu. Light slowly returned, everything going back to normal relatively speaking, though her heart was still racing. She was in the dimly glowing EGG pod, though she didn’t make any moves to leave for a while, instead sitting there thinking. That bitch tricked me she thought angrily, She did something crazy and got me eaten, because I trusted her. I should have left her frozen in ice. The nerdy girl stewed for a moment, still angry at Mierin, before thinking about the other portions of her game. I’ll never get to see Tamara again… That really sucks. I liked her… Or Miller and the others. Dammit! She stayed seated for a long while before getting out of her pod and “debriefing” with the staff so to speak, and then going home.

It took Jessica a while to be prepared to rejoin the beta testing, but ultimately she did so. She still had her secret and odd fantasies to live out, after all, and she wanted to find another Tamara… and this time she wouldn’t let them go. She would be much more cautious about dealing with magic and the arcane in her next game, that much was certain.